EU vs US

Who will reign in 100 years? I say it will be the EU because US wont be a white country for much longer. What do you think?

Reign over what, exactly? Smoldering ruins of Europe?

I'd say BRICS countries because im a pessimist

Why would Europe be smoldering ruins? Europe has never been this prosperous and peaceful in its history.

i think everything will be the same as it is now 2bh. the US will be on top, EU will remain an america's puppet though it may get a bit stronger than it is now. russia will probably collapse by 2050

*gets trucked*

europe is still 100x safer than this shithole

world wars that annihilate whole continent vs random jihadtrucks, yeah i'll pick the latter any day of the week

you know we lived time where 20k people could die daily in our war, so if you think we'll be terrorized by some brainless moor painfully ridin truck once a year..

Poland will rule what's left of Europe and I say this unironically.

No way we would submit to the rule of catholic fundamentalists. Papacy was a mistake.

EU and USA will be two of the powers in the world in 100 years.

But will they be friendly with each other? I say no, because US wont be a white country anymore. Also Americans are intolerant and racist when compared to enlightened white Europeans.

I'm for the US caz they know how to be unite and patriotic.

The future of Europe is the eternal controversy over "white/blacks/slavs/shitskins"

You will fall under Russia with the rest of Scandinavia

China will lead the world along with India. Usa will be Brazil2.0 and W-Europe will be an unimportant somewhat brown shithole. Main power in europe will be Poland and Russia

>Main power in europe will be Poland and Russia

Impossible. Those countries are filled with Poles and Russians. Even a 30% shitskin Germany would be more productive than them.

lol Russia can't even conquer Ukraine. Their army is shit and economy is teetering on collapse, Russia will fall before Europe.

I hope that the European Union and the Russian Federation unite to a true Eurasian Union.
China will be the enemy of the future

China

No, China will be our friend against the eternal Russian menace. Encircle the enemy.

Either China or India

>India

Lmao call me when they stop having designated shitting streets.

Russia is a HIV invested, corrupt paper tiger, there economy is hardly surviving and the only reason why they are considered anything else then a regional power is there nukes.

>European Union and the Russian Federation unite
Kek'd hard. We and the Chinese will bring flowers to your graves when E*rope is finally no more.

China literally cannot leave their corner of Asia. They're completely encircled by the Eternal Yamato, the Eternal Gook, the Eternal Kaishek, the Eternal Himalayans, and the Eternal Jungle Asian. The second any of those get uppity, they could disrupt the oil shipments that China needs to keep its factories running. Sure, China might be able to beat them back and reopen the trading lanes, but even so, they'll have suffered significant damage to their economy in the meantime.

As for India, it'll continue to spin the wheel but never get anywhere. When your economy is so fucked up that you have to demonetize, there's severe structural limitations to what you can do. At present, it's easier to trade internationally than it is to trade between certain states, and the geography of India makes transportation around the country surprisingly difficult. There's a reason why India was never really united until the Eternal Anglo showed up.

When you belive that the chinese care for anything else then there profit then you're naiv Ivan.
We offer you an equal friendship and you choose to be a lapdog?

This.

Poland alone won't do shit, it's a union remember ? We'll keep being united, conquer Russia, then rule the world, fuck you

Says the lapdog. Of course you don't understand the concept of being allies, american sockpuppet. Thankfully, e*ropean menace is dying out.

>conquer Russia
"This time it is definitely gonna work, guys. Heil Europa!"

never two without three ivan

>then rule the world
Okay fine with me

More like three hundred, Pierre.

When will Russia join EU?

China

Never. Or do you want HIV?

After one of Europe's attempt at conquering us succeeds. So, never.

yeah, and resources, wanted by the EU and China....

Why are you crying about being conquered but you yourself are the conqueror in most wars hmmmm?

They have tons of resources, but all of them are locked up in the notoriously difficult to access interior and guarded by steppe Asians and/or Muslims.

Times when Russia invaded Europe: 0
Times when Europe invaded Russia: buffer overflow

>muh it doesn't count as russia if it's the ussr
kek sure ok

Ah, yes, the famous invasion of Germany by the Soviet Union.

It was more the annexation of east-europe

>leave like pussies
>burn everything
>hide in caves
wow, russia so strong

How about Winter War when nasty S*viets attacked defenseless Finland?

Well i mean, yes ? You occupied half of their country for 50 years

>invade
>get your ass kicked
>Wahh, they fight unfair

Poor, poor Europeans. They just wanted to exterminate us is all.

I'm pretty sure EU will collapse though

don't get me wrong i hate germans too but you can't deny you invaded them it's objectively not true

>get your ass kicked
you kicked nuthin you were hidin

The EU will either federalize or collapse. I'm uncertain which will happen first.

