What are some great shows from your childhood?

What are some great shows from your childhood?

Blue's Clues was a favorite of mine when I was young. Of course once Steve left so didn't the soul of the show.

Anyone else remember Out of the Box. It had that black guy with the dreads and all the kids hanging out in that big tree house thing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojc02OvZVo8
youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU0MrdI1Oc
youtube.com/watch?v=VDQ3DBnlAYY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I remember bear in the big blue house, and that one with the clown girl who did stretches on that big, comfy clock rug.

Bear in the big blue house? I enjoyed that show too. Never understood why so many animal lived in that house but whatever.

Don't know about great but you prolly haven't heard of it 'cause the premise of a male housecleaner and working woman is the impetus for the sexist dilemma: Who's the Boss?

youtube.com/watch?v=Ojc02OvZVo8

I liked brum. But it also scared me at the same time.

Did you watch old sitcoms when you were a child? I remember staying up late at night watching The Brady Bunch and Threes company. I am not sure why it happened but I fell in love with Threes Company when I was young and still love watching it now.

was out of the box the one with puppet people and real people and puzzle pieces everywhere? Or was it a variety show?

Remember that show that started with a Z and was like all kids variety show thing?

Well I was there when it started. Other favourites were Macguyver, Knight rider, A team

Different Strokes and Full House for me. Three's Company and Andy Griffith too. Loved em.

I feel like Blues Clue's fucked me for life psychologically. I spent nearly 6 hours a day every day in front of the TV watching that fucking show and its demonic messages have been imprinted in me forever.

Inspector Gadget.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZCU0MrdI1Oc

It was all real people. Also had a bunch of music to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=VDQ3DBnlAYY

Damn that asian chick is pretty cute.

And Steph ' how rude!' became a meth head

Before I even clicked the link I remembered which one it was. Yep, watched the hell out of it.

Hey Arnold is probably my all time favorite.

Zoom?

That was it. Thanks.

Zoom was great
I wanted to be on it so bad

It aged so poorly too

My only memory of this is a fat Bangladeshi kid from school who shouted the title as an interjection whenever he got frustrated with somebody.

ZOOBOOMAFOO

Ive been looking for a picture of that turkish sand nigger dying and bleeding. Thank you.

what the fuck are you talking about? this is a children's media thread.

BOW BOW BOW

BOW B-BOW

Patrician Mode:

Pic related
Batman: Animated Series
Spider-Man
X-Men
TMNT
Power Rangers Seasons 1-5
Samurai Jack
Dragonball
Dragonball Z
Big O
Yu Yu Hakasho
Inyuyasha

Mah name is Mr Bump and I go bump in the night!

this and most of the Warner Bros shows are pure cartoonkino.

>Inyuyasha

nobody but women will enjoy this, if you want to post something in the Rumikino category at least said Ranma

Cont.

Gundam Wing
G Gundam
Zoids
Trigun
FLCL
Justice League
Star Wars: Clone Wars

Remember this, anyone?

>tfw Steve is now a bald numale

KA-BLAM!

underrated. One of the best kid shows around at that time.

I used to watch Cartoon Network a lot, back when they would show old cartoons.

Like G-Force (my favorite), Godzilla, Thundercats, Herculoids, He-Man, Sky Commanders.
Really old shit like Smurfs,Snorks, Jabberjaw, Josie and the Pussycats, Johnny Quest.

I really loved Batman the Animated series. Swat Kats, Gargoyles. Two Stupid Dogs etc etc

I didnt watch a lot of Nickelodeon