Is Wanda the most powerful character in the MCU?

Is Wanda the most powerful character in the MCU?

Not counting characters whose powers are pure speculation right now like Thanos.

who gives a shit

>childrens comic books

she is too young for mommy status

>it's a children's picture book cape flick thread

>put her in bondage
>problem solved

How come she has to move her arms to do her magic-shitsu.

Haven't seen it yet but Dr Strange

>caring this much about what one, or both, of the major comic book-related film studios are doing
>ever

You are now aware that you live in a world, a terrifying world, where there are people right this moment who use terms such as "canon" and "cinematic universe" when talking about films and television shows.

A terrifying world where imagined characters on a screen are required, according to those who discuss them, to adhere to "ground rules" set out by the creators of said-characters. A terrifying world where those that discuss these characters and their actions, are actually enraged if said-characters deviate from the mannerisms expected of them, the mannerisms that may have initially been set in the pages of a comic book.

Think about that. A comic book. For children. Yes, pictures and words on the same page, which are meant to be read by children, that are actually read by adults who then bicker and express their frustration at film-adaptations of these comic books not being "faithful". Faithful to a comic book. That's supposed to be read by young children.

This is your world. This is the world of capeshit. Terrifying, isn't it?

Channeling

capeshit truly is reaching critical mass, just look at that fucking ridiculous spellcasting dance

>tfw the jiggle webm got DMCAed

Isn't Strange even more powerful? I mean, he is the Supreme Sorcerer

Then people complain about the enchantress dance in SS. SS was shit but Enchantress design and dance was the least of its issues. In fact, it was quite good.

Why does she constantly make the "two fingers inside my sloppy cunster" gesture? Is she telepathically frigging it while she's doing it? When it gets all hot and bothered would glowy red steam start coming out of it?

Was she wearing a bra with that outfit?

Not complaning just seemed like a lot of movement.

In the comics scarlet witch is probably the most powerful human, followed closely by doctor strange. She can alter reality, not just move shit around and do mind tricks, she can delete and rewrite history and present.

In the movies her powers are just mind tricks and really potent telekinesis. So unless they give her a big boost she's nowhere near the top of the MCU.

Based on the amount of bouncing, no

Only because she's horribly written in the comics and has a different power every time.

>no panties
>massive brown bush going down her inner thighs and thick dark hairs in her crack and on her fuzzy cheeks
>she just takes a piss or shit or rubs her steamy furburger, or all of it at the same time, whenever and wherever the mood strikes her
>doesn't wipe after pissing or shitting
If she sat on your face, would you rather go nose in asshole/tongue in pussy, or tongue in asshole/nose in pussy, Sup Forums?

The whole "No more X" is horribly shitty.

>which are meant to be read by children
What's it like in 1981? I miss it sometimes.

>she's horribly written in the comics when they let Bendis or Byrne anywhere near her

They'd fixed Byrne's destruction and then Bendis. Always Bendis. The man who gave us Jessica Jones and tried so hard to make a blaxploitation joke into a real character.

Yet the fact remains that only handful of capes are nothing but childish as fuck power fantasy shit that no one past their teens can take seriously.

weak bait

Is this capeshits version of the Harry Potter pasta?

>this is acting in 2016

>magic-shitsu
made me chuckle

Her power is now telekinesis

They made her the Jean Grey of the franchise

Nope. It's Vision because he has an infinity stone. Even though she "defeated" him he wasn't trying to kill her. She's mortal and you can cut her in half with a sword, unlike Vision.

how often do you think the guards on the raft raped her?

>when you get through every boss via savescumming

dont forget how he's now ruining carol

She was probably drugged up too.

Wanda's powers are pure speculation at the moment, though.

You could argue that she's still working on it.

Telekinesis would not require hand gestures and is not connected to emotions.

Feige has said she is channelling power from other dimensions.

She was strong just because Doom made her be.

Joe Russo said her powers run far deeper and that no one understands her powers.

There's no Vishanti in the MCU.

They kinda dropped the ball with Vision.

>Oh shit Ultron's building the ultimate body
>Oh shit Ultron's laced vibranium into his very cells
>Oh shit Ultron's placed an Infinity Stone in his forehead
>Oh shit, if we let Ultron upload himself into this he can tank every Avenger and the world and the universe, oh shit

And now any action he takes part in will be an anticlimax because he was hyped up as this godlike being who could rek Thor, Iron Man, Cap, Hulk, etc. all in one but now he's a good guy so we can't have a movie if he just shows up and performs as expected.

