You have 15 seconds to name a better language than English. I'll wait

You have 15 seconds to name a better language than English. I'll wait.

>Protip: You can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j1se2xsAfyk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>我可以

Old English

Latin

English isn't really better, its just present everywhere thanks to us, and the British empire before us

no

>and the British empire before us

doubt.png

Sapmí

Buorre iđi buorre beaivi! Only about 18k people who speaks it so it's not overused like English.
>why don't you have a private language user

German.

Perfidious Gallia

HON HON HON

Australian

Latin

dutch

Spanish and also American English. Check mate.

straylian english cuz it always sounds liek theyre gay and whining n g'day mate n shrimp on the barbie n shit.

really entertaining they are

Spanish or any other romance language, English is very primitive compared to any of those languages.

If you translate literally any text from English to Spanish for writing by a mentally retarded By the enormous absence of use of grammatical resources.

Old norse

Classical Latin. Ecclesiasticals fuck off.

Occitan dialects

youtube.com/watch?v=j1se2xsAfyk

Español

Reunion creol

Serbian-becouse in serbian on letter makes one sound

bosnian, you mean

>Occitans

French is really an elegant language, but unfortunately your nasal intonation and that disgusting guttural r ruin it. Occitan on the other hand, is manly and beautiful because it lacks these 2 things

personal opinion

Italian, spanish, finnish, german, portuguese, swahili, jamaican, dutch..

Greek
Much more flexible

nigga if that defines elegant then romanian wears the pants in the romance house

>unfortunately your nasal intonation and that disgusting guttural r ruin it

yea, yea, I know, French is gay

>Occitan on the other hand, is manly

Interesting. What's your opinion on Breton? (sorry, I have no videos)

Ελληνιkά

Prove that English is the best first.

>dutch

No one in Australia calls a prawn a shrimp. Sounds more like you're infatuated with the retarded American rendition of "straylian english".

Ukrainian

What are the objective criterion we're judging languages by, OP? How does one quantify the usefulness of a language?

Number of speakers, it's usefulness when applying to a job, how many people don't speak any other language aside from their mother tongue, how easy/hard it is and overall how pleasant it is to learn/speak that language

...or something like that

Applying for a job where? Swedish is far more useful for that purpose here, but not so much elsewhere. Pleasantness is quite subjective so it's not really something we can take into account. As for ease of learning there's plenty of languages that are easier to learn than English, like Norwegian or Esperanto. But again, that also depend on where you are. Perhaps for Japanese people learning Mandarin is easier than any of the indo-european ones.

So really what's left is numbers of speakers which would mean that mandarin is the winner.

ESPeranto

Nederlands.

Svenska.

objectively, turkish is the most masculine language and this makes it the best language.

C

Where's that crossdresser faggot from again..?

>määttäsä mittää

I just made that up on the spot and it looks like it could just be your langauge normally. meme language

Are you sami?