Lena Dunham: I ‘Haven’t Had an Abortion, But I Wish I Had’

breitbart.com/big-hollywood/2016/12/20/lena-dunham-wish-abortion/

>Actress Lena Dunham says she has never had an abortion, but wishes she had because it’s a sign of “bravery” and “self-knowledge.”

>“I always thought that I myself didn’t stigmatize abortion,” Dunham says in the most recent episode of her podcast, titled “Choice.”I’m a – uh abortion rights activist, it’s a huge part of who I am,” she added, but then said she had distanced herself from the issue of abortion in the past.

>“So many people I love – my mother, my best friends – have had to have abortions for all kinds of reasons,” Dunham said. “I feel so proud of them for their bravery, for their self-knowledge, and it was a really important moment for me then to realize I had internalized some of what society was throwing at us and I had to put it in the garbage.”

Really makes you think

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8X4bzUI77sE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Her mom should have aborted her

I'm not seeing the part in your post where she is quoted as saying she wishes that she had an abortion

FIRST OFF no qualified doctor or hospital would perform an abortion on her, you'd need to take her to a Vet.
At which point the Vet would Euthanize her for obviously suffering the final stages of Mad Cow disease.

YAAASSSS U GO GURRRL SLAYYYY FEMMY PEENY FEMMY PEENY

>breitbart.com

hahahahahahahahahahahaha you pathetic faggot

>I wish I had killed a child before it had a chance to be born
wtf? I love feminism, now!

Why do people give her attention?

>breitbart.com

What a revolting, degenerate piece of shit.

Feminists are shitting her for this. Lena Dunham was like one of the first leftists to be cannibalized

>breitbart

Breitbart is a heavily biased news outlet (like all others) but they cover stories that other news outlets won't touch. They're a useful asset in conjunction with other news outlets as long as you take them at face value and take note of bias when you notice it rather than believing every sensationalist bait headline they use

>i wish i had killed a baby

>breitbart.com

>abortions take bravery
Her mother wasn't brave enough
>before it was born
>kill
pick one

this is the pedo cunt that stuffed rocks in her sisters hoo-hah right?

Go back to reading cracked.com

First of all,
>breitbart

Secobd if all
>Lena Dunham

>I wish someone had fucked me so I could regret it and then have a doctor suck the kid out of me. All so I could join the circle of """brave""" women.

/thread/

kek fpbp

As if anything could live in her rotten vagina anyway.

>trying to understand the mind of a female Jewish metropolitan neoliberal

They are quite possibly the worst subset of people on the planet.

Literal cannibals are less sickening and anti-human.

She needs someone who is willing to have sex with her first

> breitbart

this. breitbart a shit, dunham a shit.

>woman no man would ever touch ashamed shes never had an abortion

Both sites are shit, retard.

>Breitbart

>breitbart

edgy

can we please stop talking about this literally-who that keeps getting posted around for saying/doing retarded shit and posing her lard ass in nude photos just because she knows everyone thinks its disgusting and she gets a kick out of it?:

I don't think abortions can have abortions.

>can't refute
>meme arrows

>shes had tons of unprotected sex
>shes never had an abortion because shes barren

If that isn't proof God is real and loves humanity, I don't know what is.

>breitbart

I fucking love seeing you virgins lose your shit over Dunham. You guys mad that she's ugly and successful? faggots

Surprising thing is that the public is rejecting her and her comments.

Bout time.

Read in Mermaid Man's voice

Irony

>successful
She's not though. Nobody ever watched her show and nobody knows who she is. She is a literally who that some feminist HBO exec failed miserably in trying to make a star out of.

Sure, maybe, but some stupid shit Lena says hardly classifies as news. And considering how much retarded shit she's already said to get attention this isn't even interesting.

Literally who?

>Implying you don't

I'm not defending this article in particular - it's pretty clearly bait, they're just publicizing a provocative remark because people will click on it

breitbart aren't the only ones reporting this though, it's even trending on facebook at the moment. Even though it's not important in the slightest it's generating a lot of discussion among normies and in this particular instance breitbart's just exploiting the bait for ad money

>can't refute
refute what?

Fpbp

>So many people I love – my mother, my best friends – have had to have abortions for all kinds of reasons
>My mother

Well, It seems It didn't go as expected

Yeah, my first thought was "I wish she had been an abortion"

Abortion is a human sacrifice ritual -- the most powerful known to exist. It was invented by eugenics operatives within the occultic elite to cury Satan's favor while gaining his protection of their warmaking, usury, currency manipulation, and control over the minds of men.

