What is the Northeast USA like, like Delaware up to Maine?

What is the Northeast USA like, like Delaware up to Maine?

canadian in all but name

you're a fucking idiot

people have a sense of humor here. I sincerely want to murder people every time I'm in another part of the country; bread sucks and sarcasm and irony don't exist

Is that bitch dead or something?

what is it like?

less nigra

and basically Americans who think they are Canadians, but really aren't because they aren't civilized

>less nigra
>Wilmington
>less nigra
>Philadelphia
>less nigra
>Chester
>less nigra
>Camden
>less nigra
>Trenton
>less nigra
>Atlantic City
>less nigra
>Newark
>less nigra
>New York

what did he mean by this?

this

Im going to move there

I explained it. The biggest difference is complexity of humor, people can also be more openly harsh and banter a lot here. In the Midwest and on the West coast people can just be passive-aggressive and tell stupid jokes, for example.

From Washington DC to Boston is what is known as the "East Coast". A region composed of three races; WASPs, A.K.A. really white people. African-American inner city ghetto-dwellers. Catholics (Italians and Irish) who are sort of a cross between WASPs and African-Americans.

master race coming through

t. Canuck

k throw us a joke cool guy

You dumb son of a bitch
I forgive you

Have you ever been to DC to Boston? There are Asians everywhere. I'm in Boston myself and everyone around me is Asian, [spoiler]
Including myself[/spoiler]

it's like the europe of the USA

densely populated throughout, culturally white, the nature is actually pretty and green

just don't live in the city centers where some non-whites are.

The melting pot of East Coast culture between the WASP, Catholic, and Afro-American races produced the first original American art form; hip-hop. Hip-hop is a globally influential art form with its roots in the ghetto hoods of cities like New York, Philly (short for Philadelphia), Trenton, Newark, Camden, and Baltimore, centres of American culture.

that obviously went completely over your head. I bet if I met you in person you wouldn't comprehend it anyway

our humor, conversations, etc. are a lot more like brits and irish. I know you fly-over dumbass will take that to mean that we think we're haughty or something stupid; but it means that we employ near constant sarcasm, irony, and self-deprecation. Structured jokes are usually only told ironically

>culturally white
in another words kinda trashy?
redneck hunters driving big trucks?

>Philly
>(short for Philadelphia)

wow tell me more

what shithole part of the country are you from?

The East Coast is also known for popularising Pizza; a South Italian peasant dish (Catholic), creating Funk music (African-American), and arguably being the world business capital (WASP).

no

the largest ancestries there are british, irish, and french. unlike the rest of the USA

this map is inaccurate, nunavut has a tim hortons

>Philly (short for Philadelphia)

oh damn this guy knows his shit

>made up martian language

I bet no one knows what the fuck any of that says except some linguist at McGill

Lots of people. DC to Boston has 55 million. NYC region alone has over 22 million.

I can even make a capital E with my hand in the style of an eastern seaboard American salute.

pacific northwest or northeast?

Bostonfag here.

Our city is VERY elitist. People are way nastier and ruder than New Yorkers.

hello fellow Bostonfag, are you South Boston poorfag?

not comparable. what's your fucking point? where's the context you little shit?

quality of live, to live in as a young single white person

>quality of live, to live in as a young single white person

great way to be vague, what implies quality of life to you? You sound like a dumb cunt, so probably the PNW

you sound like an asshole fyi

you just sound like a faggot i'd smack the shit out of IRL that likes to say "ya were bawstin get USED TO IT!"

a guy came up to me at the store the other day and asked where he could find buttah, i said "butter?" with an ugly hard r in my valley accent and he was like "no, buttah". i appreciate you folk

Actually really nice, probably the best part of the country desu

no just the thousand cock stare

nice way to get triggered you airheaded fuck, I'm not from Boston. If you can't handle someone calling you out for being clueless than you shouldn't be around men

the only part of the USA where anything really happens and a lot of people are. the rest of the USA is way, way, way, way too spread out. no country has everything so spread out, and most of it sucks anyway.

say it to my face IRL and see what happens

are you really this much of a little bitch? have you never had male friends before? did you just suck on your mom's saggy tits through HS?

