youtube.com/watch?v=EMHy2l0i2Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=H3LYfnMOjw8
youtube.com/watch?v=Cfeh_f80RLw
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

anime

semen

fuckin ell thats a cringey pic of tim

babestation

dont understand how some people cant have a smartphone. durrr i dont need one i only make calls and texts.

today i was in the middle of fucking nowhere and i burst my tire, no spare, no signal, but a little H+. So, I went on to my email, found my insurance details, downloaded skype, used my skype balance to make a free call to my insurers number to see if I had breakdown, I did. so then, I waited, gave them my skype number for them to call me back in, more reliable with no phone signal. the bloke coming to find me had to call twice. while I waited I played tetris on my phone, and made a call to a family memeber in Sweden, over whatsapp, for free.

Honestly by not having a smartphone you're literally just punishing yourself. people don't realise how priviliged we are to have that kind of technology on us all the time, to use whenever we want or need. why would anyone deny themself that? WHY?!

>I don't like touchscreens

just fucking off yourself you utter ingrate.

the mandem deserve to live just as much as you or I

god just fuck off

gf on the left

Incorrect

imagine coming upon tim alone in the wild

that's me

Throw the paki down the well

so my country can be free

haha good one lad.
How about airport bording lines, amirite.

walked around city centre today with about 25 strangers playing pokemon go like a bunch of nerds haha a cute girl that was there clung to me the entire time though so that made it extra good fun

imagine coming upon tim alone in the wildy

time's up lad

Don't get why anyone outside of the Legal, financial and medical industries goes to london.

Edinburgh, Manchester, Preston and birmingham have more than enough jobs and actually have affordable housing, amazing huh

schools out already? would explain my commute being quicker

dire

>Manchester, Preston and birmingham
Extremely fucking grim and ugly literally got cancer just by reading those

ATTENTION
open challenge to globeheads
ill debate anyone anytime, 10k ill put the money up

guaranteed to collect a hefty clump of (you)s

manchester, preston and brum are all crime-riddled, paki-infested shitholes, that's why.

ah yes, Edinburgh, Manchester, Birmingham and Preston

the big 4 as I call them

>Manchester
>Extremely fucking grim and ugly
no?

Because London is the only decent place in the country

statistically this poster is _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

>it's almost fucking august and this lad is trying to make "school's out?" jokes
somehow more embarrassing that playing pokemon go with strangers

>affordable housing in Edinburgh

the irony is that if there were loads of stars in the pictures that would be a bigger sign that they WERE faked
the lack of starlight is because of the moon's/earth's light drowning them out

seriously, fuck Pakistanis and Pakistan. absolute catshit tier country just hope India destroys them and resettles based sikhs in the conquered lands. also the british population should rise up and force out the paki vermin and make them regret the day the moved there. disgusting subhuman scu those pakis

Bristol is the only good city in the UK

Living in London has spoiled me

Everywhere else I go now just seems grim and forgotten, the people fat and stuck in 2003

>manchester, preston and brum are all crime-riddled, paki-infested shitholes, tha

*gets acid thrown in face*

manny is a great city if you ignore the pakis desu

need a pokemon go gf desu
don't want to go to one of those bent meetups though

brum is almost as bad as london mate

Debate me on the validity of the claims of the so-called "leftypol discord"

>scottish sheeps are black
>english sheeps are white
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

>single glass of wine

southern england was a mistake

link some proper tunes lads

so people still play pokemon go?

Sentences which, when said unironically, can be used to diagnose a Deano with 100% accuracy:

>choking for a pint

What else?

don't understand why you said
why did you say preston mate? i'm intrigued to know

London is a beautiful European city

Britain is a giant council estate

im in it

>froglet
Haha

dooping mental lads

imagine being a grown man and using sunbeds

they don't bother me at all. i just sit and play on my smartphone until all the brainlets have gone through, then I just get up and breeze on to the plane, to my alotted seat, like everyone else. dont know why everyone rushes to form a massive queue in front of loads of chairs.

it wasn't a metuop. i was in the city centre buying clothes and a legendary raid popped up and people just started milling in to catch Articuno andhalf of us ended up sticking around and going for a walk to catch pokemon together for a while and having a little chat

link

can we all just stop pretending wine tastes any good? for you not to get the inside layer of your throat burnt off, it has to cost at least £50 or so a bottle.

Otherwise you might aswell just drink paint thinner

Rate the Spotify daily mixes lads

>having a job and knowing what day it is

normoids really are pathetic subhumans.

brum is segregated though so you don't deal with pakis as much whereas in london everyone's mixed in everywhere

i just watched a few Gavin McCinnes videos and i have a couple questions for his redpilled viewers

1. Why is he such a smug cunt?
2. Why is he so obsessed with 'masculinity'?
3. Why is he so fixated on the idea that "real men" are good at carpentry?

in a recent video he was harping on about being a real man and building stuff again and how he's going to be a real man and build a wooden fidget spinner because he's such a manly man and real men build stuff. the finished product looked like at year 7s woodwork project.

Is this guy for real? He's got to be a character, right?

>head is full of great ideas for troll threads and posts on a number of boards during the daytime at work
>come home and i've forgotten them all and hit shitposter's block

does anyone else experience this problem?

