courtofmastersommeliers.org/members/
youtube.com/watch?v=sU4OYP1i82k
youtube.com/watch?v=mUxLZWWRKUI
youtube.com/watch?v=MYXNXvX6qoI
youtu.be/c8aFcHFu8QM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This documentary got me depressed

This, It's so sad ;_;

One of his sons was a huge dick also, fuck him.

Also, the one about sleep paralysis or something. Spoopy as fuck.

Fuck that garbage doc and fuck you OP.

Nip family values are complete bullshit but I didn't expect anything better from a race of soulless yellow suicide savages who eat raw fish.

indulgent, shit bourgeois schlock

one of the best

>le old japanese-sama doing le epic 1000 yeard old meme food
Go back to plebbit, nigger

the bigger crime is the complete lack of nuance or depth to the portrayal of the family values

Why was everyone in this doc such an unrepentant asshole? It's literally a tlc show turned into a movie.

You guys do realise that the film is about the pursuit of perfection and all the costs that incurs?

It's not glorifying these family values

overdramatic, overly drawn out, retarded cinematography. tried to make it cinematic and like a hollywood movie rather than a documentary

4/10 film honestly

Jiro sounds like a bit of a cunt to be honest.

Also, this. Idiocracy (2006). Most terrifying documentary of the new millennium, especially since Trump's presidency is now official.

The Act of Killing
Sans Soleil

upvoted, my fellow gentlesir xD

CT Fletcher My Magnificent Obsession.
/fit/ reporting in, and you all need this. It's literally Pumping Iron tier.

Are you okay?

It's about autistic retards that thing cooking rice and cutting fish is hard

>Jiro sounds like a bit of a cunt

>Especially since Trumps presidency is now official

And people like you still don't realize why you lost on the 8th of Nov

Edit : Woaw thank you for the gold you kind redditor

he says as he sits on his computer all day toppity kek

The editing was slightly ADHD, but it's still a good docu.

>work 60 years in a restaurant
>skills amount to cooking and rolling rice a little bit better than the next guy

disgruntled elementary english teachers will surely save ass from asselves

I don't think he cares about some slob like you who couldn't afford even the cheapest of his sushi.

Its too late for him to care, he's spent his whole life putting raw fish on water heated grain molds.

You couldnt pay me to do that, id rather sit here and shitpost.

This one.
If you haven't seen it as of yet, watch it.
its on your local tracker

> you couldnt pay me to do that

no ones paying you to do anything

Is it about 80s aerobics bunnies?

Shitposting is an acquired skill, lurk maor and you may learn something

>tfw you look it up on google and DLynn STILL hasn't passed the test
courtofmastersommeliers.org/members/

no its about the over-simplification of the world that the media and the world leaders aims to portray among others
its a fantastic documentary

American Movie is so fucking amazing and rewatchable. Great commentary track and extra footage, too.

I didn't find The Nightmare scary at all, was interesting though

super rare one

>meme food

What?

My favorite. It's on Netflix.

>And people like you still don't realize why you lost on the 8th of Nov
>if you criticise your opponent, you lose

Le bacon, le siracha, le rare le steak le e le g le lel

Gaea Girls

This fascinating film follows the physically grueling and mentally exhausting training regimen of several young wanna-be GAEA GIRLS, a group of Japanese women wrestlers. The idea of them may seem like a total oxymoron in a country where women are usually regarded as docile and subservient. However, in training and in the arena, the female wrestlers depicted in this film are just as violent as any member of the World Wrestling Federation, and the blood that’s drawn is very real indeed. One recruit, Takeuchi, endures ritual humiliation not seen on screen since the boot camp sequences of FULL METAL JACKET.

youtube.com/watch?v=sU4OYP1i82k

Sure getting salty defending some old dude making fish meals

Documentaries are fucking stupid. You'll learn more from reading a book morans.

>watching documentaries to learn things

get a load of this guy dot jay pee jee

>t. retard

Damn, you're pathetic.

Can we talk about Tickled, anons?

pleb tier

meme tier

>Sup Forums was a mistake

fucking drumpf.....

post good ones then?

> endless criticism

wot u got senpai?

Give me an example of a good documentary.

>pleb
>meme

Your opinions are as worthless as your words.

The thing I don't get with this thinking is that it assumes that everyone can be a success. There are too many people living on earth and there are definitely too many people living in Tokyo for every single one of its inhabitants to become a success.

