Be American

>be American
>tax money goes towards defending the Israelis, Europeans, Japanese and Koreans

>be American
>pay a fortune for military bases and overseas troops
>get triggered when anyone says anything about public healthcare

can you imagine if the americans just decided to go 'fuck it' and pulled out?
war all over

>Vietnam vets have to wait a year for healthcare for this

>be american

>WE CANNUT AFFORD PUBLIC HELTHCURE BCUZ TAXEZ IS BAD NNN S NOT FREE U NO

>WOW IT FEELS SO PATRIOTIC AND FREE TO FUND A PENTAKILLION OF DOLLARS TO THE ARMY SO TERRORISTS I MEAN FREEDOM FIGHTERS CAN DESTROY STABLE REGIMES IN THE MIDDLE EAST

>be American
>be strongly against using tax money to help your own countrymen; gotta look out for #1 only, and cut government was-
>but believe you're a traitor and anti-semite (both mean the same thing in America) if you think you should stop sending tax money to Israel

Not even laughing anymore.

what did he mean by this?

Isn't all the money is used to buy USA's shitty useless overpriced fighters anyways?

>American fighters
>shitty

Hm.
Why do you spend so much on healthcare?
I thought it's private.

>F-35
L M A O
M
A
O

America spends so much on dumb shit, they should make some more B-2s and Abrams to bomb sand friends in a tent

>defending

Yes, they are expensive coffins.
The only reason why they never lost a jet, is because they bomb the hell out them first, destroying anything that could shut down their planes.

Wait until they wage war against a country with decent defense systems, like Russia or China. You will see those planes dropping from the air.

I don't think you understand the scope of American avaition dominance. One B-2 has the capacity to whipe an entire country off the map all under radar.

The F-35 and F-22 are the single greatest pieces of machinery man has ever created. The F-22 by itself is more advanced than any Russian plane and is the only 5th generation plane in the world other than the F-35. The American military isn't stupid; the F-35 is going to be the Swiss Army knife of the American Air Force, phasing out A-10s and whatnot, even if its management and creation was done stupidly.

>be literally the rest of the world
>not have flag on the fucking Moon

They pay for Israel's healthcare, I think

It's a jack of all trades, and the b-2 is extremly useless. Is the us ever going to bomb an entire city? today's wars are fought in streets, not in empty fields. the b-2 would be useful in ww2, but not today. it's also very hard and expensive to fix f-22 and 35. there is a reason planes are divided to classes. you can't just make "TEH BESTEST PLANE" and use that, you need dedicated planes.

t. Bombardier engineer

You're sort of right, but this side of the Second World War no one has had the money to consistently match American aviation. Yeah China and Russia could fair better, but it would still be a blood bath.

Medicare and Medicaid

What are those things?
And in specially, why are these more expensive than the health care for our entire population.

The US makes "TEH BESTEST PLANES" and planes designed to bomb cave terrorist people because they plan for both. Yeah it's lame af that the B-2 is stuck doing stupid refueling missions and it is expensive to maintain cutting edge stuff, but that's just the price of being able to take over half the world from 100s of military bases on a moment's notice.

why not use nukes in that case? what's the point of that thing? can't the us use f-15 to bomb tents? they can send a fucking ww2 bomber to do that. also, drones.

IDK m8, the next war will be for fighters, what WWII was for horses.
Smart missile can outspeed a jet and are way more cheaper. Imagine a entire squad shoot down by a box inside the jungle.

Also, air plane carriers would suffer with new tactic nukes (you can count in small nuclear weapons being used in next war, not against civilians and tows, but against infrastructure and entire bases).

>paying taxes

Medicare = old/disabled people healthcare (57.7 million)
Medicaid = poor people healthcare (72.5 million)

Nuclear tipped missiles can be detected by radar and shot down. B-2 can carry nukes under radar in theory.

Ww2 bomber would take a day to get from point a to point b and will be seen from a mile away.

I was hypothesizing in a conventional war. But yeah tactical nuclear weapons complicate things.

>by some strange coincidence, American English becomes the global lingua franca

1st worlders pay money for ODA thats more ridiculous thant that, is just a charity for 3rd world.

How does it feels that the next world war may start as a proxy war in your country?
China supply Pakistan
USA supply India

People in Pakistan consider this hypothesis?

That's cuz you guys invented the Internet, cars, planes. I mean there's a reason every pilot and air traffic controller needs to speak English, and a reason why we are shitposting in English as we speak.

America would be unanimously the greatest country in the world if you guys weren't suck Cucks on the global scale.
>Helping poor people is worse than paying billions into bombing people that scare some 3rd arbitrary group of people.

>cars
They did not invented cars...

>German intelligiente

>People in Pakistan consider this hypothesis?
Yes. China is super nice to us because we solved their problems with the US back in the day and helped them get on the security council.

Me personally, I want Kashmir to be free but I don't want WW3, hopefully they'll just get their plebiscite soon.
Henry Ford?

He did not invented the car, he invented the assembly line.

it's a french flag by now

Exactly.
26% of State Spending to give aid to 30-40% of the population.

Meanwhile in Germany:
15-16% of State spending to give aid to 100% of the population.

This is madness. Where does all the money go?

I mean that's close enough really, You need assembly lines to be able to produce enough cars for the general population.