I took a snapshot of the Catalog and the first 24/30 posts are all in the following theme;

I took a snapshot of the Catalog and the first 24/30 posts are all in the following theme;

> OP angry that people likes a move they hate
>Troll thread that focuses on only one line in a film as a reason for the film being awful
>Actress Thread
>Star Wars R1 thread

Sup Forums is so fucking unoriginal

Use the filter, report, and dont reply. Then don't make off topic crybaby threads.

Yes, you are, cats.

Unoriginal. Unfunny. Predictable. Boring. Uses VPN to make those 30 posts.

And you're a fucking cunt, too.

if you're going to bother with filtering and reporting on Sup Forums you should just go to another board

Liz Gilles thread?

fuck your mother

>I took a snapshot of the Catalog
and where is that said snapshot?

i want liz to fuck my ass hole

>I took a snapshot of the Catalog and the first 24/30 posts
Wow what an intense life

fuck your sister!

i don't even have one

Nice anger and reeeing, cats.

fuck your dad

>>Actress Thread
I miss Lizposting

Literally built to dominate.

Well said dogs, well said. Do you have schizophrenia by any chance?

The whole fucking Sup Forums community is disgusting. I have been here since I don't even know, back then it were the same retards but a generation older and somehow there were good original contents.

I could list all your defects but life is already too disgraceful for that. Just don't waste yourself with people you dont like/dislike you and move on.

>Dan sloppy seconds
disgusting

>implying

Dan never got to tap that that's what I tell myself every night I cry myself to sleep

If you think these are the same people from the original Sup Forums you might be retarded. The content is bad because most of these people are as intelligent as the bag of cheetos they eat from.

>cats and cloister are crying and desperately lashing out like the impotent little mongs they are

Schneider had underestimated one girl, one who would not bend over and drop her pants like all the rest, one who was Alpha as Fuck...her name was Liz Gillies and she was his Nemesis, his downfall.

"On your knees you fat piece of shit! Crawl...that's it, crawl, you creepy turd!" She demanded, her voice, her demeanor making the once powerful Schneider soil his boxer shorts.

VJ and the others sobbed as their tormentor was crushed by this Alpha Female Cock Smasher and made into their slave. Schneider cried as Liz shoved a cucumber up his ass and electrocuted his balls.
"I will fuck you up, you fat tub of lard! I will fuck you up!" Her eyes glowered fiercely as she kicked him in the nuts.

Who is this "cats"?

Oh you guize

It seems to be a dr Who meme, why it escaped the confines of /who/ i don't know.

We will never stop until those cunts stop trolling and bullying.

And those mongs will never stop because they have nothing else in life.

ib ug molly wuul ar u avin sum sort uv giggle at me expense m8 ill fuk ur mum, wanker dogs.

>mistress gillies will NEVER keep you in permanent chastity, only unlocking you when you're firmly restrained and then edging you for hours before locking you up again without release
JDIMSA

A fucking mongoloid who bullies women onlne, mate. He's also the pedo poster.

Read it in his voice, goddamn I loved this guy.

That's part of the fun.

only desperate here is you, and is so borderline pathetic I can't even.

just forget my number. Stop calling me. CAN YOU DO THAT? If not then at least shut up and stop acting like a crazy person

My penis is SO HARD right now

Please step on my balls Liz!!!

>cloister gibbering and wanking like a chimp as usual

This attitude is pathetic and useless

So are you saying you are cats or cloister?

how autistic are you? I genuinely want an answer.

I'm not autistic at all, mate, which is bad news for you.
You, on the other hand, are obsessed with memes and trolling/abusing women online, and you are well known for it.
But you are a psychopath pretending to be autistic.

tell me more

why is Ariana so disgusting?

I want to lead her around on a leash and cane her ass, and fuck her so hard she squeals like a piggy.

Now this is more my kind of thing