Not this dude But he's defending a man's unrelenting dedication to the perfection of his craft. Even if it's something you don't like (I am personally not a fan of sushi) I feel like it's something to be respected when someone dedicates his entire life to becoming the best.

The whole movie always reminds of this speech from The Hustler, anything can be great
youtube.com/watch?v=mUxLZWWRKUI

that steak revolution on netflix is pretty good

the one about the amish kids running wild "the Devil's Playground" shows how shitty they are.

the birth of sake - alright, shows japanese drink based autism at full steam

cocaine cowboys - there is a lot of the story missing, like the stupid shit that got the more vicious part of the cocaine wars rolling, and the CIA connection in south florida, central and south america.

I enjoy cooking and food. Chef's Table is amazing, such cool stories

Anyone seen Crumb?

Hands down one of the greatest films I've ever seen. A legitimate masterwork.

The Act of Killing

I've always been taught to take pride in what you do, whether it is bricklaying or pulling pints or being a lawyer of practicing medicine. Never be okay with being just okay, always try to improve yourself and your craft.

My mom loved that movie, showed it to me years ago, when I became a bartender in a pool hall, I only just now realized that a part of how she raised me might be caused because this speech

it was sad. and his wife is a mega cunt, made him move to france, because nothing violent has ever happened in her miss piggy version of france, and how shitty america is of a place. she also claimed at various times that obama was george bush wearing a nigger mask.

The American Scream
youtube.com/watch?v=MYXNXvX6qoI

It's a pretty comfy movie for Halloween

More people need to upvote this

Kill yourself, I'm not even joking

Watched this a few months ago. These people are insane and the guy who organises it is a bro.

boring, but profound

Im from Fairhaven, its based

This. Also Nostalgia for the Light

So did the family kill the kid or not?

Fucking 1 hour and 20 minutes sushi commercial.
Incredibly overrated.

Watched both multiple times.

Watched Jiro twice in a row the first time. Once without commentary and once with.

The Thin Blue Line is one of my all-time favorites.

How the fuck has no one posted this yet?

Who is objectively the best character ?

legit musikino

Man.. I wish i can give you some gold. But spent all my money on presents for my wife's son.

Oldest son will take over 3 Michellin Star restaurant when father dies, as expected in Japanese society. The oldest son served the meal to the Michellin judges when father was sick and gave them the award.

Youngest son goes out on his own and opens successful restaurant thanks to his father's perfectionism.

> Not family values

agree 100%

it was hard getting through it, but really glad I did it

>people critiquing Jiro's family values
>when the enter point of the documentary is to see if perfection in your craft is worth all the sacrifices you make outside of it

Anyways, here's mine

Still, by far, the most eye-opening and educational documentary I have ever had the pleasure of watching.

'Going Clear: The Nature of Scientology' is a great documentary.

'Defamation' by an Israeli Documentary Maker, who follows around several AIPAC, ADL, and Israeli High School students on a global quest to find Anti-Semitism, and is surprised to find out that the Jews are the largest purveyors and creators of anti-semitism.

'Manufacturing Consent' if you have the capacity to move through a late 80's tier Doc that actually does contain some informative things.

woah, a documentary on the ESRB, I can't believe I haven't seen it

maybe just because I'm a Leaf, but this shit really hit me hard

From the same director of Narcos.

want to know what life is like in asia?

it's shit

>Watch Herzog documentary
>Hear his voice
>Enter into comfy mode automatically
That guy could talk about the armenian genocide and It would still be comfy as fuck.

It wasn't that good to be honest

I enjoyed this.

>tfw the New York Times has the only negative review of this movie because they didn't give away everything about how they prepare the sushi (despite giving a great deal of detail into the daily process of it and the whole point of the movie being how the business has affected their lives over the years)
Fucking pleb assholes

30 for 30 great ones:
June 17th 1994
The Two Escobars
9.79*

30 for 30 fun ones:
Bad Boys
Silly Little Game
No Más (a little biased, but still interesting)

30 for 30 feels:
Once Brothers (also a little biased)
Into the Wild

This and Sans Soleil are great if you're one of those fags who obsess over Japan and the 1980's.

youtu.be/c8aFcHFu8QM

Everyone who's got any idea about racing/F1 knows that this film was extemely biased in favour of Senna.

Yes, he was a GOAT driver but also a fucking cunt on multiple occasions and describing him as the poor victim of F1 politics really is a stretch.

My accounting professor recommended this to me, I always love documentaries on shady business practices.

>E
>ENRON
>It's just business
>The smartest guys in the room
>Come see where all your money went.

Needs more titles