/DCEU/

This thread is for everything DCEU.

Pic related, a new still from the Aquaman Trailer.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Batman and AlphaMan in one film

More Katana, dammit.

she will probably be in the Harley Quinn movie to satisfy asian market, although they'll have to ignore the ghost crap to make sure its released in China

>Justice League Part 2 cast:

>Henry Cavill
>Ben Affleck
>Jason Momoa
>Joe Manganiello
>Jared Leto
>Ezra Miller
>J.K. Simmons
>Ray Fisher
>Jesse Eisenberg
>Lawrence Fishburne
>J.D. "Negan" Morgan (another flashback/nightmare pls)
>Chris Pine (Maybe?)
>Whoever the fuck is playing Green Lantern
>Willem "Awesome" Dafoe
>David Thewlis
>Jeremy Irons
>Will Smith
>Amy Adams
>Gal Gadot
>Amber Heard
>Margot Robbie

>Zack fucking Snyder!

Oh fuck, forgot a few.

>Metron
>Scott Free
>Anti-Monitor
>Kalibak
>Darksied
>Steppenwolf?

>filming on location
good

hopefully they change flash suit

why?

It's comfy time!

Holy shit. I can't fucking wait.

No fucking way! Scott's putting in an appearance, too?

That's a fucking nice coat

So who directing Flash now?

sauce on your bullshit?

So does anyone else think they're going to make the return of magic something that Superman's responsible for?

>kid named Billy tracks down Superman's identity
>visits Clark's grave
>clicks a photograph
>Superman_revived,jpg

>Why is Snyder working on the Aquaman trailer?

What's that? Instagram?

WHY?

Vero.

pic related is why it shoudl not be changed.

I'm reserving judgement until we see it in action more.

And this.

I thought he was awesome and SS left me wanting more of him.

So all his scenes are going to have that annoying lightning effect? That's going to get old FAST.
Hehehe. Get it? Fast.

not an argument.

You're right, it's not an argument it's a joke.

kek nice one.

looks great. I never read comics but Im a bit interested to see Flash

I watched the extended cut today. All the added Joker stuff is really really good.

I found it interesting that he mentions that Harley's therapy robbed him of the few memories he still had. Made me really curious.

still not an argument, and just proves that you are a shitposter.

Looks like shit

will torrent at best

At one point did I claim I was trying to argue? This isn't the fucking debate club.

Like that sparkle of sanity during chase with Harley, like he is actually self-aware freak.

I love the armor. Sorry. It compliments the fuccboi well.

>This isn't the fucking debate club.
>>>/reddit/

Why is Thorin Oakenshield's face melting in that picture?

>melting
wut

I'm excited for a lot of it, but the solo Batman film is what I can't fucking wait for.

I'm a complete faggot for alpha as fuck males like Momoa and Manganiello.
Am I the only one user ?

ofcourse not. You are just one of the few oldfags here who want their action stars to be natty gods, rather than cgi

>le "plot holes"

>>Bruce should have investigated Supes and already know about his mother previously of the battle. This isnt only what happens on the most comics regarding Batman and He discovering Clark identity, this movie more than anything has a reason for him to do this. If he and Lex want to kill Superman, discovering his identity or information about him is primordial, and they had 2 years. Lex managed to do this, so why not Bruce?
>>Why Superman let the criminals that were throwing rockets at Batman go away?
>>Why Luthor used a bomb to explode the congress, that was easily conected to him, that would make him go to jail anyway at the end?
>>Why he made Doomsday, if he had no way to control him? Is he completely insane?
>>Why Superman has halucinations with his dead father telling things that He “didnt knew”? Is he retarded? Schizofrenic?
>>Why you kill the main hero of your universe on the second movie, when he barely had any characterization?
>>Why kill off Clark Kent, the human aspect of Superman?
>> Why Clark has no supporting cast to bounce off? This is fundamental for characterization.
>>Why you think it is a good idea to make a MC with almost no agency?
>>Related to the above, Hack Snyder even say that Clark likes to wear a cape as a kid because of his Kryptonian DNA. Why Nigga cant even choose how to dress like?

(all with horrible language, might I add.)

