White people

>white people

I swear %96 of Twitter is just anti-white melts these days

reverse this and see the butthurt

so what? you guys had slaves for so long they can't make silly memes about your shitty ''r*ce''?

you kinda deserve it though

Curse you, melanin wizards

In other words, White people are actually normal people that is simply faced with an audience consisting of a hipster, superficial, selfish, narcissistic bunch of fucking assholes who refuse to see things from a different perspective, who are now the majority. As long as the loudest baby crying gets his/her way by a leader that lusts for fame, fortune and power, then, the baby gets its toy. That is now the world we see: a forgotten history, a forgotten perspective and forgotten original agenda. Congrats! Yay! White people hated in the media again!! What's important again? I wonder if it was worth it if the race to fame was worth all of this. "Freedom".... Yeah right. lol. The slavery has just begun. But that's what happens when you've bombarded in society by a television and computer that subliminally feeds you with how you should think, act, dress and most of all, believe. Very hard to break out of the land of make believe.

>you
>you
lmao "europeans" these days

This

Blacks and Arabs still have slaves.

european != white

that's why the quote marks

Come home moorish man

this
you're implying that italians are not european?

I don't know why this meme gets reposted, why does it bother anyone?

I get told to go back to Sup Forums on every board I have political discussions on, for context.
It's just a joke.

wh*tes are subhuman

are you implying italians aren't white?

that's correct
we are olive skinned Mediterraneans, not wh*te subhumans

Cool, you keep the other non-white übermensch from Libya then.

Slavery was to good for them

med genes must be spread all over europe to end all wh*tes and do this world a favour

>when you witness niggerish foolishness in public and come to a mutual understanding with a fellow white

A lot of ameriniggers suffer from success and race envy.

Why does wh*tes have a * in it?

wh*te scum

because the word is so disgusting I do not wish to anger allah by saying it in it's entirety

>white
>people

You will be replaced by Africans before that.

blacks are my brothers and sisters in the battle against wh*tey

Go back to >>Sup Forums all these fucking children.

Everywhere had slaves, whites were some of the earliest to abolish it.

go back to wh*te subhuman

>notice me senpai

I don't really hate white people.

Transylvania didn't

>romania
>white

Why are you telling me this? I am Transylvanian

I was trying to bait you since I recognised you're that autistic I am gyppo poster

>it's da joos fault but nobody excepts me knows because you'll get labelled a crazy antisemite if you point it out

This.

Slavery was the best thing for blacks.

>Muh strawman

You know were the financial power behind the slave trade? It don't they teach that in you madrassa?

MAKE IT STOP

it's just banter m80.

Wh*te pigs are constantly getting BTFO

I want blacks and whites to die so Asians can become the master race.

Big difference between old world slavery and new world slavery.