Mmmmmh, look at THAT!

mmmmmh, look at THAT!

Now that is what I call a pizza!

I LOVE Italian cuisine!

cringe

I loooooove corn on pizza, must be 1/264 american myself!

cringe

>Shitalians discussing pizza
Pizza is a Chinese invention, you dogs.

I am merely a man with an opinion, sir! Don't shoot me sir! nOO plesas NOOOO I PLEDGE ALLIENC- *bam bam*

the background here is that Berlusconi went to Finland once and thought the food was terrible especially the pizza
so they named the winning pizza Pizza Berlusconi hahaha

>Mfw a Shitalian says they wuz pizza and spaghetti and sheit
The Chinese invented both foods thousands of years before Shitalian dogs got their filthy paws on them.

cringe

cringe

Pizza is greek.
I am greek

albanian subhuman living in Greece

>chicago style

>Big Americans

I feel insulted.

Mamma mia! That's-a one spicy meat-a ball!

the competition sign was the only good part

I went to pizza hut when I was in the US last year and the pizza there was a lot better than the pizza here
screencap this

>not going to a micro-pizzeria

you know the micro-pizzeria scene in the US has fucking blown up in the past 15 years, right?
comparable to anything in Europe now

Italy is full of micropizzerias, to the point that 90% of them are dogshit run by turks and arabs and the other 10% are all the same overpriced pretentious garbage
I wanted to go to a big pizzeria chain and see how it was
that meat lovers pizza with the hot-dog stuffed crust from pizza hut with the garlic sauce dip thingy was fucking fantastic, too bad nothing like that will ever come out here because italians are too busy having sticks up their asses and never even slightly try to deviate from centuries old recipes and try out something new
god I hate this backwards shithole

who /deepdish/ here??

on,y big from the waist down :DDDDDDDD

>not making your own pizza at home
its not that hard, and its about 90% there for 1/5 the cost plus u dont have to go outside XDDDDD