>there are people on Sup Forums who have never had in n out
hahahahahahahahahaha

Other urls found in this thread:

time.com/money/4503959/in-n-out-burger-london-pop-up/
youtube.com/watch?v=jQowy9DdY8k
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i had in n out with your mom lol

and im not talking about the restaurant

Dont you feel like a hopeless pleb eating burgers and other shit that has come off a conveyor belt somewhere ?

what's an in and out burger?
eating then sharting?

time.com/money/4503959/in-n-out-burger-london-pop-up/

And they opened a cereal café on the other side of the city. I can't be held responsible for people's shitty choices just because I live in the same place.

Good thread.

>inb4 some texasfag spergs out about MUH WHATABURGER

Gluten is verbuten.

Thats possible OP, but there is nobody on Sup Forums who never had your mom, tho.

Texans bow down to the BIG GODIFORNIAN COCK

youtube.com/watch?v=jQowy9DdY8k

>muh burgers
>literally hot sandwich with deep fried processed meat some salad and two slices of tomato. All of that is stuck between two pieces of shit, I mean defrosted bread

sorry, but I'd rather go to vietnamese restaurant and enjoy enormous portions or have some kebab selling by arabs who don't hijack planes

>in n out
>defrosted

>burgers
>deep fried

DELET

why would I downgrade my culinary routine?

Literally why should I give a single fuck?

Garbage

>downgrade

Keep telling yourself that

>Literally why should I give a single fuck?
You shouldn't give a fuck. In-n-Out is great in my book but it isn't some gift from heaven and most people will have different tastes. Their fries are honestly not that great and the shakes are average, its only the burgers that set them apart.

I feel sad now. Are we so culturally dead that we have to point to a burger joint as the icon of California? Is that what we chose to be proud of?

overrated meme place

t. califag that lives right near one

>Are we so culturally dead that we have to point to a burger joint as the icon of California? Is that what we chose to be proud of?
Yes. I've been complaining about it for years but only now are people who live here actually waking up to how dull and unpleasant of a place California really is.
Sure it's great if you appreciate fast food, being able to travel a short distance between snowy mountains and beach, and you like being around lots of people.
But I feel like for a lot of the people who live here, the downsides heavily outweigh the upsides. People are just too lazy/fearful of the unknown to leave.
Why do I live here?
I won't for long. This is the last summer I spend here.

>texasfags are THIS starved for a decent burger
Memes aside, anything good or relevant this country produces comes out of California. Fact. We're the cultural heartland of this country.

DOUBLE DOUBLE
ANIMAL STYLE
EXTRA ONION
WELL DONE FRIES, HOLD THE SALT
VANILLA SHAKE

So california is pointless unless you care about sweaty guys passing a ball around on TV, garbage food, and weed?

I think its the fact that the global cosmopolitan California where everyone comes from everywhere and there is no real baseline is really starting to wear thin. Once the novelty of being able to get pho and sushi everywhere wears off, everything begins to feel empty. I know I want some actual tradition and home culture to fall back to. We should know good and well that Hollywood and Silicon Valley don't give a solitary shit about us and will abandon California the second the going gets tough. We need a culture that isn't fake, has a healthy degree of separation from global affairs and is rich enough that we feel good bout giving it to our children.

>vanilla shake
What's wrong with chocolate, whiteboi? Vanilla shakes taste like nothing.

>Wayne Gretzky
>Californian

accept it amerifat, burgers are junior high-tier
they're basically some processed shit in white bread

Meh...
They are ok.
When we moved to Reno, everyone said we had to try them, we did.
Its a burger. Not bad, not great.
Take Big Boy any day personally.
In fairness, I dinna grow up eat them, so maybe thats it.

Cucks don't know what they're missing out on.

we don't have that here. we only have mcdonalds and recently got burger king.

>spearmint rhino
fuckin lel, I went to one the other day and my buddy got punched in the mouth by a stripper when he didn't tip

In n out is god tier
Only people who disagree are yuros who have never had an actual burger in their lives and jealous texan queers

>WELL DONE FRIES
elaborate please

I somehow have, pretty good.

Culver's > Whataburger > In-N-Out
we have all three where i live

>>texasfags are THIS starved for a decent burger
lol no it's california diaspora who frequent in-n-out
we have plenty of god-tier burgers in texas

that's how pathetic california is. they will claim anything even if it's not californian. i mean, wayne gretzky is one of the most canadian people i can think of and california will still try to claim him.

>there are people on Sup Forums who have never had Surf Burger
woah

It's fucking overrated.
A good burger is still just a burger, a junk uncultured food.

>being prideful over fast food
kys

It's a junk food. So nothing missed.

>Culver's

My man.

Five Guys is pretty good

Checked those quads

I'm lmfaoing at them
Feels good to live in North Texas where we have these

I did but didnt like it