>froglet

yes?

>he thinks "august" is a day
deary deary me

should get a notebook and jot em down

>airport boarding lines

you mean I'm posting in this general with people who fly economy class?

still fucking seething about his countrymen having voted to not secede from the english

not many
it's a good game to play on long walks and i like walking

Now I will tell you the secret of the Apollo moon landings which is, there were none. No one has ever gone to the moon. Based on what evidence do I reach this conclusion: Waving flags? Misaligned shadows? The Shining? Radiation? Any of the countless other telltales and giveaways the moon-hoax community likes to point to? Happily, no, we don't have to slog through the evidence, we can just look with clear eyes and see that the real triumph of the Apollo missions was quite different than the triumph proclaimed, and of much greater interest to us here.

I don't know what's commonly believed about the moon landings when you're reading this, but when I'm writing it, most people still believe the narrative. Not that most people have revisited the issue and reweighed the evidence and made an informed decision on the subject, just that you have to be a crackpot to think we didn't really go to the moon, and most people don't like to be thought of as crackpots. I myself don't happen to mind.

So let's look.

never had it lol

don't know why londoners can't just admit it'd be a lovely city if there were less pakis

Warmed to Alan a little. He can actually be quite insightful when he's not blogposting and fellating himself.

Everyone that wears gym king should be killed

oh
forgot to play during the legendaries bit woops
never done a raid either as i've never seen anyone at the gyms

My reason for thinking the moon missions were faked is that the chances of success would have been unacceptably low and the price of failure outrageously high. That's it. The evidence of a hoax is both mountainous and amusing, but the odds against success and the price of failure are all you have to look at.

Consider just some of what would be required for a successful mission; launch, a quarter million mile trip each way including two unshielded trips through the Van Allen Belts, lunar landing, surviving temperature extremes and radiation, relaunch, recoupling, return trip, reentry, splashdown and recovery, all in the 1960s, all slapped together in frantic haste, and all with very little practical experience or history of success in even the simplest parts. Consider what all this really entails and you will have no problem seeing that when all the smart people with their pocket protectors and slide rules sat around a table and tried to calculate the odds, they had to agree that the probability of success came out microscopically close to zero.

Now recall that the entire purpose of the entire production was not scientific discovery or a valiant, last-ditch effort to save the Earth from a planet killing asteroid; it was just a massive war-like spending program disguised as a PR stunt. Kennedy promised it, big-money forces lobbied for it, the superiority of ideologies was at stake. Vastly more important than actual success, therefore, was the appearance of success, and the appearance was infinitely easier to accomplish than the actual.

That's wrong
Brum looks ugly as shit. It's literally a giant council estate/industrial estate and its about 80% Pakistani everywhere you go

you arrive in the Free Imperial City of Stockport

someone posted an invite around the time of the election
went on it a few times then and there was never any mention of brit
havent been back on it since

Jesus who asked for this

youtube.com/watch?v=EMHy2l0i2Wk

*takes off my full gym king fit*

Let's take a minute to contemplate what failure would look like. It might look like American exceptionalism had turned the moon from mankind's romantic jewel of the evening sky into an orbiting graveyard and monument to human folly, basically ruining it for everyone forever. Or, it might look like the corpses of American heroes doing laps around the Earth until they burned up on reentry, or a shiny coffin sailing out into the cosmos like a grisly interstellar greeting card, or our heroic boys coming home to parades and glory only to die horribly within a few months from radiation poisoning, a young Barbara Walters striking ratings gold with her bedside interviews.

In short, one absolutely hideous outcome after another, all the extreme antithesis of the vainglorious objectives of the program in the first place, and one of them almost certain to occur. Failure was not only an option, it was inevitable, and instead of proving the superiority of democracy over communism, as it was supposedly meant to do, the Apollo program would make America look criminally and comically inept until the end of time.

Now it's time i realise no more Mr nice guy treat pple how they treat u end of

no I win this debate

think it was specifically because it was a legendary desu, meeting up with the pokemon go protogf on friday to see if we can find some omore

five foot eight inches

because they literally don't exist unless you purposely go out of your way on a 1 hour train ride to go to a shit area

did he?

*falls to ground in agony*

Drinking fast

youtube.com/watch?v=H3LYfnMOjw8

youtube.com/watch?v=Cfeh_f80RLw

worked at a winery for a few years
made a lot of wine
tasted a lot of wine
can honestly say dry wines taste like sweaty asshole while sweet wines taste like fucking kool-aid and are genuinely dangerous because it. you can get ridiculously drunk ridiculously quick off a nice riesling and before you know it you're puking in the street
our sweet wines were always the most popular. i saw so many drunk people during the summer months. they were absolutely smashed before high noon and they still had 6 more wineries to visit that day

*takes a seat over there*

having been to london (not lived there) i find this a highly dubious claim

the stockport viaduct contains more bricks than the empire state building

I just think if the moon landings were fake it would have come out by now, one way or another. Someone ex nasa would have said someting, or someone in current nasa would be pointing out it was impossible for whatever reason.

state of yank wine

anime

Just done a search and I can get a 2005 focus insured for £1.5k
#NOICE

>he knows hat the brand is