>USA
literally losing Syria
literally losing forever South America
Every single ally is either in economic and social ruin or suffering from terrorist attacks

>EU
Unironically a US puppet
Literally destroying their own culture to remain true to the globalization status quo proposed by the US
Is so heterogenous that is highly doubtful anything will come from it except tensions

>Times when Russia invaded Europe: 0
hehe mm yeah sure

EU: social welfare system collapses, as the mass immigration, unemployment rate, crimes and riots escalate

USA: more and more countries gets off the oildollar-ride, making their own oil markets. also as the oil mining slows down, wars stop, the dollar loses its value: cash system collapses down, the loan-based economy ruins back in the stone age.

the only question is, who will be the first? need to know, China will invest the first future shithole as it goes cheap

>Times when Russia invaded Europe:
Sooo... Ukraine is not Europe?Silly Ivan,is your brain that rotten from alcohol poisoning and HIV?

USa will reign over the Islamist world like now.

>I'm pretty sure EU will collapse though
Whanna bet?

It's actually USA vs Germany.

hahaha yes. the red army only spent it's vacation for 50 years in central- and eastern europe for sure

t.Mahmud
>inb4 i am 100% pure German
Than stop acting like a shitskin.
>inb4 i am Greek
Ah... so it is you Roachbey.

>you were hidin
Yep. In Paris.

>is your brain that rotten from alcohol poisoning and HIV?
I'm not a Bulgarian gypsy

EU. The American fatsos won't stand a chance once the Instagram fitness hype is over and fat models have taken over as the zenith of the American beauty ideal.

EU will collapse in a few years.

Canada

Global warming will make Canada more habitable and a larger agricultural powerhouse and when water becomes the next oil, Canada, which has 1/5 of all fresh water on earth and more lakes than the rest of the world combined will be set.

You are kiddings right?

I'm pretty sure Europe is on the decline, I'm am expert at this trust me.

Look at east Asia, heck, look at southeast Asia too, I'm pretty sure they will overtake Europe in the next decades, maybe America too if we aren't careful

>I'm pretty sure Europe is on the decline

Europe is like 80 % white while America is barely 50 %. So which one is on the decline?

What has race got to do with this? No wonder you Europeans are declining even further.

China and India will.

I can see your flag Ivan.I never implied that you are Bulgarian or a gypsy.
I implied that you are an inbred Russian gopnik/bydlo.

Reading comprehension much?

so what are your arguments mr. """expert"""

>India

>asking for opinion from an Amerilard
Come on now.They elected Trump for Christ sake.Would you value the opinion of a person that lives in a country where Trump is the president?

>Would you value the opinion of a person that lives in a country where Trump is the president
Yes, it's like implying i wouldn't take point of view of Bulgaria because muuuh muslims and shithole ?

Let me explain. Most blacks and most white and most of all other races are the same thing now, the only bad blacks live in the bad part of cities, and even there, I've seen that like 80% of the young black population want to move out because they don't want to be associated with the gangs. I've lived in neighborhoods where it's been half black and half white and we had no crime, imo one even saw each other as a different race, we were all American, we do American things, we eat american food. The vocal blm protesters are like 5% of the black population. Now that I've been researching and studying the new generation, I see that less and less black people are joining gangs and most parts of the country both races are perfectly assimilated, I was walking down this street outside Baltimore that used to be full of gangs and people doing drugs on the streets but now, all the young blacks there are just watching anime on the iPads under the shade of the bus stop. How times have changed.

Europe on the other hand is getting worse, too many cultures, too many people identifying themselves as this and that. Your blacks are literally straight from the boat and even 2nd generation European blacks are at least 3X darker than American blacks with absolutely no European features.

Let's not talk about China vs Europe
Me and a growing number of people are seeing how Europeans are arrogant and stuck up and we see how Asians love us, why should we keep helping Europeans? Most of my friends who used to go to Europe and spend thousands now would rather go to Asia, Asians love us, they want to work with us, and I believe America should look East, Russia is doing the same and Africa and even the middle East will.

Good night Europe, your time is done

so race has nuthin to do wit it but you write a fuckin essay on european races and how they are arrogant and racists ? thx mr expert, but a tip for you : chinks hate everyone includin other asian country, so you, they despite you so fuckin much you would even belive it

Americans are intolerant and racist when compared to enlightened white Europeans. More unwhite US becomes, the more racist and intolerant they become.

China obviously

>euros are bad people
>i unironically want millions of innocent people to die
choose one

No one, Europe's economy is stagnant and the US is pulling back from world affairs. China doesn't give a shit outside of the SCS

>once a year
It's at daily basis that Arabs fuck you up. Literally everyday you can hear such news. Islam fucks your ass and you enjoy it. For most western countries it's already to late. You will have Islam forever until you go Hitler mode but it's not going to happen in today's moralshit Europe

The US currently only needs a slight push to collapse.

>EU vs US
Isn't an actual fight we'll see. The US is going isolationist.

I wish that EU would go too desu

In 100 years? The US will be literally Brazil with whites only living in nice suburbs or shithole rural areas. Europe will be much whiter but won't be faring too much better especially as massive waves or africans and other migrant pour over maily due to climate change. Europe will have shifted to be its own largely independent block but still be in the back seat to china, US, Russia and India geopolitically due to internal divisions.

>I say it will be the EU because US wont be a white country for much longer.
In 100 years EU wont be white either

China