Age of Ultron was just a damned mess, I want to forget it happened.

They would be too scared of her. Everyone is scared shirtless of her, including Vision.

I thought that's just cause he keeps spilling his spaghetti around her

Well she kind of murdered Vision after going crazy, so that's good reason to be scared of her.

> "LifeForce"
> Not Chthon or Set

Marvel is full of useless hacks.

>childrens comic books
That's redundant

Of course she can defeat her foes with her cuteness alone.

Forgot my pic

Imagine...
> Alone in her cell
> Drugged
> Based Chthon "visits" her and "befriends" her

> Tfw Shuma Gorath now uses "woman magic".

If it's Chaos Magic it makes a huge amount of sense.

If it's just telekinesis it makes zero sense.

She's definetly the hottest character

This. Just watch the airport fight.

The clash scene where both sides run at eachother shows vision getting hit with another hawkeye arrow, and then hes out of the fight completely until he saves black panther and "bumps" into giant man.

They did nothing with him because they knew absolutely nobody on caps team except Wanda could do anything to him.

They also ruined his character by making him pick a side. After AoU, his stance on humanity seemed to be neutral, like he wouldnt be involved unless some heavy world-threatening shit was being involved.

Vision is wise, very intelligent, has a computer AI in him, the fucking mind infinity stone. Theres zero reason for him NOT to have done some kind of investigation on Bucky or the other Winter Soldiers that cap was trying to warn tony about.

What's this from?

Civil War

> After AoU, his stance on humanity seemed to be neutral, like he wouldnt be involved unless some heavy world-threatening shit was being involved.

Yeah, now you mention it, it would probably have been more in-character for him to be off meditating or something for the whole fight. Maybe have a small scene where they try to recruit him and he shrugs them off.

Maybe they wanted to give him some screentime before Thanos tears his head off or something.

Lizfu. :D

Why does Captain America waste his time stopping crime when he could make a harem and put her and Black Widow in it?

>Is Wanda the most powerful character in the MCU?
Ant-man, Wanda, and Vision are all "LOL REALITY" tier and are pretty much gods.

Yeah she can kill Thanos with her cuteness

>Making a thread about capeshit is a mortal sin
>But making a thread about Reddit Letter Media's review of Rogue One for the 683648585th time is okay
Sup Forums is truly the worst board

Then leave fag

>scared shirtless
As opposed to scared pantless?

where the fuck is Quicksilver?

>tfw will never choke her to death

Make me nigger

I don't know about MCU but in comics she can alter reality to the point that nobody knows what's going on and can't actually do anything for non specified amounts of time.

Yes it's thanks to her overwhelming cuteness.

In Civil War she altered the Vision's mass to make him plummet through the Earth's crust. She'll be the most powerful Avenger until Captain Marvel shows up.

Best capewaifu

just hide under her dress, she has no power there

But it's fun. Lighten up.

The movie came out in 2015, fuccboiiiiiiiiii.

CUTE!!

Doctor Strange

My interpreration was that even though he picked a side, he was just trying to keep anything crazy from happening. He never really tries very hard and does the minimum to engage others.

life is childish power fantasy shit, nothing you will ever do will ever be good enough or matter and you are delusional for thinking you aren't better off dead so off yourself it's the only "adult" thing to do fucking trout tickler

>he doesn't save lives as well as take lives every day
I actually feel bad for people who don't join the military

Because Many-Angled-Ones and Beyonders haven't shown up, yes.

He'd already signed the Accords by then. It was outside of his remit.

source me, my man

In Secret

>Ant-man
Because he can shrink and grow bigger?

Because fighting and dying in some Middle Eastern shit hole for mega corporations is meaningful? This isn't 1939.

No, but she is able to end the universe with a thought.

She doesn't even lift.

Star Lord XD

Well duh, it's basic science that anyone with this much cuteness would be undefeatable.

Vision wasn't trying to hurt anyone.
How did you not get this, Jesus.

THIS.

Yes being this adorable could bring Thanos to his knees.

Shrinking down to subatomic levels and growing to unknown height is probably what he's referring to

Doesn't matter anyway, everyone is so densely layered in plot armor that they all defy reality and logic

it just helps, it's not necessary. It's like using hand gestures when talking.

Scarlet Witch and Doctor Strange are both glass cannons, whereas Thor, Hulk, Vision, and Cap Marvel are durable as fuck.