Why do americans stink??

Why do americans stink??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics
books.google.com/books?id=XZ8qAjEanYYC&pg=PA138&lpg=PA138&dq=metallic taste nuclear bomb&source=bl&ots=sA_1l43nUz&sig=hBZZpBvUtnV-IQ9I2scRqz5dVVs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxi9OO66jVAhXprVQKHfNfDHoQ6AEITjAG#v=onepage&q=metallic taste nuclear bomb&f=false
twitter.com/AnonBabble

because we don't shower, silly goose.

Why are nips autistic?

Good post. Consider us bantered

they actually really stink. idk if you were joking, but they really fucking stink

Because they shart in the Mart

Why are all japs pedophiles?

it's their "cuisine"

yeah its probably because of that

weak anal muscles and poor diet means they leak a sort of 'pre-turd' goo out of their ass 24/7

Why does your mum's pussy stink? I'm asking because whatever it is is what I'm covered in.

stop being rude with Americans, who are our best friends. are you literally Japanese?

Genetics.

why are nips such manlets?

why do germans smell good?

it was bahamas last time. same proxy fag?

>First time i met a pole/slovak/slavshit
>i was 4 yrs old and in kindergarten
>he smelt like rotten fish

because we are Greek

You mock America every day Japan. Why?

The second nuke killed his grandfather

that's not jap

Not sure what drugs you're on, but I was replying to the russian telling him why the japan poster is so buttblasted about America

the OP is not jap

it's their shitty attitudes that stink

I flew into Tokyo at 4AM today and can't check into my hotel until 3PM, so I feel incredibly gross and now I'm terrified that I'm the American in question.

If by any chance you ran into a stinky American in Akiba this morning I apologize, I take hygiene damn seriously and if my boss weren't insisting on dragging me around I'd be hiding somewhere until I could check in and get a shower.

Why do japanese and serbs hate the smell of freedom?

that's the smell of the teen spirit

Not as bad as the Euros during the summer. Fuck me, walk around the streets in July in a random European city....you can smell the BO for miles

No AC in Europe. So they got used to sweating through the summer. When everyone smells, that becomes normal.

The more you sweat, the less you stink. I am taught like that

because they are fat and stupid

It might be because westerners have more sweat glands than east asians.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_odor#Genetics

To attract beta Asian twinks.

sometimes your sense of smell is a little off after being nuked books.google.com/books?id=XZ8qAjEanYYC&pg=PA138&lpg=PA138&dq=metallic taste nuclear bomb&source=bl&ots=sA_1l43nUz&sig=hBZZpBvUtnV-IQ9I2scRqz5dVVs&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjxi9OO66jVAhXprVQKHfNfDHoQ6AEITjAG#v=onepage&q=metallic taste nuclear bomb&f=false

whats ur job?

Its our nigger admixture

Deodorant.

>we don't shower

>Franklin would sit, he wrote to a friend in France in 1768, “without any clothes whatever, half an hour or an hour, according to the season,” at his open, first-floor window, letting the air circulate over his, by then, considerable bulk.
Air baths are a long-held American tradition. Why waste all that water when air does the job?

Anyone else notice west coast yuppies not wearing deodorant has become a thing? It's one thing when it's hippies, but to have someone's BO hit you without a tie-dyed warning is upsetting.
Seriously, fuck the SF Bay area.

because they eat shit

Pathetic.

Because they use their flag to wipe their ass.

you can't use proxy, takeshi-san

Europeans stink