what is your honest opinion on this country Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q_5D3SHwssY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Third world

rich chigga

nice

Ugly language and little relevance.
I was surprised to discover their population is as big as Brazil's.

Not going to toot my own horn here, though, I'm not implying Brazil has any culture or global relevance.

At least they kill druggies, based move. On the other hand, they are heavily Muslim.

AND ONLY HAVE ONE NAME! FUCK THAT SYSTEM!

My parents went to Bali in summer, 1987 for marriage travelling, and I was born in spring, 1988.
That insists that I might physically have been created in the territory of Indonesia.

shitty buffer state, needs to westernise

youtube.com/watch?v=q_5D3SHwssY
>be indonesian
>get shot

Technically, the parents are free to choose their kids' names. Be it one name, two name, with family name or no, as long as it is a fine name then it is good to go.

>ugly language
You also insult Malaysia, Singapore and Brunei my Portuguese speaking friend.

Holy shit Indonesia looks like that I thought it was one big island.

Never listened to their languages, I'll have to check it out.

But the parang dawasat inanang kumbaka really make it unappealing to me.
Better than Thai/Viet, though, which has reduced the language only to these nga ngo bits with tones.

>parang dawasat inanang kumbaka
What is this? Witch doctor magic chant? A poor attempt at mimicking Austronesian language?

That's how Indonesian sounds to me.
I mean, look at this playlist...

Of course you being a native see all the differences between what I'm writing and actual Indonesian, but from outsiders it might as well be the same. Like how Ching chong words are a perfect imitation of Chinese to a layman or Spanish is a perfect Portuguese one (counted countless "Una delicias" already).

Yeah, but Bahasa is as simple as it gets. it isn't tonal, it uses latin alphabet, it lacks much of arbitrary rules (tenses, etc) that define the western languages.
What you wrote is actually pronounceable for us and somewhat resemble the actual language but it lacked the semantic essence which is essential is language itself. For us, what you wrote is an derogatory strings of syllables.

Pang batang pong long
is really all I hear. I have a small collection of Indonesian folk music and I once supervised lawyers and translators for a company that was expanding into Indonesia so it's not like I've never heard Bahasa before.

Also don't you pluralize by doubling words? Bang-bang.

>Also don't you pluralize by doubling words?
Correct, and also in some cases as adjective and adverb. More precisely, to define the characteristic of a noun or verb.

They really need to stop gassing us.

Who?

nuke it

I'd like to have it

my homeland

Straya's rival in the area.

literally who?