Maine is top comfy

i bet you've gotten hooked in the gabber quite a few times with how much you run it

>you're mean
>I'll fight you!

I seriously hope you're just yanking my chain, do you realize how much of a little bitch you seem like? Acting tough on the internet is tantamount to feeling powerful by banging on the fence at a zoo exhibit

habibed

He's probably from the gay state, gotta let it go man

I'd yank on the chain around your neck as i shove my dick up your ass, desu.

Bay area California here....
We are now becoming the heart of business, you had your run....now let us have what is rightfully ours...

seconded

best (and whitest) state in the nation

Buy a fucking car you poor fag

good I hope the Indians and Chinks fuck off coming here
t. NJ

i have one. i just don't live in the middle of nowhere AKA outside of the northeast

Been to Maine....
It sucks, there's moose and cold lakes with leeches...
Everyone is poor there, and it is the definition of white trash.

I was interested investing in mobile home parks a while back (5-7 years ago), and about 25% of all MHPs are in maine, becuase it is one of the few states that lets people still build them... They encourage trailer trash to be created / farmed in maine

I'm in Napa valley...not quite the middle of nowhere, but middle of rich snobs, soccer mom's, old women, milfs and Mexican laborers / landscapers.... Pretty much the landscaping capital of the world, near Marin and SF, and Oakland but we have large moat to keep the nignogs and fags away.

All in all most of USA has a similar pattern.

Inner cities are dangerous, dirty, nasty and loud. Blacks will harrass people like Muslims in Europe.

The wasps escaped to the country "hilly" areas with curved streets outside of the city, and drive through the city, so they don't have to be threatened, robed or harassed by the coloreds.

Having a metal shell that can run people over is our protection, and the reason why cities tend to suck in USA...

A good rule of thumb is nice neighbourhoods have wells and septics, shitty places use city sewer and get gouged when our cities go bankrupt due to police / fire and other government unions absurd pension plans( see Detroit, Vallejo, Stockton for example, coming to Chicago).

I dream of America somehow going blackout, losing all sense of society. When that day happens, white people will rise and finally pick their guns up and start shooting nigras. I'm not even white and I can't wait till this happen irl.

Bah...
If social services and our government wasn't such a fucking joke, niggers wouldn't be a problem...

They should just cut funding from expensive cities like SF, NY and ship them back to Detroit or Atlanta.

It looked comfy on "Manchester By The Sea"

you sound like an asshole

youre in napa? i live in SAN jose and thin thinking about moving up there i hate it here, no white people at all, but im assuming the same thing up there except old people?

>calling someone a little shit and a dumb cunt for asking questions
You're a nigger.

Went to the south once, told some guy he should get a wiffle. Guy didn't have a clue what I meant. Wiffle, bubbler. Let me tell you something. New England's culture and history is the best in the damn nation. Let's not even get started on sports teams. Anyway, when I visit the other regions of the US I realize how much I take for granted. All you numbskulls outside of New England? There's nothing funnier than my mother impersonating your accent. "CARRRRR." And you don't know what's good for you. I hate the damn Baptists. You wear a golden cross and keep the Virgin Mary above your bed and that's life. You keep it to yourself. I got stopped in a Southern mall by some rambling beaner asking me if I'd found Jesus. We don't got that here. And we got the best seafood you could ask for. We got culture. We got the ocean. We keep to our fucking selves. And we have the Boston goddamn Pops.

I'm from Portland Maine.

It's nice and cozy, please come visit us.

I'm new to Boston, and I can't make out half of the jokes people are making around here. I try to listen carefully but people start laughing before the sentence is even finished and it gets on my nerves

Maine is pretty.

it's called brain damage from all of the drinking and fights they get into.

You aren't smart enough. Go back to Missoula or wherever the hell you came from and go fucking neck yourself.

No. I live in Allston. I pay 800 a month and I'm sharing a two-bedroom with two others.

The southeast side of Pennsylvania is nice. Except for Philadelphia and Allentown.

bro I literally live one mile away from you haha

ayy

I'm in chestnut hill