21 august 2017

Prepare yourselves...

Other urls found in this thread:

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/
youtube.com/watch?v=-SU06Sj5Iqk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Back to /x/ or Sup Forums with this retarded conspiracy shit. You've been saying that this volcano will activate since 2012, still nothing. If this were to actually happen it would be all over the news.

not necesarily in the news but if yellowstone was about to explode we will have a underground strong tremour and strong earthquakes in the surface as also other signs

which are not happening

not so retarded when the US government has already made agreements with countries like australia to take a huge amount of US citizens as refugees if the thing erupts

need source on this, stat

oh fu-

how was the name again?

then i think the worst disaster would happen in australia and not in america

intellihub.com/report-brazil-argentina-australia-sign-contracts-worth-hundreds-billions-dollars-house-u-s-populace-yellowstone-supervolcano-erupts/

Will Aussies accept us Californians? :>

Leave? Just when the ash cloud makes the temperature in the south bearable? Finally get to wear my winter clothes. Though I'd kinda suck, having spent decades cleaning up our air only for it to be flooded with volcanic ash and death.

volcanic ash is like asbestos, you dont want to breathe it

Wouldn't it be bad for our lungs?

What about Europe? We're in a sore need of inflating our populations with actually competent people. (read: whites, east asians, maybe latinos)

>NK nukes USA
>civil war begins
>and this

Please, let this happen

>tfw I haven't bought the party hats yet

>Accepting burger refugees
Fuck
This
Cuck
Government

I was just joking, it would be hell. I still might not leave though. My family is just now starting to put down strong roots in this land and it would suck to have to flee and start all over again. Might just try to weather it depending on how bad it actually gets and or how long. I could hole up eat canned goods for a few years, but if we're talking decades of total sun block then I might have to throw in the towel and flee. I don't know all that much about the Yellowstone Volcano.

>>NK nukes USA
>>civil war begins
In what world would either of these happen?

>brazil
out of the literal frying pan and into the fire

>be American refugee
>get cleared to go to Europe
>excited
>end up in Moldova
All of the good countries are only going to offer like 10 spots each.

Why would anyone choose Brazil or Argentina over Australia?

It'd be like those Italian families that choose South America over New York or New Jersey.

There's literally no source for that. The US couldn't even handle Hurricane Katrina, what makes conspiracy theorists think they can handle half their country becoming uninhabitable?

>you will never be last human on the earth...
youtube.com/watch?v=-SU06Sj5Iqk

Argentina has a lot more liveable space than Australia and is relatively developed. You could actually start a life there unlike living a refugee camp for the next decade waiting for the nuclear winter to end

More like
>Why Australia instead of Brazil or Argentina would choose to take you

If I get to pick a new home, then I sure as hell ain't picking the hot one.

Oh boy, here we go again.

Every fucking year the same shit about Yellowstone.

Australians live on the coast where it's cool.

Everything in the 1 to 30 (at the very least) millimeter range will actually make the land more productive once it starts raining.