ITT: Scenes that blew your mind

ITT: Scenes that blew your mind.

the whole movie blew my mind but holy fuckin shit that was the cherry on top.

Every scene in r1 blew my mind with how stupid and horrible it was. Every single scene

When is this shit going to be on-demand?

did you really think that?

>all those missed blaster shots

and they say stormtroopers have terrible aim

there are actually people out there that dislike the movie for this scene

wait, why are there a dude up the ceiling ?

the faws

>can effortlessly force push a grown man up to the ceiling while deflecting blaster fire and holding a blaster charge in his hand before releasing it

>can't use the force to prevent his son from falling to death a couple of feet away from him

RLM Shill

x10 times better than TFA, even then the first part suck ass but the last 20 min are worth it

t. manchildren

bangarang

the only good scene was the jedha explosion and the entire sequence (except the prison escape)

It would blow me away if he finished this job in Episode 4 instead of letting the shitty stormtroopers do his dirty work. What a coward.

No, only shills.

pic unrelated I guess...

>I get all my opinions on movies from RLM

Darth Vader doing those exact same stunts would have looked very different with 1970s film tech, lol.

>RLM for no reason
Damn, that review really hurted you.
lol

What's stopping Disney from reshooting the whole opening sequence since they can CG Leia? I think it would actually make more sense to do this. And while they're at it, they need to CG Alec Guinness and reshoot their lightsaber duel in ANH which is laughable. It's literally the worst saber fight in all the SW films.

While I agree that the lightsaber fight is pretty fucking horrible, let old movies be old.

It was a success back in its day, there's no reason to redo it now.

Neck yourself.

He was still on cooldown after throwing all that garbage at him.

It must be a miserable life, yours.

The ship was upside down and Vader kept himself up right using the force.

The Dark Side is a lot like Freemasonry. If you notice, Vader never actually asks Luke to join the Dark Side
"Join me and I will complete your training"
Not will you join me?
"Your destiny lies with me, Skywalker"
"Join me. Together we can rule this galaxy as father and son"
Not will you join me?
"Come with me, it is the only way"
Not Will you come with me?

You must join the Dark Side on your own free will. That's why Vader was not able to save Luke because he chose suicide over The Dark Side. That's why Vader had to let him die. You can't force or ask someone to join the Dark Side.

His feet must have hurt badly from all that walking.

save this post and read it again on the day you get your first job, it will do you good, trust me

Back to r/movies you go

And yet you're here ITT.

you all have cemented why this board is fucking retarded, you have the balls to call almost everything shit and now cant shut up about star wars and think this crap is amazing. nuke Sup Forums

Sick I remember Darth Vader!

Needs more Yoda doing somersaults and catroony shit.

>20 seconds of Darth Vader killing people
yeah dude mindblowing totally
I saw this movie yesterday and I'm now totally convinced this board is filled with children and severely retarded individuals

>I saw this movie yesterday and I'm now totally convinced this board is filled with children and severely retarded individuals
I haven't even seen it and I am convinced this shit is actually cringe and embarrassing to witness

>Member Dark Vader

I love how your feeble need to seem unique drives you mindlessly to hate popular things. You need to get used to the fact that you're a worthless carbon copy of the least valuable humans on the planet needlessly flailing in an attempt to seem like a person. Stop trying.

Still a better fight scene than any of the overchoreographed prequel circus shit

muh space wars is serious business

wow look how shiny that woodoo hide rubdown got his helmet

stay pleb, the prequels were tone masterpieces (for star wars). they are all 7/10 and rogue one is a 4/10 at best

RLM really hit the nail on the head, to be honest. It's not "Star Wars", it's "The Fans' Star Wars". It looks like they pulled that shit straight from the video games. Just sad fanboyish overglorification of "badass sweet lightsaber skillz and force powers!!"

Best scene in the whole movie to be honest.

>only scene that was at least graphically interesting enough to appease even the fanboys
yeah

ITT a bunch of manchildren bitch about how rogue one was nothing but pandering and fan service

protip : its fucking star wars

>This is reddit
>This is memes
>This is reddit
>This is memes

That scene gave me PTSD. Could you imagine how horrible you would feel being one of those old rebel guys trapped in there with him?

I feel like i'm the only person in the middle on this. I though all the spath shipths and darth vader stuff was neat and I enjoyed it but definitely wouldn't say it blew my mind

AT STs, AT STs!!

Which one of you guys is Mike, and which one is Jay?