I want to know what kind of food Argentines eat...

I want to know what kind of food Argentines eat. It's very difficult to find out because Google only tells me about things like empanadas and steak and milanesa. I ask Argies on Sup Forums and they say really vague things like "We eat pasta because we're so Italian mama mia" and then I ask them what kind of pasta dishes they eat if their country's pork consumption is so low because nearly all traditional pasta recipes in Italy need pork and then the Argie posters start getting evasive and I never find out what the hell kind of pasta dishes they eat even though they claim to eat it all the time

CHI

Well the argie restaurant near me serves a lot of beef and sausages

They just eat beef with some weird green sauce on it. Not very creative people.

I thought the green sauce was for the bread

why are CHIs obsessed with us?

because you're cute :3

Nothing wrong with that

They eat grilled meat,a sausage that they call chorizo,some italian dishes,empanadas and "panqueques".

we eat all kind of things this is a multicultural country and we have food from all over the world.

Now, if your questions is what's the Argentinian national typical food, we have asado, locro, empanadas, milanesas, etc...

>all traditional pasta recipes in Italy need pork
untrue statement
we usually eat the same shit you and all people around the world eat regarding pastas: either luchettinis or spaghetti with grated cheese and pesto
and yes, our favourite plate is milanesas

it's just basic pasta with tomato sauce or pesto. the cuisine here is really bland despite what some would have you believe. i don't mind though, i like it that way.

Who cares. Why do you always create these threads.

locro

Vos cerra el orto

lomitos

I think milanesa sandwiches are more popular
lomo is expensive bru

>only tells me about things like empanadas and steak and milanesa
That's pretty much it.

Chinchulines

>pasta

that's bullshit, every single country in the world eats tons of pasta, that's not traditional here.

We eat meat, we have nothing else. We also have a typical amerindian food which can be considered a national dish called locro (from the quechua ruqru)