>>Why Superman didnt shouted to Batman that his mother was kidnapped, before the battle? Superman could have solved the conflict simply by saying “Bruce, they kidnapped my mom” or even better, “HELP ME!”.
>>Why Batman think that WW is with Superman, if he knows her secret identity and is actually the only one that talked to her on the cast?
>>Did they expected anyone that doesnt read comics to know what the hell was happening on the Knightmare sequence?
>> Doesnt Hacksnyder know that needing flashbacks and dream sequences on the middle of your story is considered one of the major marks of a baddly written and confusing story? Seriously, Snyder should read some Robert Mackee.
>>Why not use the credits to show the JL members, instead of akwardly shoving them in the middle of a dramatic scene?
>>So why didnt they just kill MARTHA the moment batman arrived?
>>Why didn't Superman use his super speed to zip by and save his mom as soon as he learned she was in danger? If Batman could saver her, why not him, that is quickier and more powerful?
>>Why did Lex's goons kidnap a woman in Kansas and take her all the way to the east coast right next to where Superman is forced to fight?
>>Why this movie sells less than Deadpool?

>Affleck
>Adams
>Momoa
>Gadot
Why is DCEU filled with old dudes and hags?

>lightning

flop confirmed. it looks so bad.

So since they had Eisenberg as Luthor, what other great villains can we expect?
Jack Black as Vandal Savage maybe?
Michael Cera as Maxwell Lord?
Jonah Hill as Atrocitus?
Charlie Sheen as Sinestro?

I would unironically watch that. DCEU is a dumpster fire already.

it's for adults, son
maybe you should stick to movies aimed at 12 year olds

Tyler Perry as Black Manta
Clips of Leslie Nielsen as Dracula as Ra's al Ghul
Steven Seagal as Darkseid

>Zack Snyder directed

I kind of get he doesn't want to blow his load in a side movie but AAARGH I GOT KNOCKED TOWARDS THE CAMERA is just lazy.

Also the suit he uses in this movie I'm pretty sure has been said to be a DIY prototype, with Bruce Wayne funding behind it the next one will be better

>in most comics
Only in new52 Justice League actually, and it nullified pretty much with Batman/Superman retckon later
I am too busy to answer others "plotholes".

>>Why Superman let the criminals that were throwing rockets at Batman go away?

Superman is not vigilante. He saves people but not fight criminals, because the doesn't stand abowe the law

>>Why Luthor used a bomb to explode the congress, that was easily conected to him

Easily? Lois wasted 1,5-2 year on that shit

>Why he made Doomsday, if he had no way to control him? Is he completely insane?

Yes. You didn't seen the movie?

>>Why Superman has halucinations with his dead father telling things that He “didnt knew”? Is he retarded? Schizofrenic?

It's some kind of methaphorical memory from the past

>>Why you kill the main hero of your universe on the second movie, when he barely had any characterization?

Because you ballsy enough to do it, and this is had great impact on the universe, and also allegorical

>>Why kill off Clark Kent, the human aspect of Superman?

Why not?

eddie redmayne should've been harley quinn to begin with.

>generals for DC movies
go to Sup Forums
I want reddit to leave this site

>> Why Clark has no supporting cast to bounce off? This is fundamental for characterization.

Lois, Martha, Perry

>Why Superman didnt shouted to Batman that his mother was kidnapped, before the battle? Superman could have solved the conflict simply by saying “Bruce, they kidnapped my mom” or even better, “HELP ME!”.

He tried.

>Why Batman think that WW is with Superman, if he knows her secret identity and is actually the only one that talked to her on the cast?

Another meta-human

>>Did they expected anyone that doesnt read comics to know what the hell was happening on the Knightmare sequence?

They didn't expect that. That's the point. Viewer in this moment feels himself as Buce Wayne, confused

>> Doesnt Hacksnyder know that needing flashbacks and dream sequences on the middle of your story is considered one of the major marks of a baddly written and confusing story? Seriously, Snyder should read some Robert Mackee.

You should read some Shakespeare

>>Why not use the credits to show the JL members, instead of akwardly shoving them in the middle of a dramatic scene?

A real movie wouldn’t do that - Christopher Nolan

>>So why didnt they just kill MARTHA the moment batman arrived?

Batman wasn't part of the plan

>>Why didn't Superman use his super speed to zip by and save his mom as soon as he learned she was in danger?

"If you fly away Marta also dies"

>>Why did Lex's goons kidnap a woman in Kansas and take her all the way to the east coast right next to where Superman is forced to fight?

