>ywn look like you have an extra chromosome
no thanks, id rather move there and still be myself

lel

It dosent matter where you are born.

Depression will still reach you.

>But user you won the birth lottery
>stop complaining user
>just an hero already

Beeing bipolar and suicidal in wealthy countries is just salt on open wounds.

if i had the privilige of beeing born in a 3rd world shithole i wouldve killed my self in good faith already.

r9k

> lives in one of the best countries in South America
> blames personal failures on not living in Europe, half of which is worse than Argentina

lol pathetic

are you really bipolar

At least you don't live in Asia...

Can you be a NEET loser in South America and still live ok or will you actually starve

Are you a Korean native? If you are, why do so many of your peers want to kill themselves? And why is South Korea so much less pleasant toward tourists than Japan, China, and Vietnam?

at least you are white

>if i had the privilige of beeing born in a 3rd world shithole i wouldve killed my self in good faith already.
You would probably to busy doing stuff to kill yourself. It's okay to be depressed, user, but saying being born in a shithole is privilege to justify the way you feel is just plain pathetic.

Just like everywhere else they leech off of their parents

Because Koreans are currently suffering from a very serious youth unemployment problem. The former administration has failed to tackle this problem and it's even turning rather dire so I think it's one of the reasons why they treat foreign tourists quite more unkind than before.

Don't be sad. With the end of Europe, soon the South Conner will be the new Europe.

And After I graduate from my college, I can also be one of them. Getting a decent job in Korea is almost impossible for most of the college graduates now. If they keep failing to get a job despite a number of years' struggle, then all that's left for them is just throw themselves into the river.

unfourtantly yes.
>bipolar 1 and some nasty personality disorders.

>but saying being born in a shithole is privilege to justify the way you feel is just plain pathetic.

I know. Thats kind of what i am. Just plain pathetic.

Beeing born in a shithole would make hope a commodity worth investing in.

WRONG

I'd rather be in Argentina desu

You post the same threads everyday as well retard fuck off hypocrite.

you do Nigel
you don't know what you're saying user