What colonial power was the best at murdering primitive natives?

What colonial power was the best at murdering primitive natives?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Laws
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Spain wasn't that bad... i guess the british went worse.

not worse

Brit for sure, Portuguese were the worst, they instead of killing all the natives sent priests for them

>murdering
But they didn't murder them. They interbred with them.

>primitive

LOS

Belgium

Americans

>interbred
nice way of saying mass rape

Belgium had a surprisingly good run for a country that small.

>mass rape
Sweet love.

>Literally 12 guys raping millons.

I demand hentai about this.

present day saudi arabia

This. It was Belgium. Hands down.

>Hands down
I see what you did there you cheeky cunt

Belgium without question.

top jej

also, why the hell would you chop the hands off of someone working for you

seems like a legit graph

Kind of makes me happy now seeing Belgium being invaded

Who cares when you have millions of congolese to enslave? They were completely expendable and none of the Belgians gave a fuck

kek

Belgium followed by the Dutch if I'm honest

Anyone who says England doesn't know their history

this, we were too good for its time, our laws treated the indians better than the brits did with their own people in the late 19th century

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_of_Burgos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Laws

>mass rape

no need to rape, women go with the new ruling elite willingly

Germany

>tfw no greater German bf

Wait, are you telling me you actually sympathise with shitskins?

Belgium almost shoah'd all of the Congo.

they didn't tho. at least not here

Is all this real? I read in an alt-right website called "Truth is Justice" that the Congo genocide is for the most part a myth made up by Black nationalists.

>I read in an alt-right website

there's the problem!

Wasn't the Congo like a personal business of the belgian king instead a former colony of the country

It was officially an independent state with the Leopold II as the supreme leader. It was technically not a dependency of Belgium.

Only 10% of the native Americans lived North of Mexico, Anglos aren't much better at killing natives they just had less of them to deal with

Btw when Spain really killed a lot of natives was just at the start of the conquest and specially in the caribbean islands. Later the things just relaxed.

where that meme come from? Spain acrtually race-mixed through marriages with natives, not their fault if some died of diseases.
disgusting anglos killed them more or forced them to move out of their lands, but again it's not the fault of anglos if they died of diseases too.

That myth about massive genocide is based of what happened to the Tainos in the island of Hispaniola (current Haiti and Dominican republic)

The raped womans were killed by the soldiers, and that happened during attacks or sieges.
they just stay here and married, eventually the mestizos resisted better to diseases.

The Dutch just murdered one tiny island. The Spanish however, murdered one continent and the British killed Boers (Dutch Europeans) in concentration camps. I won't even start about non-Europeans.