Plot hole

Why this movie sells less than Deadpool?

Deadpool more acceptable to the general audience

>Superman is not vigilante. He saves people but not fight criminals, because the doesn't stand abowe the law

I wish we actually had confirmation of this, I hate the idea of Clark living in Metropolis and hearing gunfire every night and just doing nothing.

Then again maybe he just tunes it out.

More like he hears gunfire, fly to the place to cover either of a side from bullets with his body, maybe even wrecking their guns and cars, scare some hotheads(africa scene, first encounter with Batman), but leaving it then without any judgement, maybe pick wounded to the hospital.
Wallace's wall with fragments from articles (stopped crime itself but bandits get away with it) about Superman and comic book prequel to BvS (don't pick eighter side of conflict) pretty much confirm this kind of attitude.

Jude Law as someone

>go to Sup Forums

Sup Forums sucks marvelcock and is Sup Forumsmblr

>I want reddit to leave this site
reddit has a massive hateboner for anythign DCEU.

Cara is dating Amber Heard.

WUT

>DC is literally 0/3
>After Wonderwoman it will be 0/4

Just let it die already

>Mera X Enchantress is real

you what

more like 2.5/3

I unironically think that Snyder's DCEU is the artistic peak of capeshit and I thoroughly and unironically enjoyed MoS and BvS and, I am very much looking forward to JL

Pure kino

youtube.com/watch?v=L-sZzYX4Jl4

Yep.

What's that on Kino grading scales? 9/9?

Whose piss was it?

Did supes smell it?

forgot image

I am excited to watch AquaChad unlike those numales at Marvel.

WEW my 2 waifus banging, good lord this is real life kino

I cried at the end with the V

Pure kino

holy fuck, could be a genuine possibility.

>Punished Ben "No Flowers for the Twin Towers" Affleqi directing, writing, producing and starring in a Batman film

This is the dawn of the true Capekino

New justice league poster, looks like batman finally got a neck

Gotham City Sirens is dead on arrival.

It's going to be produced by Margot's husband company. Margot is listed as principal

I'd be more worried about the neophyte writer and David Ayer directing.

i don't care who's in charge of the breakfast buffet.

Posted before finishing.
Margot is listed as "principal" but she actually joined the company a year ago. The founder is Ackerley, who's got no experience.

>An executive producer is responsible for seeing a production through from beginning to end. A producer is in charge of various administrative aspects, including hiring and overseeing cast and crew, writing and editing content, maintaining a budget, and creating work schedules.

It's years away, anythign can happen/

>directed by a hack
>written by a literal who
>produced by a literal who nepotism
Bodes well.

His name is on the project for name only, he's trying to get something under his feet for his new producing gig.

Margot and Ayer will run the show for the most part (not saying that's good or bad). trust me.

>His name is on the project for name only, he's trying to get something under his feet for his new producing gig.
Yeah not really, if you see the screencap the company is producing all of Margot's movies.

I know just because somethings on paper doesn't mean that's whats really happening.

Shes principal producer,its her gig I wouldn't worry about her husband's lack of experience in producing.

Is Deborah Snyder to blame for all the shit, people hate about Zacks films?

>Scott Free
I fucking wish. We aren't even getting Shazam yet.

how many shit movies will you niggers have to shill for until the DCEU's inevitable cancellation in shame, kek

TOO MANY CHARACTERS RREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Things you want but we will never see

>Sandman Mystery Theater HBO miniseries
>The Brave and the Bold anthology film teaming up more obscure characters
>Metal Men animated film
>The motherfucking Doom Patrol

All I want is a live-action powergirl film with her amazing costume ;__;

>Is Deborah Snyder to blame for all the shit, people hate about Zacks films?
No, she's like an assistant. She's also his fourth wife and Zack has 12 children of his own. No joke.

>All I want is a live-action powergirl film with her amazing costume ;__;

Me too.

So a movie that featured pegging is more acceptable to modern audiences than the first time we get to see The most popular superheroes in the world together in live action?

Sandman MT was one of my favorite comics.

Dodds was in a Smallville episode (he got killed off right away).
There was also the Not!Sandman called Nightshade in the 90s Flash tv series. I really liked that one.

Why have the cucks at DC shitskinified Aryan Aquaman?