Why when sons of shithole inhabitants live in your country...

Why when sons of shithole inhabitants live in your country, they start to complains and hating it without doing something to improve their own situation?
and want to transform your country into their own feces?

because diaspora it's cancer, and here's the reason

most diaspora is child of poor emigrants, and being poor and retarded is usually correlated.
But poor emigrants at least have the humility to respect the nation that welcomed them(almost true except the case of nigger emigrants, who are apes everywhere). Their sons don't. And the parents still love their original country so they project all this love to their sons, who turn out to be idiots muh heritage faggots

ITT we populist statement in broke english.

>they start to complains and hating it without doing something to improve their own situation?
This is a problem of the human condition. It has nothing to do with where you live per say, although where people live is often a source of unjust complaints.

>populist statement
Oh yeah, your country and mine had terror attacks and also have currently diaspora people since decades who don't integrate but it's still a populist statement.
typical nordcuck.

>ignore diaspora for ~60 years, treat them like absolute shite and systematically penalize them
>diaspora is now 20% of your countries population
>"hurr why do they hate my country and dont integrate pls respond :((("

Fr*nch "people", everyone.

>ignore diaspora for ~60 years, treat them like absolute shite and systematically penalize them
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH GOD
We treated them very well in comparaison of other europeans, it's them who never wanted to integrate and started to trafficking drugs and larping as american niggers.
also we penalize them BECAUSE CRIME IS ILLEGAL damn.

are you really german? are you a roache or something? because that level of cuckoldry is fucking intense.

>invite people from the maghreb over because you enslaved them for the last few hundred years
>wonder why they wont assimilate

>enslaved
>le guilty strawman concerning people who never live during colonization.
also explains me why third born immigrants are doing shit on Germany, Sweden or other country who never colonized anybody mister.

>also explains me why third born immigrants are doing shit on Germany
But they don't? Stop memeing you faggot

>per say

We even tried to annihilate them but our retarded president was afraid of west who could stop cooperate with us

>But they don't

>anime
Don't you have to copypaste KC threads to your /deutsch/ thread?

how about this then?

would you go back if I gave you a pr0gramm invite?

back to where?

how about pr0gramm?

>But they don't

>a literal Sören

>the last few hundred years

Italy is a shit 3rd world country and italians are the niggers of europe

I forgot to mention that Albania and Albanians are objectively better in every way

>invite people from the maghreb over because you enslaved them
No, we did because you killed half of european men retard

not our fault your country is so shitty it wasnt even rebuilt with American tax money.

kek, you do the same now and because you can't find the pussy anymore

>rebuilt with American tax money.
and the jobs were done by fucking robots in the 60's ?