Are trannies allowed in your countries military?

Are trannies allowed in your countries military?

In theory, yes. In practice, no.

>trannies and gays are allowed to adopt children.
This is our end as a species.

Yes. Our military is quite professional. But I haven't seen one yet.

Better a tranny than a single mother.

Better swift and merciful death, than mentally I'll unstable tranny as a parent. That will almost certainly lead to problems with mentality of a child too.

I doubt it

People with genuine with mental illness are generally weeded out early in the conscription process.

Did they really use this image in their article? It's fucking revolting

Yes
The presence of trannies is considered to be part of a broader attempt to change the culture so the male recruits might stop recording themselves getting rusty trombones off the female cadets

that's like saying
>better swift and merciful death, than living as a Russian. That will almost certainly lead to problems with mentality.

You can't afford to be picky when you have a shrinking population and politicians desperate to import migrants whenever they see any hint of it (when all you have is a hammer everything looks like a nail)

Russian /= mentally ill. Tranny = 100% mentally ill. Therefore it's a stupid comparison.

No idea. They're not conscripted at least, but it's possible there's nothing blocking them from professional service or "voluntary conscription".

>Russian /= mentally ill
proof?

They don't get conscripted because the military counts it as mental problem. I guess this means they aren't allowed generally.

Do I have to go to a doctor and get a proof for you or what?

That would be very nice of you

I think I need to wait for like a week for a free doctor. If you want to see it sooner, deposit like a 50 euros for a private doc

sure
just give me your bank connections

QIWI visa wallet +79215889317
Thanks Hans, it's already time for my checkup

I want 50 euro pesos too hans

Trannies are not human, hence theyre not available for military but as test subjects in secret facilities