>only one good scene in the movie
>considered as a classic masterpiece

>liking BR is reddit
>hating BR is Sup Forums

that's one good scene more than most movies

ITT:
>Pleb watches old movie for the first time because a sequel is coming out
>Has pleb opinion

I love it but I dont understand how its a classic with normies who never felt Bickle's feels

Unironically neck yourself if you think BR is bad.

except that I've seen it a decade ago, seen it three times and still don't think it deserves all these ratings. The movie is a snooze fest up to that point.

Reminder that blade runner has and always will be the ultimate pleb filter.

>It's a pleb posts on Sup Forums about his first experience watching a kino episode

>le dears in be rain :-DD
This movie was a fucking joke

>The movie is a snooze fest
back to Plebbit with you.

Why would you watch it three times if you think it's a snooze fest?

psst. he's lying, it's a redditor trick.

i liked blade runner, but wouldn't call it kino or a movie plebs wouldn't enjoy

normies don't like this movie, they only like the "you talkin' to me?" scene. They think it's boring other than that

Vangelis made it audial kino if nothing else

Blader Runner is literally style-over-substance: the flick.

>le uncreative generalization using reddit memes
This post is a joke

Being too dumb to understand the substance doesn't mean there is no substance

>Its a Retard Millennial thinks the world as "scenes" episode

le sigh

>le "what makes us human" episode
>le "7 different cuts" movie
>le "I know what you dreamed last summer" episode

Yep you clearly didn't get it.

Are you capable of making a single criticism without using memes?

>2deep4u

The flick is fun for its visuals, that's about it.

>2deep4u
>unironically using the "I'm too dumb to understand this flick so I'm going to say it's shit" defence

Well thanks for your opinion, friend. I respect it and consider it worthy of contemplation and analyzation.

But I did understand Blade Runner, I just didn't like it. Don't talk to me like I'm some capeshit fag, son. Write your homework and shut the fuck up.

The first time I watched BR I thought it was super boring and I didn't even finish it. I didn't watch it again after that for over 10 years because of that. My friend convinced me to try it watching it again but to focus on the setting, the sounds, the world, the atmosphere, etc. I had a newly found appreciation for it after that and it's one of my favourite movies now.

My point is it's not a great movie because of one scene, though it has many great scenes. If you go into watching a movie thinking you'll hate it, you'll spend the whole time thinking about how much you hate it, rather than appreciating it for what it is.

>Don't talk to me like I'm some capeshit fag, son. Write your homework and shut the fuck up.

nah
the "i want more life, fucker" scene is the good one

But there wasn't a good scene in this garbage.

I first saw this movie because I downloaded Blade and I was really confused. "When do the vampires show up?"

>le
You know where you belong and it's not here.

See

think you got it twisted m8. you ought to go back.

You're the usurper and intruder, back to redit kid.

It's about the atmosphere user. It's about being absorbed in that world. The questions it presents about what it means to be human are just the icing on the cake.