/3rd/

/3rd/ world/low HDI general- I blame the British edition

This is a safe space for all /3rd/ worlders to discuss third world problems and politics.

Who or what do you blame for your country not being first world?
For me I blame terrorism, colonialism and our own stupid leadership.

Invited: /3rd/ worlders
If you are unsure what world you are, you're probably invited.

Not invited: rude f*rst """worlders"""

Resources:
UN Cares (lots of hotlines): uncares.org

The hotline (for abusive situations in case your local police is incompetent): thehotline.org

US immigration : uscis.gov

C*nada immigration: cic.gc.ca/english/

EU immigration: ec.europa.eu/immigration/

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/How-accurate-is-the-assertion-and-map-that-Britain-has-invaded-all-but-22-countries-in-the-world
mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/brazil/pakistan
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>blame the British

40% of the top 10 wealthiest countries are current/former British territories. And that's not including China/Hong Kong which a case could be made for as well.

>40% of the top 10 wealthiest countries
So 4 of them?

When did they invade Finland?

You might be 3rd world but that's some 1st world mathematics

Thanks m8
Google is telling me in the Crimean war they made raids on Finland?

Hello my fellow third worlder

look at me! I'm a third world monkey! ooo ooo ooo aaa aaa aaa aaa

Don't mind me, just a competent country passing by, pay me no heed.

Chile isn't turd world neither

Hello :). So why isn't Chile first world yet? Bad leadership? You guys have the nicest archipelago in the world for tourism.
(you)

>invented refrigeration
>split the atom
>woman's suffrage
>climbed highest mountain
>Introduced the 8 hour work day

Corruption

>>woman's suffrage
>>Introduced the 8 hour work day
wtf I hate New Zealand now

The picture break my mind. I understand India and China. But Brazil? Portugal invaded This state.

>77639219
You don't even deserve a (you) for that low quality b8.

You really underestimate british involvment in every shit that was happening on the planet in the 19th century.

Asshole.

Some history junkie explained all of them: quora.com/How-accurate-is-the-assertion-and-map-that-Britain-has-invaded-all-but-22-countries-in-the-world

Apparently some blockade back in the day.

This thread has been colonized and now belongs to the British dominion, you should all be happy to be part of this glorious empire.
God save the queen

Do you speak american?

lol poorfag

oh boy! it's time to speak amerifat

Yeah, you know, it might have something to do with the fact that the Brits did not consider and treat the Chinese as subhumans.

test

Well that's because they weren't, china had (relatively) advanced and educated societies and were treated as such (i.e they only killed thousands, took their land and forced them to buy opium) compared to total genocide and colonization.
Seems fair to me.

Mfw victim of paki on paki violence.

And where do you think they grew that opium and reduced the fertility of the local soil for growing rice and wheat eventually leading to a famine?
Also speaking of relatively sophisticated, did you think we were ooga booga spear-throwing savages without written language at the time?

yea yea in india sure.
Excuse for my pre 20th century knowledge isn't the best, but from what I'm aware China compared to india was much wealthier and had many inventions and a high society with fine culture.
Correct me if I'm wrong though, of course you aren't African nigger tier but you are inbetween for sure.

Yes, you are wrong.

>uninvadedtugal

>bythevirtueofaspanishbufferstatetugal

So far I'm the most third world flag itt.

Wrong

You might have monkey soup, but we have 3x the infant mortality.
mylifeelsewhere.com/compare/brazil/pakistan

Btw you or anyone reading this should feel free to start /3rd/ threads, you seem to have a vested interest in it, plus my internet is going to be unreliable for a while starting tomorrow. 3rd world things.

Brazil probably has 100000x higher homicide rates, that alone tops every other third world criteria famalam

Yeah, I guess it depends on the metric by which you measure the "third-worldness" of a country. You could be a poor guy forced to eat monkeys in some broke favela or you could be some poor villager who's marriage options are your cousin or your other cousin in Pakistan; but which is more third world is the question.