DO YOU LOVE JAPAN

DO YOU LOVE JAPAN

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TxvOMHoLRBY
youtu.be/qpZbu7J7UL4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

a little bit desu

Fucking yeah. I wish I were Japanese but I'm not and I won't be able to in my life :( So envious of you being Japanese. Wish I'd been born in Japan rather than in this cursed peninsula..

hm...

kill the shit thread!

I think Japanese ceramics are really neat. I like how the different regional variants differ vastly in style.

so many proxies these days

How do I know you're not a proxy...?

he isnt a proxy
remember this is an anime board

oh, NOW you're sure it's not a proxy. every other time it is though

Japan is over Japan never arise again

i dont know about this do u love japan poster, ive guessed hes a real japanese poster who aint good at english but wants to join this board. hes harmless anyway, only posts this like clockwork. it gives me an ambient feeling, not that bad honestly. i used to hate it though.

what i meant is the korean guy. there are some korean posters stating he loves japan

More than I should.

anime

>a fucking red dot

what's going on in this thread?

>a fucking cross

I wanted to talk about ceramics and/or other aspects of Japanese culture, but shitposters can only talk about le ebinn maymays xDDDDDDD

Im hating it more and more with the large increase in Japanese shitposters

youtube.com/watch?v=TxvOMHoLRBY

Beautiful

why is france so fucking weak(¯―¯٥)?

Technically stronger than you in all domain except economy

Amazing stuff. Good post

You are not answering my question(´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Because of underachieving babyboomers and entitled youth. Kind of like any other western nations really.

BRs in general have a bizarre irracional love for Japan, i would visit if i have money and time, but for me atleast i say "it's alright", especially when my friends who are descendants tell me the beautiful stories of the work routine there in their 1-2 year suicide travel

いいです

I've never met Japan. Don't have any strong opinions about it.

We haven't a bizarre irracional love with Japan. It is seen like any other foreign country here, just weebs are obsessed with Japan and Japanese people.

I like Japanese fashion but that cartoon shit is killing my love for it desu

Holy shit Greenland, hows life up their?

Scoop'd

In fact depends from where in the country you are, atleast here in SP and south, people are pretty obsessed

大好きよ
ここに寄る日本人もいい人ばかりだ
心地いい

Japanese cartoons are nice, please don't hate them.

I'm from São Paulo too. Where I live people aren't obsessed with Japan, they just have a bit of curiosity about japanese culture, I don't think it can be called "obsession" or "love".

youtu.be/qpZbu7J7UL4
Explain this, Japan.

depends of japan loves me

Name 3 country's that do

whats this.
though i can tell you that you have to pay money for it in the first place you know and thats not cheap. only those who have strong sexual urges and fetishes and havent anything else to do or any hobbies pay for these and are the customers. i mean, these wouldnt be worth your time and money in reality

>only those who have strong sexual urges
Have you mastered your sexual urges?

Do you plan on getting married and having children?

i dont have it. i know a bit about these but am pretty normal actually. also these shits are pretty "staged". i mean, you have to "act" such a role there, like a stupid cringy faggot playing an anime character irl. you have to be cringy there, mustnt think about yourself being cringy there. as for me, its something i cant stand.

No