Moving to Rome in a month, specifically il Campo d' Fiori. What should I expect?

Moving to Rome in a month, specifically il Campo d' Fiori. What should I expect?

besides niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M4ppCrnhKrM
youtube.com/watch?v=IGkOnT0uwo8
youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtube.com/watch?v=M4ppCrnhKrM

Gypsies, pickpockets

evidently rome really sucks
thats just what people say though, the locals don't like tourists or some shit

that's standard across europe. are you saying rome is particularly bad?

that video took place in paris you fucking leaf

Italians

ofcourse it is, its one of most popular cities for tourists

no more than amsterdam, london, paris or barcelona

dw there is abundance of pickocketers in europe

Saluto al Duce!

Seriously though, do not Saluto al Duce.

italy has way more gypsies than the other main euro countries, in tourist areas they beg on every corner and hundreds of them sell shit around every landmark, every train station has a bunch of good looking gypsy girls and one will come and talk to you as soon as you walk in wearing a bag or anything identifying you as a tourist to either scam you or distract you while you get pick-pocketed
italians look like gypsies so its really hard to tell who is who, just assume anyone being friendly is out to steal from you in italy

Gypsies nowadays pretend to be muslims so rich Gulfers give them money kek

eternal gypsy

AVOID TOURISTS TRAPS

I REPEAT

AVOID TOURISTS TRAPS

Bunch of dudes in togas lounging around drinking wine and eating till they puke.

campo de fiori is where youth go to get drunk
t. I was one of them

romanians

also don't behave like this tourist

youtube.com/watch?v=IGkOnT0uwo8

gypsies are forbidden here, so no. We don't have any gypsies.

youtube.com/watch?v=ookGv44MMd4

what did he mean by this ?

Campo de fiori is nice I guess

There's the best pizza a taglio in Rome and a bar that serves S tier cocktails for a reasonable price

You'll be fine as long as you try to avoid the tourist traps and the niggers I guess

This is arguably the worst decade for Rome in centuries.

We literally have serious problems with anything: public transportation, water, garbage, criminal organizations. It's a beautiful city, no doubt, but get ready to experience a real inneficient city.

^ desu

Also try not to look like a huge retarded burgerman, italians tend to be friendly et cetera but if you can't hide your autismo you're probably going to get scammed at some point

t. PDIDF shill

well he's a clown
it's hard to get the many levels of irony he's behind
he even went to a talk show for old people babbling stupid shit just like he does in his songs, 40-50 yrs old were posting about setting him on fire or something on facebook

africans trying to sell you cheap fake handbags at every street corner

lots of fake shit and scammers. fake restaurants set up just to get tourists money a single time and a lot of pseudo souvenir stores that lie straight up to your face

if you find the restaurants foods amazing and cheap tho

>gypsies are forbidden here
You wish that was true

I have never seen a single gypsy in London or got pickpocketed, git gud.

>if you can't hide your autismo you're probably going to get scammed at some point
As it should be
Yanks

death and suffering in the second worst city of Italy

>never seen a single gypsy in London