Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imJViMSaYzA
youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs
youtube.com/watch?v=W_VZNZNm0BI
youtube.com/watch?v=OB6EXrwU42Q
youtube.com/watch?v=DCofdZITUEY
youtube.com/watch?v=7iMjFoT7yWE
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/06/21/137316604/man-says-he-tried-to-rob-bank-of-1-to-get-health-care-in-prison
youtube.com/watch?v=LCZwIG1N0P0
youtube.com/watch?v=-imYn74EIJo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

reminds me of my British blue.

>Have you guys watched Dunkirk and if so what are your thoughts of it?
ye saw it today
it was good I guess, could have been better, could have been a lot worse

Lads, realistically, how hard would it be to find a brit or aussie boyfriend in real life?

Oo ahh up the RA

youtube.com/watch?v=imJViMSaYzA

>tfw all my thoughts about the concept of the Ubermensch, all my philosophical ponderings over how to live the correct life, the negatives of hedonism, the superiority of the life of art, the values of asceticism, all the knowledge about life and literature from the hundreds of dense tomes I have spent my entire life reading, all my theories and philosophizing about consciousness and the mind, all my thoughts about culture and the importance of art and the life of the mind in their ability to overcome death and to create a meaningful existence, all my ponderings about love and its supremacy, about God and his relationship to art, all my hours spent writing and trying to create characters and beautiful stories, my attempts to live an artistic and aesthetic life, my theories of the aesthetic and literary life and its importance, my ponderings about the correct culture that we have to create, the philosophically justified means of creating this culture, the very meaning of my life and my deepest desires and loves, all come crashing down after seeing a cutie and realizing that Chad will be nailing her in the ass tonight

anime

where my logang at

yuzu

FOYB

should I keep looking for a qt gf or just bite the bullet and fuck a fat bitch asking for a friend

the ideal gf

got a new drivers license photo taken x

youtube.com/watch?v=WFQK5eF_puo
>my threads are doing iron man numbers
what is this?

filter by keywords in your dating things x

yeah, unconscious

>Irish
>Speaking to a Nigerian intellectual
>Says England has to take in immigrants because of colonialism
>Ask him why Ireland has to
>Not even shitting you this is what he said
>"They were an accomplice to colonialism"

Guess I should blame Nigerians for when Britain colonised Somalia then nigger.
You were an accomplice after all.

Fucking prick.

Nigger camps when

youtube.com/watch?v=1VUa99-tJqs

LIT

this dude has really bad gyno

youtube.com/watch?v=W_VZNZNm0BI

nonce
bunty man
bush dodger

Marry me. I'm not fat.

*walks towards you*

/brit/, more like /shit/

she's 25

*marries u*

*earth beneath us rumbles*

The United States of America was founded as a white supremacist nation, and it should have stayed that way.

babestation

Wow I really believe this conversation happened rorke. Did people begin clapping?

literally your fault

aww :3

thats maru
youtube.com/watch?v=OB6EXrwU42Q

nice, Bioshock

WE

prime minister selfie.... me in my rented flat on 10 downing street.... don't mess me about sunshine.... teddy's always got the swiper..... swipe down......

>Wow I really believe this conversation happened rorke. Did people begin clapping?

NIGGER
I
G
G
E
R

pull up on your block and start dumping things

no it wasn't

nah
death to america

a lot to unpack here

A Maru not only has his "owner" well-trained...

But Maru has also trained millions.

youtube.com/watch?v=DCofdZITUEY

youtube.com/watch?v=7iMjFoT7yWE

Delete this.

cara

Well, tha-
*smells you*
FUCKING HELL, i can smell the pooey brown reek from here. take a shower rasheed

my cat could heem both these runts

i am made in gods image

who was the first yuzu poster

take her out of this and I'll save it

The rorke hivemind at work. Remember, no dissent, lest you be accosted by mockery in the form of images and slurs.

ah yes
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2011/06/21/137316604/man-says-he-tried-to-rob-bank-of-1-to-get-health-care-in-prison
america

suspecting my mate is a nonce
his gf is 18 but looks more like 10

fuck off yank

Where do people like this get their information from? Genuinely fascinated

so tired and bored of life
just sick to fucking death of it, wish I knew how to kill myself

me

yuzu herself, presumably

piss
coming from my
ass

clearly not a nonce if she's 18 then

My waifu looks young but she's in her 30s.
We're here. We're queer. Get used to it.

Reminder that dogs are more British than cats.
The British bulldog encompasses the whole of Britain, whereas the lion (cat) is only a representative of England.

Tim isn't a leftycuck is he?

>He also says he's out of work and has no insurance
so he could apply for unemployment health insurance then. what a retard

any film recs on the 'flix

think my tea was watered down

Cautiously looking forward to the user-post

NEED a french slag gf

youtube.com/watch?v=LCZwIG1N0P0

dont kill yourself mate

I am equal in size to whatever I see
Not hemmed in by the size I am.

became a fan one friday evening while taking 2c-b

thanks lad

You lot realize Cara has tons of nudes, right?

timothy james byrne is THE radical centrist, word on the street is he's gonna challenge cable for the lib dem leadership and take the lib dems to the lib dem surge that we've all anticipated

the electronic drinks dispenser today had iced tea, squash, among other fizzy

Really mental

>log on to Facebook
>"Oneitis has updated her profile picture"
>herkissingsomeguyidontknow.jpg

fuck off leftypol

she looks better with clothes on

my worst fear is seeing the boy I'm in love with doing that

screaming

imagine that

Jews are so cute.

Shame about them being evil.

have not remotely encountered any 2c-x around here sadly

just committed thoughtcrime lads

how many of those for a proper death? just asking

>boy I'm in love with
fool
homosexuals only like licking arseholes and sucking penis
there is no such thing as gay love

youtube.com/watch?v=-imYn74EIJo

I hate yanks.

>lib dem
>centrist

>log onto Faceberg

Drooling, thinking about that big, brit cock rn.

OMG, how could she not know some guy she's not attracted to harbours a secret desire for her?

this

/cum/ isn't that bad, found this one of the first posts when going over there
pretty funny

really like this video

1/2

My very dear Sarah:

The indications are very strong that we shall move in a few days—perhaps tomorrow. Lest I should not be able to write you again, I feel impelled to write lines that may fall under your eye when I shall be no more.

Our movement may be one of a few days duration and full of pleasure—and it may be one of severe conflict and death to me. Not my will, but thine O God, be done. If it is necessary that I should fall on the battlefield for my country, I am ready. I have no misgivings about, or lack of confidence in, the cause in which I am engaged, and my courage does not halt or falter. I know how strongly American Civilization now leans upon the triumph of the Government, and how great a debt we owe to those who went before us through the blood and suffering of the Revolution. And I am willing—perfectly willing—to lay down all my joys in this life, to help maintain this Government, and to pay that debt.

But, my dear wife, when I know that with my own joys I lay down nearly all of yours, and replace them in this life with cares and sorrows—when, after having eaten for long years the bitter fruit of orphanage myself, I must offer it as their only sustenance to my dear little children—is it weak or dishonorable, while the banner of my purpose floats calmly and proudly in the breeze, that my unbounded love for you, my darling wife and children, should struggle in fierce, though useless, contest with my love of country.

Sarah, my love for you is deathless, it seems to bind me to you with mighty cables that nothing but Omnipotence could break; and yet my love of Country comes over me like a strong wind and bears me irresistibly on with all these chains to the battlefield.