>get my italian citizenship
>request the passport
>move to spain

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i7cEs-1qK5k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is it true that only 1% of Argentines speak any form of Italian

idk

You damn lucky bastard. I've always wanted to own a farm in Galicia.

why would they speak italian? it's a spic country

i have some friends in galicia, but i want to move to Madrid.

Another example demonstrating why the Schengen zone is a mistake

>Schengen zone

what's that? i got my citizenship because the dad of my grandpa was italian.

Thought about doing an exchange student program to Madrid. What are ya gonna do there laddie? What job/field of study are you going for?

>Spain
kek

>He doesn't even know what Schengen zone is.
literal kek

It's a treaty made in the 1990s where if you're a citizen of a EU country you can move to any other EU country that ratified it and get most if not all of the privileges of a citizen from that country.

>kek
le redpilled down syndrome mariachi

it's what allows you to go to Spain even though Italy is supposed to be your "muh heritage" containment zone

>moving to Spain of all places
literally why?

Excluding Ireland, Serbia, Croatia and others.

work

thanks for nothing retard.

Oh well, that's cool i guess... we have something like that in the mercosur i guess...

Oh and the treaty was called the Maastricht treay if you're interested in reading about it.

Are you his mom or something?

i luv spain

are you a Madridista

Marry one of those Galician cuties for me and make your Argentinian friends jelly. Do it for me laddie.

>thanks for nothing retard.
literal ignorant calling others retard

You are unironically welcome

Argentinians arent even considered immigrants, you are only "notorious" for speaking a lot

Ve a Alemania big balled allá te pagan mejor los gallegos no tienen trabajo

kek, ignorante por no saber algo que no es de mi interes? ademas de que trate de mostrar algo de interes preguntando y googleando... Aparte de retrasado...

yup, i will do it for yah bruh

nope

Thanks brah. If Spain doesn't work out then maybe you can go to Venice. This could be you.
youtube.com/watch?v=i7cEs-1qK5k

thanks

yes, useless lenguage

good idea.

>me on the left.

Both my great grandparents from my dad's side were from france (like from France, they literally came on a ship) and I can't get citizenship because that shit works only for Spain and Italy.

Anyway, I have no intention to go to France, it's full of niggers. It'd be dope to have double citizenship though. I can get the spanish one because I descend from sephardic jews, but meh.

wtf i hate france now

Even if I could I wouldn't do it...I heard that it's a long ass procedure. And I don't really wanna go to Europe so in the end it'd be a waste of time.

Still having a frog surname is dope.

like Trezeguet

Are you new? Yoruguas bow to argies

First of all, that nice as hell electric guitar at 1:28. Anyways, if you really wanna try Italy then try going for the north. I hear the quality of life is better there but I don't know about the expenses to live there. Only place in the north that I know of is Castelnuovo Magra in that province of La Spezia in the region Liguria.

italians arent awake to be offended and try to banter in their broken english

We are brother cunts.

Most argies on this site want nothing to do with those corrupt wogs, and they ignore us in exchange. That's just perfect.

Ya cásate con él mejor

el ecuatoriANO

We're already getting enough niggers as is so thanks for not coming here

>get my spaniard citizenship
>request passport
>move to Ireland

also I need to renew that shit

Nobody wants to go to your shithole, face the truth wog.

come over here faggot

lmao

I do.

very good

nuh, g-germans are rude :c >//

I also got italian citizenship, but I don't want to leave Brazil.