TFW I've been here so long that I experience dejavu multiple times a day because I feel like i've seen almost every...

>TFW I've been here so long that I experience dejavu multiple times a day because I feel like i've seen almost every single image, thread and post on here before at some point

Sometimes you can even see the same thread with the same textbody, with the same image filename by the same flag posted multiple times a day. Always causes me to quickly check in the archive to see if I've seen this thread before or if I just forgot my dose of lithium that day.

nice

Penis

how do you not want to kill yourself?
>tfw every morning I wake up wishing I could sleep forever

I want to kill myself everytime I come to this board. I don't have any suicidal thoughts besides that, but everytime I come to this board I start looking for some sort of cloth i can hang myself with or some sharp object I can end it all with because of how awful this fucking board is.

Sorry faggot but you're still a newfag.

what do you do otherwise

Yet somehow it's the best board on Sup Forums.

worst by every single measure

That would be Sup Forums.

If you hate it so much why are you here?

This board is much worse than Sup Forums.

Sup Forums does not have people with severe mental diseases off of their medication who escaped from mental wards posting the exact same thread(s) with the same image(s) spanning months to years.

Sup Forums does not have 50-60 generals at all times which consist of entirely blogposting, not any actual discussion about the country

The terrible rejected b8 threads on Sup Forums or /r9k/ that don't get replies flourish on Sup Forums.

There is absolutely zero moderation on Sup Forums, you can make a thread with a picture of a huge black penis (called a BBC) and it will not be deleted for a minimum of 5 hours

>you can make a thread with a picture of a huge black penis (called a BBC) and it will not be deleted for a minimum of 5 hours
Actually I've been banned for doing EXACTLY this. It didn't take the mods long to see it either.

Must have gotten unlucky, might have been the two hour window when the mod was online for the first time in 3 weeks.

Usually you can post any r9k thread you want and it won't be deleted. Next time try adding ">U're a country >do u liek bbcs?" to make it Sup Forums-related.

I come here like every 3 months and it's like time stood still with just very small variations

Where did you find the strength to do this?

I believe I asked if I could open carry this (the BBC) in Sweden.

just masochist tendencies probably

To only come every 3 months I mean.

You should come more often. Many of us really like sudacas, especially you white ones from the southern cone. :^)

oh... I get fed up if I spend too much time here, I need those breaks
some of you africans are alright

You are a stronger man than me