qidian.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hLr7-d-zmD0
youtu.be/DZqFK4dcl2Q
youtu.be/lEJ33LiOyPI
youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A
youtube.com/watch?v=m9l3_6yNjrs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Changde
trueactivist.com/50-year-old-singapore-man-who-looks-20-wows-the-internet-shares-his-youthful-secrets/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people still using the Cantonese term 'gwailo' to describe foreigners unironically like this is the 1990s and Hong Kong is still viewed as the center of China

Cum sluts

The Chinese government is preventing its high net worth individuals from exchanging yuan to US dollars.

The Best Traditional Chinese Music Ever Of All Time

>1 year of studying chinese
>not fluent yet
;_;

Why won't Chinese ppl pay attention to me and like me

>1 day of studying chinese
>not fluent yet
;_;

just do anki and i'm you can probably pass HSK1 after a couple weeks, which means you're practically fluent.

makes you ponder

vpns will be blocked soon in china
that nice feel when I lived in china before this

youtube.com/watch?v=hLr7-d-zmD0
this one is pretty qt i haven't paid attention to her before

>tfw going to apply for teaching jobs but then the anxiety sets in

>tfw delayed entry to u.s. air force
>tfw eating mom's baos
>tfw German virtual boyfriend doesn't like the sound of chinese

peru? when will you go to Seoul and propose to Cindy peru? when will you attempt to win cindy's heart while singing this song to her? peru?

youtu.be/DZqFK4dcl2Q

Tell me about Cindy, peru :3

youtu.be/lEJ33LiOyPI

Where are the sexpats?

Right here senpai

:3
>no loose leaf tea

Here I am

Welcome friend

I am a sexpat and here is my gf

She is qt. Buy her a better pair of shoes, nerd

Ask a sex addict anything

Ok I will

Are Asians tighter

Yea. Next question

mfw sino串里全是yellow fever

What Asian variety is best

Chinese.

is that all you got

What air force job should i choose? I qualify for all jobs but the male-only ones
Can you speak mandarin?

Which city are u in

>mfw /sino/裡的自閉症越來越強
我們為什麼不像日本串一樣分成兩個?
一個給yellow fever
另一個給真正的中文使用者

>tfw chinese-american
>can speak but cannot read or write

Why does it seem like this guy is getting ever closer to just packing his shit and leaving? I miss his old videos.

Nuke operator if you are intelligent enough to score over 90 on the ASVAB test. Anything below that and you are only worthy of being a cumfart woman sex slave, or cannon fodder for the elites once the front line skirmish starts (you will have to dress like male for the latter)

Yes, I speak Mandarin.

Nanjing, Jiangsu.

Pic:: my archery teacher turned personal cumdumpster

Do you look Chinese by any chance?

Maybe because he is? Every time he says anything negative about China, no matter how small it is, he adds another million of angry Chinese people that want to get him out of China by any means necessary.

More Pic please

支持你

We did the same until the 80's.

youtube.com/watch?v=rILKm-DC06A

He has nowhere to go

C-milk can leave for his rich USA family.
Serp is from South Africa.

Yeah, he'll probably get murdered if he returns to SA. The situation there is really bad. He even mentioned that someone he knew was murdered there, as well as an attemtped kidnapping on his mother.
He should try to become a citizen of the USA. In the worst case scenario he can do military service for some western country and get a citizenship in return. I.e. Foreign Legion or something similar

This girl blocked me on QQ because I was being perverted.

I am so sad. She was my archery buddy (used to be my teacher but I surpassed her within a year (could shoot more accurately than her with a broken hand)).
So what happened afterwards?

i fingerbanged her to orgasm in the back of a taxicab.

Last one. No more.

All the cabs have cameras. I'm looking forward to seeing you on a video titled "fake chinese taxi" soon

and that solve the problem ?????
wtf???

Be my guest.
What problem? She liked it.

how do I get chinese people to like me?

mehh.. like Sup Forums isnt messy enough
remember /East Asian/?

How could one forget the Greater Republic of East Asia?

Cant wait for the butthurt on r/china, if that should ever happen.

How is Nanjing? Is there anything you can recommend in particular? I will only stay 3 days though.

好啊

不行
随便怎么样他们一直在得还是不要在给他们理由了

>emblem of Korean Workers Party in the middle
>no Japanese element included

I just looked up the Korean Workers Party on Google. It appears that you are right.

just search for "Greater Republic of East Asia" and shitpost results here

I wanna be in China nao. Gibe august 13 already!!!!

ching chong

gonna be in beijing in a week, I'm already at around HSK 2/ TOCFL 1 and have studied Mandarin for 3 years. anyone got any advice for higher level vocabulary/grammatical structures I should be trying to supplement myself with?

This song is better

youtube.com/watch?v=m9l3_6yNjrs

> I'm already at around HSK 2/ TOCFL 1 and have studied Mandarin for 3 years
holy crap thanks for the laugh m8

I've missed you /sino/.

Has anybody here seen the movie Death and Glory in Changde?

The scene where the Japanese general makes the decision to use chemical gas against the Chinese is shocking.

It's a shame because Japs couldn't defeat Chinese fairly and had to use chemical weapons like underhanded sneaky dogs.

Now that it has become clear China is the rising star and soon-to-be hegemon of our era, what should the West learn from China? Personally, I think we would do well to study the Chinese work ethic. Also, perhaps we must reconsider our attachment to democracy. Thoughts?

Defend Chinese against Jap treachery.

What conflict does this film depict

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Changde

>tfw no Bren MG 42

Hopefully most of you people aren't really effected by the recent VPN enforcement.

I don't use local media much but it seems quite a number of people complained on weibo or something.

I asked my friend in Guangzhou, he says he can still use VPNs to browse facebook. Is the crackdown that serious?

Long time no see leaf mokouposter

Seems to be pretty serious as one of the news I read said that the French embassy got hit and a lot of people waiting for their visas to be validated got cucked as a result.

Some news article I read said that they plan to abolish VPNs by January next year and anyone caught using VPNs without approval will have their internet cut and have to write a fucking essay of apology.

Sad day

Thank you friend. Now I'm going to bed.
晚安

holy fuck. that sounds dangerous. why did they decide to do that?

I dunno I guess because it's against the law to evade government censorship

Don't ever mention Fag Cuckbo in this thread again

>Why do they do such a fucking thing just now?

someone is on a powertrip, and/or has been taking advice by some tech expert who's probably senile and don't understand how the modern internet functions.

Hopefully it won't last because you can't just cut off international internet connection especially for companies with multi-national connections, but I really don't know.

Give me your scam money

so what are you going to do in the meantime?

For what reason?

It's not yours

Are you the ATM-guy?

I am returning the money back to the people I stole it from in exchange for goodwill and favors
I plead the fifth

Nothing, I will be working here for at least another 1+ year, after that it would be great if I can find a new workplace at another country or HK, but life will find a way if I still wish to be alive.

tfw /sino/ is finally dying

Why are there so many Chinese in Canada? Specifically Vancouver.

closest major, non-australian, easy to get citizenship to, western city to china
chinese don't like expensive airfares

Wow what a DILF!!

trueactivist.com/50-year-old-singapore-man-who-looks-20-wows-the-internet-shares-his-youthful-secrets/

yet more proof that the Chinese are the master race

Stop with the freestyle meme chinks

It's so gay and not funny

What is the difference between 眼睛 and 目?

the same
japanese use 目
chinese use 眼睛

China and North Korea is future of the world. Fuck South Korea and Japan. American lapdogs.

目 is ancient and 眼睛 is modern
It's like saying 'sore' instead of 'severely'

>tfw /sino/ is finally dying