go on

:D

What sector are you in

>A Sony company

poop emoji happens? I don't get it

>turns out to be capitalist-kino like the Lego Movie

u herd it her fist

*raises paw*

someone needs to fire whoever greenlights these shit movies, bet it was the same guy who thought the ghostbusters remake was a good idea

BRAVO SONY

youtube.com/watch?v=w3YsSveB_58

What the fuck.

got fucking dammit

McDonald's?

*shit* happens

This movie is probably to smart for Sup Forums posters

Its an Inside Out copy without a soul

Are you
and did you see your company in the preview?

>This movie is probably to smart for Sup Forums posters.
>"to"

They know what they are doing,

Guys please just stop. Stop for two seconds and remind yourself: "This movie is for kids and their families, i am not the demographic, i should disregard it's existence and continue on with my life". Repeat it as many times as you need to. Just please stop.

It'll probably be a stupid cross-branding commercial with one of our products (like this: youtube.com/watch?v=03CcHzqHzuw - I don't know why the fuck a progressive insurance customer would watch this commercial and think "man I should watch minions" or a minions fan would think "hmm I should try progressive insurance"). Also just to reiterate, Sony reached out to us, which makes me think they're desperate on some level to latch on to some established brands to give some legitimacy to this piece of shit film

My company isn't remotely related to emoji at all either, like there is 0 connection. I don't get it

What preview?

Movies are movies retard

Kids movies should be imaginative and fun. This looks like the opposite.

That's the joke

I feel like this movie doesn't understand the appeal of emojis. Pic related is cute, the thing in the poster is not.

POO IN LOO

Holy shit that looks horrible

Inside Out was shit so I'm not really sure what your basis is.

I can just hear the fat woman in the theater seats erupting into laughter at this.

>we need to go back

Is that Steven Wright?

Yeah I was hoping they would be more faithfully to the emojis

>it's a Sony kino

t. Sony

>Popeye got cancelled for this garbage
Amy Pascal's legacy continues to ruin the industry further I see

Oh god, not Steven Wright. . .

even though he's cast perfectly

>Earns 1 Billion dollars in pre-sald tickets from India alone and ushers in a new generation of poo-themed franchises in Bollywood. The government establishes designated shitting cinemas and Mumbay becomes the no. 1 destination for any scat fetishist.

Was pooping the market part of Sony's plan all along?

>express yourself starts playing

enjoy the shit plebs

yes
sad he's reduced to this

Since it's a Sony movie, how much product placement do you think there will be?

>they had an oldfag design the movieposter to be an actual piece of shit with the dreamworks face

they don't want you to see it
it's just there to prove a point

Who asked for this?
Who?
This has to be some money laundering scheme

How is Sony Pictures still a thing? They seem to be releasing fuck up after fuck up

>literally a smug piece of shit

Bravya Sony ®

Kids aren't allowed to see non shit movies?I don't expect this to be a lion king.

>our first movie

Why the fuck are you typing like a fucking rape victim?

That looks like a seriously funny movie! I'll make sure to check it out in August 2017!

>Indian voice actor for poop emojie
wew lads

Check out my reaction to the emoji trailer

>this trailer had me dying

youtube.com/watch?v=1loX3fjylkY

Kids movies don't have to be bad.

My parents loved Toy Story for example, not even to mention pretty much all classic Disney movies.

I'm pretty certain Sony gets all it's market research from that one retarded friend you've got on Facebook that is still obsessed with posting Minions.

How is that cute

It was bound to happen. I just hope it's shit enough that there is no sequel.

Kill yourself.

>So bring the family
>Doesn't have to be your family

Wow, my wife's son will be delighted to hear this.

i didn't realize the popeye movie was cancelled

Lol'd

Steven Wrong

Another home run for Sony

most movies are

I will never be able to see eyebrows like this without getting mad as fuck

>our 1st movie
>1st movie
Dear god.

they're emoticons ffs

This, another good example is the first Shrek

looks great

>first movie

This movie is degenerate lazy filth and children deserve the best entertainment, not this trash.

Because movies are much more profitable than videogames. Movies cost nothing to make compared to videogames.

I hate this low quality shit of a movie but let's be honest: children deserve nothing. They consume so much shit from shitty youtube channels that is not even funny (I know, I have nephews)

If the entire movie is in that phone profile it is going to be absolute kino.

Its not that bad

They consume what you let them consume.
Let children all day in your house without supervision and they will do nothing but eat sugar, provoke disorder and seek the fastest type of gratification (not that some adults don't the same but they choose to do it), supervise them and you can actually make them draw, build, sing, play an instrument and learn some skills.

It's true for entertainment too, especially since it is the age when it has the most influence (look at all these furries, cursed for life because of disney movies and very bad parents).

Sony dropped Genndy Tartakovsky's Popeye

and green lit this piece of shit.

You can't control children all the time, and when they're on their own they usually choose the low hanging fruit that is youtube. I blame the times obviously, but you can't tell me that if they have a choice they don't choose to watch idiotic youtubers. It's childhood though, I'm hoping they'll appreciate better forms of entertainment when they grow up, I don't know.
I disagree with the furries case, even without disney movies influence, I think those freaks are born with those proclivities. Hell, I fap to hentai, I'm not one to judge.

What bothers me about Sony is the fact that they churn out 100 shitty movies per year and they have 1 or 2 hits that cover the losses of the other 98 and they repeat the cycle the next year. That and unwanted remakes of previously good films. It's infuriating.

I'm actually quite intrigued on how Sony manages to spew out the worst idea for movies on a regular basis. That's quite a talent

it may yet get picked up by a different studio

>our first movie

i feel so bad for the poor bastards who had to work on this

>look at all these furries, cursed for life because of disney movies and very bad parents
But I only considered the superiority of furfaggotry long after I'd stopped watching movies made for children.

Why would you? They probably got a fat fucking paycheck for it

i mean the ones with any integrity and love/respect for art

>any of those people still existing in hollywood
good one user

Is Pepe going to make a cameo?

Could be very popular in India since the character already has a following

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_peUxE_BKcU

This is what they canceled Popeye for?

was waiting for this

Why is he pretending to find it funny? I don't understand, it's not like Sony would have paid him, this will probably get around 2000 views. And it's very clear he's faking it.

nigger reaction videos are cancer

>August 4th 2017
are they really expecting people to be hyped for that long over a movie about fucking emojis?

What company faggot?

LOL

This.