Nordmenn, how can I go about studying in Norway...

Nordmenn, how can I go about studying in Norway? I love Norway (don't worry I'm white as snow) and I want to study and work for the benefit of Norway and Scandinavia.

Don't fall fir the memes, the real Norway is a total shithole.

This. Just go to Michigan or Minnesota and look for people claiming norwegian ancestry.

Then how about Finland, gib me free school and then let me live there :D

They'll never let you study there unless you have a scholarship of some sort. Your best bet is to finish your degree in the states and look for a job in Norway instead.

I've heard killing yourself is an effective method.

You should try it, OP.

I'm going to Finland to do just that in less than a month! It's all taken care of.

Calm down Abdul

>t. butthurt

its full im afraid but i hear sweden accepts people

I'll just write a letter to the Norwegian embassy asking them to let me join the military instead.

prepare to get stabbed

I said work for Scandinavia, not Arabs

Are the Norwegians still looking for people who want to work on oil platforms? I'm an EU citizen and a big guy, so I have no problem with exhausting work. Also I'm sick of working on Austrian and German construction sites.

Banned

moving to norway to study is a bad idea. You'll pay a tonne for everything compared to the rest of europe

>working on an oil platform
shit like that gives me anxiety now after seeing all those liveleak videos of people getting spun into noodles in accidents

No, not anymore. 6000 or more engineers had to find other jobs. Right now there are no jobs for you, unless you want to try on those 6000 who probably want back into that branch.

Norway doesn't have a foreign legion. You should try Morocco instead.

Silly westerners and their fear of death. As long as it happens fast it's not so bad I think.
That's terrible. How much can construction workers earn (I highly doubt native Norwegians want this kind of job)? I'm a formwork setter.

we got the poles doing manual labour and they're paid jackshit

What about Sverige?

>I highly doubt native Norwegians want this kind of job
Plenty of Norwegians want these jobs. Not sure what you've heard but most of them are occupied by Norwegians. Polish people are also oftentimes construction workers here tho. Construction workers are usually payed very well tho.

You can enter Scandinavia only if you are an arab or nigger

I just need about 30.000-40.000 Euro to buy a decent house back home. Already got 10.000 saved up. Guess for you Nordmen this is a ridiculous sum, but it's all I want from life.

I should just learn Russian and join your military.

wouldnt berlin have a lot of jobs youre looking for?

You'll easily get 30-40k in construction.

Berlin is probably the ugliest city with the most disgusting inhabitants in the whole German speaking part of Europe, besides like a third of Berlin is on welfare because there are no jobs in this hellhole.
That's all I need really, after that I'll go straight back home. I dislike living in western Europe honestly.

Don't you consider austria as western europe?

can i move to austria to take your place?
i can do the much very hard work yes

Yes of course I do, but I'm from Bulgaria. Just here for work.

Why do you dislike western europe?

how easy was moving to austria?
also do you think finding a job would be easy?
i wanna chill in the west for a while
also what made you dislike it? i heard the quality of life is higher

If you have work experience in some kind of manual labour job it's easy to find work here, because the Austrians only want comfy office jobs.
Everything here is unreasonably expensive, even when you consider the high wages.
Even small towns are full of rude muslims (yes you have those in Bulgaria as well but they stick to their own areas and don't bother you).
Everything is super-orderly, you get a fine immediately if your car peeks out 5cm from the designated parking spot.
People tend to be unfriendly towards each other.
Then of course the crazy goverments that treat faggots and muslims like demigods and seem to despise their own people.

>yes you have those in Bulgaria as well but they stick to their own areas and don't bother you
they barricade themselves like gyppos at the city limits or just don't bother anyone?

Well I'm gonna do my best to keep learning Norwegian, then I'll talk to the consulate here to see what they can arrange. US sucks ass.

For me yes, because I work in a job that is needed and already had a job offer before moving here. Otherwise it can be more difficult from what I've heard.
Quality of life is great, but not as great as we think. Austrians with average wages don't live that good because rents and taxes are insanely high (10-15 Euro/m2 for shit areas of Vienna). Upper middle class people here live in another dimension compared to us though.
They don't barricade themselves, but they keep to each other mostly and don't follow any extreme ideas. For example I've never seen a turk wearing burqa in Bulgaria, but here I see it every day.

>don't worry I'm white as snow

brown qt grills can come too

>race mixing nords

Nah. You wanna join the swedish military you need to be a citizen. They do have internships that are open for non-citizens though.

Don't listen to that race mixing kike faggot.

fuck off, you're not welcome here foreigner

While totally not a shithole, it's totally the Prozac of countries.

COME HOME WHITE MAN

I've heard this one tip, it's called "fuck off, you're not wanted"' Seems to really help with the decision.

> Sweden is all of Scandinavia

OP here
Finally some intelligent nordmenn!

Who has internships? The military?

Vi nordmenn ælsker nor fræmmende menn kommer ti norge for å arbeide og pule. Vi har en veldigt kult greia hær i norge som vi kaller "hanreiningsdagen", det er en dag hvor vi latter alle flyktinger og svensker bo i våres hus og gjore med våre jenter og barn som de vill, meden vi bur ute i hanreiningsstugan. Kom og delta!

lol