I never knew I could go this brown, friends! Is it possible that I'm not wh*te after all?

I never knew I could go this brown, friends! Is it possible that I'm not wh*te after all?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JcWYeztP8ag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

According to your carpet you're a slav, there for not white.

I can get a tan like that too. This is the famous "scandinavian tan" desu. You must be the best kind of white there is.

Like this.

Jesus christ how big are your fucking calves

They look like hamhocks

It's not that bad lad.
Now my tan is bad because my arms are very brown while the rest of my body isn't.

According to your carpet you are turk

Literally me.

I thought the Scandinavian Tan was turning orange like Drumpf?

ugly foot

That is the "orange" tan. Not like Trump. More like this. But Voe has definitely spent a lot of time getting this tan. Girls here love tanning tho, so it's no surprise.

A bit more normal example, someone who has not gone berserk with tanning. These have the common summer tan for Norwegians.

I think the only ones who can`t tan are the british

They tan a lot desu. If they actually are outgoing.

not with that carpet you're not
you're 100% turk as these anons pointed out

Don't you guys hang them on the walls?

disgusting n*rwegian

which ones are the ones who get pink like a tomato?

East slavs do, back when my family had one they kept it on the floor. Never seen one on a wall.

Isnt that a persian rug?

Any white person who don't use sunscreen at all time while in the sun will get pink like a tomato.

british

I like my skin color, I was born pale but I got browner over my life and it seems that even if I don`t get sun for long periods I still don`t lose this tan.

>back when my family had one they kept it on the floor
Slavs on the wall? What are you talking about?

Is this you?

Do you mean white as man with red hair and white skin or white as white race? Because arabs or italians for example are white too.

Post a hires pic of this qt

you look like a mexican criminal

But that's just getting burn and happens to everyone, even us. I thought Brits literally tanned red and they couldn't get any other undertone, and that's what the hue means too.

I mean white people here in northern europe, light skin, light hair (or red hair). Like, Scandinavians, dutch, northern germans, british people. We get pink if we don't use sunscreen, i.e. sunburnt as hell, lobster style.

No, of course they tan. They usually tan even more than us here in Scandinavia. Pic related, british girls who actually use sunscreen and then go tanning.

why do you want to look w*hite?
being tan makes you look like you actually have a social life and you're not a full time wage slave working in an office.
Tan in this time and age is the same as what being pale in aristocratic Europe meant.

I and many others I know can tan without wearing sunscreen and without burning 2bh

It's all about exposure, partially-tanned skin sunburns less easily than the skin you never expose

I actually have a bit of tan. Not sure if you can see it tho.

I bet you guys have produced a lot of melanin because you live under the heating sun all your lives. Here we don't.

>tfw live in brazil
>tfw bit allergic to sun burns

Yeah I didn't think about that. Pretty much everyone here is at least partially tanned at all times so I guess that explains it.

hum.. There are the normal tan.

Yes, this is a typical scandinavian tan, if they use sunscreen.

Like Brazil. Cool musik.
youtube.com/watch?v=JcWYeztP8ag

wrong shit country with shit everything

There not fucking winter.

what the fuck is this?

rather live in that little town you have a war going on than brazil

This is opening from brazil serial "Isaura the Slave". He was very popular in 90 years.

Who live in little town?

are you me?