is that a perm

stop making these threads reddit

Delete this thread right now

Where the fuck is your chin?

Preacher is great tho

Good post

an actual good post from a fucking leaf

can't you see it i have 3 of them

So because this guy has a weak chin he's an example of the worse type of White? I would think that murderers and child rapist would be the worse examples of any race but apparently being of below average attractiveness with a weak chin is enough to be the worst.

You sure showed us, comic writer. Fuck White people, yeah, haha.

>nigger posting
>shitalian flag

i keep saying it and nobody believes me

It's a cartoon. You could draw him with a gigantic cock sticking out of his forehead while the leftist is a musclebound 6'5 god towering over him.

>slavshit flag
Name one thing your country has accomplished. I'm waiting.

>posting an image against racism and white supremacists

>Then being racist
What did you mean by this?

>slavs have ethnically homogeneous white state
>still shit
How

Unfortunately created your disgusting nigger ridden shithole

this country is miles better than shitaly, feels great to go out and not see subhumans from africa everywhere

Yeah, but you see slavs everywhere.

75% of slav girls are gf-tier material in looks so i dont have problem with that

>Unfortunately created your disgusting nigger ridden shithole
I honestly don't know what you're ancestors did, because your country is so irrelevant. They were probably slaves for Arabs, like other sl*vshits were.

>this country is miles better than shitaly
Italy has double the GDP per capita than your country, lower murder rate, lower crime rate, lower murder rate, 15% lower obesity rate, 5 year higher life expectancy, better education. I could go on and on.
Please tell me how your irrelevant sl*vshit country is better?

my country is Greece you disgusting shitskin subhuman african dog

No, I am Greek, you filthy subhuman.

I am Greek therefore your master you i*alian animal

nice picture you literal faggot

the guy on the left complains about the world being too politically correct.

wow nice you posted an image of an ugly looking person to imply that is your opponent that's clever

>/gsg/ memes
>on Sup Forums
I always knew minekid poster was a leaf.

>muh "children" don't like sex canard
Normalfags are the rotting genetic heap holding back humanity. The status quo is what keeps us bound.
Your one shot at existence should have been handed to someone else, because you don't fucking deserve it.

agreed. The true people progressing humanity are the neets on /r9k/ with their scientific and humanitarian contributions.

Does anyone else ever feel bad for the innocent ugly people used in these pics? Especially if they're kids.

>innocent

try again sweetie x

This is true and same goes with the WE WUZ blacks.
The worst people tend to be the ones sperging out.