/flag/tism | 'Fuck you Sevier' Edition

Welcome to /flag/, a general thread to talk about things like:
Flags//Vexillology//Autism//Flag design//Symbolism//History//General comfy//:^)//, as well as flag collections and autism. Come for the flags, Stay for the autism.

Previous thread: >What are extra flags?
Extra Flags is an open-source and non-malicious plugin that adds regional flags, like states and provinces, to the already existing national flags on Sup Forums, Sup Forums and Sup Forums, by storing users' post number along with the selected regional flags, and retrieving it from a database when a thread is loaded. You can add your region's flag by requesting it on the GitHub page.

Extra Flags: github.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-Sup Forums

>How to install:
Chrome: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/chrome-install.webm
Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/firefox-install.webm
Opera: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/opera-install.webm
Android Firefox: raw.githubusercontent.com/flaghunters/Extra-Flags-for-int-/master/misc/android-firefox-install.webm

>Collecting Flags?
World template: i.imgur.com/DcBPwzx.png
Regional templates: oplk.imgur.com
About Sup Forums's flags: i.imgur.com/w9VDsop.png

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=deG6EMdrlfg
youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

BOMBEN AUF /balt/

bump

:^(

Make-A-Toad-:^)

caca jajajajaj

What's the point of extraflags
it kills the anonymity

it kills the anonymity by choice! You can turn them on or off manually as you wish
It is true that you have a certain recognition when using additional flags but we sacrifice that autism of not wanting to be seen for collection and Vexillology

its not like some intelligence agency is watching over our asses anyway... oh wait

No seriously fuck you

why dont you go to reddit? They're just as cancerous as you and have regional and local flags aswell

im not setting foot in that cespool and you know that too, making me like and collect flags doesnt make me a plebbit you spastic

>collect flags doesnt make me a plebbit you spastic

If I moved how do I edit my flags

click on the tamper/grease monkey icon on the topright and select "Extraflags Setup"

thanks buddy

>Go to shitpost on Sup Forums
>Enter thread
>"Asians are honorary white"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit I'm gonna have to start using that one haha.

/flag/ | Vallenato music for a broken heart edition

youtube.com/watch?v=deG6EMdrlfg

I can't read nor speak Brazilian, can you translate it to Canadian ?

sure, hold on a sec

some pics i gone and done

Their ass, and the poppy one doesn't even fit well, crop it a bit more and then put in the hands.

Autism.

Post OC memes you hack fuck.

Nigga I didn't ask for an avocado I asked for an OC meme, get to it slave *cracks wip*.

an classic

Surely there must've been something more WTF worthy than "Crashing the portoia market" right ?

But still, your memes are STILL shit, get your weight up big fella.

Why the fuck is nobody talking about flags?

not really its pretty boring, Tampa is right about the Discord

Post your OC then big guy

Because Indianapolis is a fucking dolt who ruins every thread. Maryland isn't much better, but at least he tries to stay on topic sometimes.

Goodnight friend, I'll keep it alive.

Woah, hold on there fucko, have you read the OP ? It clearly says the discussion includes autism.

I don't have to, checkmate big fella :^)

>Because Indianapolis is a fucking dolt who ruins every thread.
>ruins

Weird way of spelling "save".

*talks about flags*

Post your top 10 flags.

Autism and collecting. You can go anonymous at any time. Don't get it, for all I care.

>being this much of a newflag
I remember when we used to talk about flags...

Will do in a minute, I'll have to make it.

It often gets called gay, but the Seychelles unironically has a great flag. The radial fan of the elements is instantly recognizable, suggests Seychelles' position northeast of Africa's mainland, and is unique.

Furthermore, it is even geometrically pleasing: No two of the sectors are congruent, but they all have equal area except for the central red element, which is exactly twice as big.

Top ten flags, pic related.

The opinion of a man who does not include his own flag right at the top of his top ten flags, is an opinion which can never be respected.

>Bhutan

This. Everything you said, but also add to the fact that once Seychelles' single party government ended in 1996, they moved from the pic related flag which was colors of the one party (and a nice flag, I might add) to the current flag by incorporating colors of the main two parties to show unity. Seychelles knows what the fuck they're doing with flags. I'm a fan of Seychelles' flag.

>muh nationalism over objectively good design
"""no"""

US has a well designed flag, but the canton is overcrowded with stars. You used to be able to do all sorts of shit with it, now it's just a static, crowded mess of stars. Pic related.

I figured Bhutan would be the main criticism. There's an autistic part of me which can never let go of my liking for the flag.

The opinion of a man who includes his flag at the top of his top ten flags just for the sole reason of it's his flag, is an opinion which can never be respected.

>Spacing before reply

I notice you're a man of culture as well.

Well said.

>tfw you will never live in a US that has the Betsy Ross flag as the official flag.

Feels terrible.

This.

Bhutan has a terrible flag.

Comment

The US should have kept this.

Bhutan has a good flag, I don't understand the autistic dislike of it. Sure, it's not the best, but it has a fucking dragon on it dude

Mississippi is next.

Those lads never post though.

Sad!

>Prussia
>US 13 Star Cowpen
>Venice
>Bahamas
>Suriname
>Independent catalonia
>California
>Costa Rica feat. Thailand
>pic related (i always forget the name)

Wad the fug

testing, testing. Is it working?

testing

No.

Bumpis :-DD

feels good to bully i feel like a big man and forget that my uncle tries to convince my dad to beat me

>:°)

:^)

That flag is Tanganyika when it was owned by us :^)

good flag

MY FUCKING GOD

HEY

>dude dragon lmao

YEH

you wanna play some CS mate?

Sorry my main man but that's gonna be a no.

understandable have a nice black history month

Likewise.

youtube.com/watch?v=wBEEHfYU1ck

The story of britain? More like the absolute state of britain LOLe

hahahaha, nice one ;).

test

rare

P-please...

>Are called Anglos
>Average British person isn't even half Anglo

CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

wud

duw

Flying out to Nevada tonight boys, expect some north Nevada regionals this week.

Post your top 10 flags you fuck.

checked

checked

I will when I get the chance later, I'm busy at the moment. I'll make one for national flags, and one for regional flags. No particular order either.

>regional flags

Exclusive to the US or something ?

Nah anywhere

Alri

Rare, RROTW contender right here
>Russia contending for RROTW every week

Looking forward to it. BedfordAnon is taking a trip from Georgia to Massachusetts, looking to reap the rares when he gets back.

when the fucking fuck did USMOI post and how can i find that thread? Also, hi

It's almost as if he keeps changing it in order to achieve it *thinking emoji*.

Search for it.

Just came here for the Maryland Pic

everyone elses opinion is wrong btw

r8

really hard decision

>tricolor
>star on red background
>pepsi

shit/10

>Guam
>Kazakhstan
>Kiribati

Decent/10

>BHUTAN

Delete your existence pls.

thats what I think of your ol' top ten flags

>Arguing about subjectivity

Autism in its truest form.

>It's the same flag three times
>Implying the UK, Georgia, and Iceland isn't the same three flags as well.

lmao

>Liberia tier

The Liberian flag isn't bad.

>Overrated to hell.

Overrated =/= Bad, it's still a good flag, overrated or not.