Why is abortion the most powerful form of ritual human sacrifice? Because it entails the most defenseless victims conceivable (the unborn) being murdered by the very persons most duty-bound to love and protect them from harm -- their own mothers, and medical doctors who've sworn oaths to their gods to do no harm.

These ritual murders which society misnames abortions are, furthermore, carried out in a nonchalant and routinized fashion exclusively to facilitate hedonistic apathy, laziness, and convenience; symbolically placing ten seconds of vaginal pleasure above the value of a human lifetime's worth of a living, breathing human being's consciousness.

In short, Satan loves abortion because it symbolizes evil within cruelty within evil. It proffers that a few seconds of vaginal contractions mean more than human life itself, and it does this using the greatest symbols of love and compassion (mothers and doctors), satanically inverted into spiritually numbed, unfeeling executioners.

So the next time you see a western woman screeching about her abortion rights on the steps of some state capitol, look into her empty eyes and know that you're seeing more than a simple murderer. Look into her eyes and know that you're seeing a demon, the very definition of evil. And know that the steady stream of death she inflicts on the unborn is what powers the elite's satanic karma.

Reminder to morons: Lena Dunham works for the rightwingers.

kek

fpbp

While i agree that breitbart is an awful excuse for a news outlet, it does seem to be a direct quote, unless they are total liars.

I can hate both breitbart and lena right? is that okay in the year 2017-10 days?

>I wish I murdered an embryo so I could look brave to everyone

Then why do I exist?

Dubs of truth

Well, it's either Lena or Amy Schumer; the choice is yours and yours alone, friend.

He loves humanity. You're one of the people he hates.

>white """"""people""""""

Condoms so hard to find in USA these days?

>this is what libtards are now claiming

> breitbart

the only source of unbiased news right now. everything else is pure lefty shit.

How about neither?
Breitbart is biased as fuck.

Oh yeah, quality journalism here
>LOOK WHAT THIS DUMB CUNT SAID IT'S SO RETARDED
literally Twitter-tier

if you give the left enough rope, they will always hang themselves

Oh yeah

Breitbart is the Huffington Post of right wing media.

kek

Remind me again why we stopped Hitler?

Did you expect something profound about Lena Dunham?

Man, ernest borgnine was always an ugly fuck

Where's the article wherein Breitbart advocates getting your son circumcised as soon as possible because it's whats best you dumb goys? How does it feel falling for another Jewish lie you gullible shit?

There is no way that you actually believe this.

>CNN

> breadbutt

This, she hardly qualifies as Sup Forums related, same with Sam Hyde
Even if he's funny sometimes

Mods should delete future Dunham threads unless they deal with a movie or show desu senpai

>consummate attention whore Lena Dunham says something outrageous, after realizing that no one has mentioned her name in 3 weeks: News at 11.

>we

Son...

>look what drumpf said on twitter

What journalistic outlets have reported on this?

So many cucks in this thread trying to discredit breitbart and shoo away any criticism of Lena Dunham. What has Sup Forums become?? I remember when this wasn't the case, a few years ago. Threads like this would have posters in unison decrying Lena Dunham for her whorish disregard of human life and degenerate ways of thinking. Now it's pottymouth leftists coming to fore with their frothing at the mouth of 'fake news', just like John Stewart, Colbert, and Huff Post/Slate/Salon/Vox/Vice told them to say.

everyone agrees lena dunham is a dumb cunt. No conflict or arguments to be had there, so breitbart became the topic of conversation.

Dis attentition gibin neds to fuckkin sthap

What's wrong with abortion?

wow man it's like you're trying to not make sense here??

see youtube.com/watch?v=8X4bzUI77sE

Nah nothing has changed. Its just Breitbart and the alt-right media is super fucking mainstream now, they're working in the white house. Its normalfag shit whatever side of the spectrum so we're going to shit on it

fug, dunt dig meh like dis

Do you seem to have a hard time finding a gf/wife? Does it seem like the better options are all claimed and your left with the

you're right. we're basically developing into an alt-right dystopia right now and all the media outlets are right-wing. everytime i go on facebook i'm faced with alt-right news feeds. nationalism is now becoming a thing among all my friends. i try to tell them it's wrong but they just refer back to breitbart articles and i just sigh, knowing there's nothing I can do now because huffpost, vox, salon, is now long gone due to drumpfs policies.

better cry about it on the internet

lena dunham sucksssss

>Nah nothing has changed.

Yeah we still have bitch boys white knighting this piece of human waste

How can someone be this morally ugly? I think people like Lena Dunham are the main cause of the resurgence of antisemitic sentiments these days. Cause a lot of potential harm to the average, modest working-class non-Talmudist Jew.