Post parts of your country which are universally reviled

>pic related

do you hate the arabs, chinese, or indonesians more

I wonder what would be more pathetic, that this is an american who is so deep into his bitterness that he wastes his time creating this exact same thread week after week or it being an attention whoring Californian? Maybe both?

Albertan like to say Quebec, but at this point everybody but Saskatchewan hates Alberta the most

same thread repeated every single day for a week
reminder to sage American threads

L*ndon
(The tumour in the south east)

>Englel
But you're eternally cucked by a city

I'm so sorry

should just let us secede then

What sucks about this is sometimes I want to be able to start threads to talk about problems and happenings and shit in this state without having to dive into the cesspool that is /cum/(not that it is particularly bad, just that generals suck). Now I can't since California now draws too much negative attention and is vastly overexposed by having way too may threads on a single region.

Six Californias needs to happen

Newfoundland. They are like the Poland of Canada.

Nah. California is too ecologically and economically codependent to be six states. Also the plan reeked of gerrymandering on an unprecedented scale.

On the other hand I have been tossing around the idea of changing the way the state is structured. I think more responsibilities and powers of the federal government should be given to the states including California. Then California should hand more state level powers to locals. Maybe create sub-states so that it's no longer Federal>State>County>City but is instead Federal>State>Region>County>City. Fix the problem of rural areas feeling too chained to urban areas. Everybody wins, California gets more autonomy and rural California gets more say in their own affairs.

Only Sup Forums hates Cali. Cali literally is keeping the Us alive with it's revenues while simultaneously giving out social welfare programs.
People call out Cali for it's debt but really it has all the capabilities to pay it off. It isn't a much of a problem as Sup Forums paints it as.

Too bad your state is a shithole that most people hate

Stop treating Spics as people, start there.

Agreed, landlocked provinces are the worst.

Literally no one but Ontarians and liberals hate Alberta

kys

To be Fair if Americans hate California so goddamn much then they need to either shit or get off the pot, either getting over themselves or getting California out.

not true.

Cali is by far considered the coolest state in the US both domestically and internationally.

Only fat rural heroin addicts hate it but that is mostly because dey jelly

> deluded cuckbertan are this detached from reality

is that red dot up north stoke?

All this California hate is just a Sup Forums meme.

California is actually a really well liked state.

Literally nobody cares (especially internationally) that certain third world, wife-beating, fatass coal miners from West Virginia don't like us because "muh illegals, I hate libruls". We are the the #1 cultural, economic, and political power in the union. Sad how your entire worldview is probably similarly formulated from your petty, generic political views and other regurgitated Sup Forums memes. Get a life you dweeb. There's a world outside your computer screen, you know.

intra-america banter is cute

This desu

You probably live in West Virginia.
It is an incredible example of doublethink whenever people from shitty states hate on Cali.

/thread

Like bongs, Buenos Aires is the most hated place, just because it's richer and literally the only relevant place of shit hellhole.

Sorry I regret to inform you that you are not allowed to disagree in any way to California hate, have any negative reaction to California hate, nor speak positively about California.

Failure to comply means you are a costal elitist who thinks they are better than everyone.

funnily enough you probably get welfare which comes from california's tax payer money.

Keep hating though fgt.