ro.wikisource.org/wiki/Cinci_pâini
technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/
i.4cdn.org/hm/1500975005363.webm
telegraph.co.uk/education/3337143/Remember-1976-Britains-best-ever-year.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

What's the time there lad?

Cat is pupset

HE'S BACK

The time has come aunt, you must face the future.

I'LL DRINK YOUR BLOOD

no posts for 4 min
wtf

It's barely sun up on your side of the pond.

looks like a giant door stopper

expected at least a few early alcoholics waking up from passing out x

*rubs its belly*

Had a stupid poxy strawberry yoghurt and now I feel so queasy

going to bed

someone tell me a bedtime story

having a little treat for brekkie

>mfw someone on Sup Forums posted videos of them masturbating and I saved them before the thread 404'd

reckon i could but i'd scare you out your wits

tell

USA won the gold cup
Dodgers came from behind to beat the twins

Doi oameni, cunoscuți unul cu altul, călătoreau odată, vara, pe un drum. Unul avea în traista sa trei pâni, și celalalt două pâni. De la o vreme, fiindu-le foame, poposesc la umbra unei răchiți pletoase, lângă o fântână cu ciutură, scoate fiecare pânile ce avea și se pun să mănânce împreună, ca să aibă mai mare poftă de mâncare.

Tocmai când scoaseră pânile din traiste, iaca un al treile drumeț, necunoscut, îi ajunge din urmă și se oprește lângă dânșii, dându-le ziua bună. Apoi se roagă să-i deie și lui ceva de mâncare, căci e tare flămând și n-are nimica merinde la dânsul, nici de unde cumpăra.
— Poftim, om bun, de-i ospăta împreună cu noi, ziseră cei doi drumeți călătorului străin; căci mila Domnului! unde mănâncă doi mai poate mânca și al treilea.

Călătorul străin, flămând cum era, nemaiașteptând multă poftire, se așază jos lângă cei doi, și încep a mânca cu toții pâne goală și a be apă rece din fântână, căci altă udătură nu aveau. Și mănâncă ei la un loc tustrei, și mănâncă, până ce gătesc de mâncat toate cele cinci pâni, de parcă n-au mai fost.
ro.wikisource.org/wiki/Cinci_pâini

speak english you fucking filthy runt

Once upon a time, there was a greedy king who ruled from an island. He forced his kingdom into paying money but when his people tried to ask him to stop, he didn't listen. Eventually, he sent troops to look over his people. This upset the people but they thought it would be temporary. Soon after, those troops shot an unarmed citizen. People were very sad so they said "No more! We shall not be ruled by this tyrant!" So they fought long and hard against the king and then he was defeated. They established a new leader, someone who wasn't royalty, but someone who was caring, trustworthy, inspirational, and a man of great figure. He created a great country. God bless.

think the bi lad i liked and told on whatsapp i loved him has blocked me haha

still have a pic of some yank's willy he posted to prove he wasn't circumcised

not dignifying the yank with a (you)

seal my bollocks with plaster into a cavity wall

what is the world coming to

real runt hours

ravenous for some food and to fuck a lad

how bad would you feel if you made a revealing thread on a high traffic board right before Sup Forums's posting service crashes and everyone that visits that board for the next 3 hours sees your willy or something

>bad
i would feel good

any wagies up yet?

i would feel mildly aroused tbqh

technologyreview.com/s/608350/first-human-embryos-edited-in-us/
am i the only one who finds this scary

no i'm not memeing terrified of technology

A few anonymous nerds on 4chins is better than all my friends irl seeing it

african countries suffer chronic poverty and disease because their people have lower IQs

not even technology that fundamentally changes humans? you think people should have that power?

why dont you have an aussie bf?

i'm fucking shattered mate allow me to correct my post
no, i'm -- not memeing -- terrified of technology

I'm working on it damnit

mild amusement at the very least

but you're using technology lad

anyone remember the cuckio meme

snap

very sick
*throws up on the thread*

on the bus lads

>be scottish
>loathe scottish labour
>not enthused by corbyn at all.
>want independence for scotland
>know that even if i was a unionist labourite scottish labour is a nightmarish, factional hell of uselessness
>still can't stop fantasising about joining the labour party due to weird fantasises about helping lead them to victory in the 1959 election as an ally of gaitskell

*holds your hair*
*gives you water*

why are men so fucking hot

lefties may actually have an argument again when genetically modified humans become superior to everyone else, thus bringing equal rights issues
reckon that's a bit far off though

I didn't call back a recruiter from a job I applied for. Is calling back 24 hours later bad form?

Tell them you had personal stuff to tend to

you don't think the internet, imageboards, smartphones etc can be pretty destructive?

christ alive
the left wing loonies are comparing toilet von thunderpants tranny ban in the military to hitler banning jews from the military

i do think social media is leading to some serious cultural/societal problems but it's too early to know for certain

I felt the power
Of death over life
I orphaned his children
I widowed his wife
I begged their forgiveness
I wish I was dead
I hung my head
I hung my head

did he actually ban jews from the army? doubt they would've been happy to join the wehrmacht to begin with tbqh

comparisons ??? free speech ??? not for them, just for us fellow rorkes am i rite

hello leftypol

>equating judaism to a mental illness
bit counter-semitic, that

>when you've never really had a gf so your parents think you're gay and tell you they'd still love you

whip up some toads

Depends on the extent of the changes really. People are unequal already and we don't try to change that, what society aims for is equality of treatment and opportunity from the start. That wouldn't change with genetic engineering, but obviously the balance could become far worse if for example intelligence was drastically increased.

the gf

did she use shit, not shat, to imply she does it regularly?

thinking of doing some borderline gay stuff later

lol owned
(I got that too)

pics x

her eyebrows are uneven
quite funny desu

trans people can't decide what a trans person is so who cares

i'd reckon only the rich and privileged would be able to afford genetic engineering for their children
if you've never seen the movie Gattaca then i'd definitely recommend it

don't really mind trannies dressing up in opposite clothing
chopping genitals up though? yeah nah m8

Wait a second LOL get a load of this; there are actually people who are so fucking pathetic that they enjoy watching anime.

didnt hate heteros before Sup Forums

but heteros unironically have the best looking guys most of the time

If yoga is Hindu gravity must be Christian. Let's all float around

>chopping genitals up though?
smarter trannies generally don't do that

what, adults? Pull the other one

confirmation bias
i.4cdn.org/hm/1500975005363.webm

The reason nothing ever changes is because our political discourse is dominated by symbolic issues that affect less than 1% of people

Think I watched it in philosophy when I was about 14, should give it another watch.

Nitish Kumar as smiling road, Lalu Prasad Yadav as crying road

>symbolic issues that affect less than 1% of people
jews?

wow same

>nothing ever changes
Things have been changing consistently for the worse since the 80s, unless you're a chink.

Jews were part of Hitler's army

Duuuude no way, are you having a laugh?
*dabs in disbelief*

I'm a chink

>Things have been changing consistently for the worse since the 80s
hmm

Reckon benders wearing ladies' clothing ought to be tied up and necked.

what if we could clone dinosaurs and then have them all live on an island and charge people to visit

*whips out GDP graph*
a-hem?

I once talked to a Paki who legitimately got offended I considered him Chinese because of pic related.

oh my god i'm so triggered over a piece of cloth
i ignore rape, murder, abuse, but i'm so against wearing the wrong kind of clothes

Reckon benders ought to be tied up and necked.

psh
watch
*this*
kiddo
telegraph.co.uk/education/3337143/Remember-1976-Britains-best-ever-year.html

why?
is it because you see it as "degenerate"