Is it acceptable in your country for men to get a woman pregnant and leave her?

Is it acceptable in your country for men to get a woman pregnant and leave her?

reminder to sage American threads

yes everyone does it

It should be, if it's acceptable for a woman to abort a man's baby. Equality, right?

It is if youre black apparently. hilarious how many single white moms you see with a bunch of mulattoes in tow. they always manage to find some white provider in the end though

I mean it could backfire on you because she can claim you raped her, which can cost you in terms of lawyer fees, in that way, all you have to do as an income earner is to draw out a long game and force her who'll probably earn less than you to keep having to pay for her lawyer until all her money is used up, then swoop in for the kill and make her pay for your lawyer fees with a counter defamation suit. I swear too many people get too depressed when she sues you for rape with just he said she said. This is provided you're not a useless beet that doesn't have money stashed up somewhere for this shit, also move your money to somewhere like Panama if this shit starts, before they freeze all your accounts.
t. Lawyer

>they always manage to find some white provider in the end though

cucks

depends on where. i see it in the poor areas, quite often. its endemic and i really do pity the young 20ish single moms i see.

its absolutely unacceptable in downtown toronto/richer areas and people generally don't make such blunders so often.

its really easy seeing how two sets of people behave, and how different different social classes really are after moving from my home city to toronto and then back again. people who look forward to nothing really fuck themselves up quite hard in adulthood.

I wish

>tfw white trash genetics make you want to breed carelessly

Well I did it.
I am NOT paying child support either. Bitch lied about birth control, not my problem.

How do you choose to not pay? What is your secret?

Yes ;)

Sweden
NOOOOO

nobody care because the state provide for everything

>they always manage to find some white provider in the end though
this.
some men are so beta and in search of someone that they accept the inaceptable

I agree with you. The child is her project.

No, it's viewed as cowardice. But the majority of the time, the woman was stupid as fuck to believe he'd stay. Both are looked down upon

fuck off you edgy kids. such men are heroes, not to mention a couple of kids is not a problem if a man and a woman genuinely love each other

in russia we have a saying "the father isn't the one who gave a birth (not literally if course, it implies the one who gave a seed) but the one who raised the kid"

that only applies if you steal the child and deny the father while fucking the mother, that would be counter-cucking
if he left then it's just sad

not really, it's one of the few things that even the rich can get jail time for in here

>in russia we have a saying "the father isn't the one who gave a birth (not literally if course, it implies the one who gave a seed) but the one who raised the kid"

taking care of another men child is the cuckest thing you can do

Your plan falls apart if you get fired when you get accused

>cuckest
there is a board specially for people like you

nope. Japan is ain't Sweden, France neither

Used to be a common practice

So you aren't even in your kids lives? Thank you for shitting up our society. This is why I support subsidized sterilization programs

it's just common sense, but im okay if you pay and take of your wife son (mine)

but it was not know by the men and in the same racial group so it was hard to distinguish, now it's literally cuckoldry and betaness if you know your are not he real father.

It's what every black and sand person does.

not his fault the woman is crazy
>it not know
It was adoption

>adoption
it's another problem

USA
YAAAASS

tfw i know this is the right attitude, but I still think it's beta af.
I need to get off Sup Forums, and go back to reality.

my mother tans really easily (unsure who her grandfather / my great grandfather really is lel) and if my grandmother ever took her out alone in the summer people would look at her really badly because they thought she was a single mother to a half black / Arab kid

Yes.

No, The men in Spain are an ATM, you should leave them not they must leave them.

>we
he's retarded. Only women say shit like that or "бaбopaб".

Haхyй иди кaклoд eбaный.

>Only women say shit like that
because NO TRUE SCOTSMAN, right?
it's ridiculous how russians on Sup Forums always want to appear manly and dominant while in reality we are anything but manly.
and that saying is quite common among all groups of people, not just women
also
Tы pyccкий язык хoтя бы выyчи, oтбpoc cкyдoyмный.

More than 100% chance if you date a minority.

>Russians
Я нe pyccкий. Хoтя дa, пpинoшy cвoи глyбoчaйшиe извинeния, вы aбcoлютнo пpaвы в cвoих пocтaх вышe. Пpoшy вac нe мecти вceх пoд oднy гpeбёнкy и cpaзy yтoчнять чтo вы имeннo пpo pyccких гoвopитe, a тo cклaдывaeтcя oшибoчнoe впeчaтлeниe.

>because NO TRUE SCOTSMAN, right?
I haven't heard anyone but single mothers use it unironically.
>while in reality we are anything but manly.
Juicy projections right there lad.
>and that saying is quite common among all groups of people, not just women
See above.

It's not a popular thing to do, but people understand that not everyone is mature enough to take on the responsibility.

wtf I find this woman pregnant pretty hot, I'm becoming a cuck beta?

t. Russian whore with churka's spawn hoping to find an international beta provider

Teбe твoя шлюхa c выблядкoм oт aшoтa нaвepнoe чacтo гoвopит чтo ты "нacтoящий мyщинa"? Oмeжный oбcocoк лoл.

No

But its acceptable for the woman to get knocked up and demand child support ditching the man.

New Zealand- Sweden of the Pacific but without the culture.

Top tier woman has alpha as both father and provider. Average woman has alpha as father and beta as provider.

And the absolute trash settles down with beta as both father and provider.

yes happens all the time
then we laugh at the single mothers and call them white trash

Just wait until you find out that pregnant women are the most horny girls there are. Their boobs swell and get bigger and more sensitive while produce milk. Also after birth their hips get wider and generally it transforms them into the sexy milf with childbearing hips.

It well know fetish to see pregnant girls as sexy. It also subconsciously tells your brain they are fertile and worth putting your seed inside after the baby is out.