The ending made me cry like a fucking bitch

>The ending made me cry like a fucking bitch

>JFK should have been assassinated
What a strange moral of the story

She is perfection.

too white

For you

this show was fucking shit and francos performance was with eisenberg as luthor the worst one i've seen

this lol

>not being mad that Franco goes out of his way to ruin everyone's life in the past
Jake was a dick

I was in a bookstore today and I certainly was tempted to pick this up. I think I might just watch the mini-series, 2bh.

If I'm gonna read a novel surrounding the Kennedy assassination it'll be Ellroy's American Tabloid.

>those eyes
They distracted me throughout the whole show. They're like an ethereal blue

literally no such thing, being white is being normal

You mean "Oh, no, I can't be with this girl because there is only fifteen minutes of screentime left and I can't be bothered to wait a couple of years to reproduce the events that led us to being together, even though I love her more than life itself" ending? That ending? Yeah, that sure was a great ending there, pal!

Dude I was fucking bawling my eyes out when she switched into her young self at the end

I think it's less he can't be bothered, more that time itself would continuously stop him from doing so. Although I would have imagined going back a second time to try to change shit again would have made time fight back more than the first time.

Sadie will always be destined to die young if Jake were to be with her again. The yellow card man said so when he went back the 2nd time.

Time was fighting him when he tried to stop the assasination of a president - an important event that shaped history. Why would time give a fuck about him, if he left the whole Kennedy business alone and just concentrated on getting some of that sweet sweet poontang?

Time tried to kill him when he rang his dad. Time clearly didn't want him there. In saying that, time did seem to be fickle on how it fought back.

In either case the TV-show didn't present his reasoning for leaving her in the past in the very last episode as him being afraid that time would kill her. It's because she didn't recognise him, which initially seemed to really shock him for some reason. If they chose to hammer the point that he was putting her life in grave danger by trying to be with her in the past, I wouldn't have any problems with the ending. But they didn't.

havent seen it yet but let me guess: in the end james franco has to kill jfk himself ?

Nope, he saves him from Lee Harvey Oswald and returns to the present to find a post-apocalyptic nuclear wasteland.

me too, i was in a weird spot with a girl and i felt like i`ve lived through a love and she will never know

How does the show compare to the book? It's one of the best King's ever written in my opinion.

>If they chose to hammer the point that he was putting her life in grave danger by trying to be with her in the past
It was kinda suggested throughout the series, although not with her alone. him being in the past results in Bill ending up in a psych ward, getting the Mike Pence special, then killing himself. He fucks with Sadie's ex-husband, leading to her being taken hostage and slashed up. At least that's how I read into it while watching the show.

I also thought shit like Mimi getting cancer was part of time fucking with him, so I'm probably retarded.

But now he knows better. He has no need of bothering Bill. And he is also aware of how fucked in the head Sadie's ex is.

Bad.

It's painful how beautiful she is

>5'3

Didn't notice that.

just started ep1

but why does he send james franco to stop oswald when he says everything you do in the past gets undone when u return

why didn't he take the bitch back to the future with him. her not being in the 60's would not have caused the end of the world.

Everything gets undone if you go back, don't change anything, and then return. Once you save Kennedy you can never go back.