Germany

>Germany
>2017

Are they literally overtaking the Swedes?

youtube.com/watch?v=4vZpfdutYTY

lmao

They literally overtaken the Americans !

The Americans made a similar ad but more subtle, but this German ad is

Made by the German State
Funded with tax
Making fun openly of the Genocide of the Germans
Imply that Ethnic Germans are animals

It is the kike wet dream as described in the Talmud

I don't get it

It's literally just anti Sup Forumstard satire and said individuals actually got triggered over this and take it serious. Just look at the commentsection

So..this is the power of germany......woah

make it go away and remember to tell everybody that not every German buys into the left wing meme just as not every citizen of a corrupt country wants the country to be corrupt

HAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT EUROPE WHAT ARE YOU DOING

I want this

What are you doing Germany.

this is so fucking awful

ww3 when

Is the guy on the left even supposed to be white or arab ?

Man white people are always way too over-reactive.

Either they go full SJW or full autistic Sup Forums mode. No inbetween. Literally no chill as a group.

kill yourself reddit

that's called taking things seriously you dumb nigger

Just like every black person joins a riot and kills a random cop every time there is some controversial news

>a humor ad is made
>comments go full "omg they are mocking our genocide", "we are undergoing genocide", etc. mode.

Even though it was just brigaded on Sup Forums, literally the top comments are "tears for Germany", "genocide", etc.

Its pathetic as fuck but yet I don't get how you people don't realize you are SJW in another skin.

How come cuckservatives like this guy have absolutely no sense of humour? Youre such an uptight fag lmao.

do go commit suicide, thanks

Because they fully believe the false dichotomy they claim every time someone with moderate views or a pragmatic demeanor speaks to them

actually i like Sup Forums comments, they make me laugh, you're just seeing what you want to see

thats an ad made by the goverment with taxpayers money

I was referring to the comments in the original video in German, with 200k views.

I fucking love German humor and laughed at the video. I'm just laughing at the 70% disapproval on the original video in German.

everything is basically tax-payer money since germany has arts and entertainment subsidies imo.

you suck but I guess I agree partially, only insofar as youtube comments are universally bad.

Looks white German honestly. He's just fat with a beard, and Arabs tend to be like that.