/axis/ general

Invited: Germany, Austria, Italy, Japan, Romania, Hungary, Bulgaria, Slovakia, Croatia, Thailand

Welcome: Sweden, Spain & Balts

Fuck off: USA, UK, Russia, Poland and expecially the filthy French

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Zf6WDUgxLN4
youtube.com/watch?v=RbSWoM5CCdw
youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo&
youtube.com/watch?v=BXv0Z8t8tlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

/fr/

/frocio/

It seems, I somehow didn't get an invitation, oh my oh my, I just couldn't miss the thread, so i came here anyway!

Beat the up, Russia. It makes me nervous that I'm surrounded by them.

them*

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP* *snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?

Does it have something to do with 'french'?

If the answer is yes : do you want us to take Sardinia as well?

Make a thread instead

Pretty much everything about France here is considered gay, expecially the language.

This is a gay board anyway

You forgot Finland.

I did not.

As if Italian wasn't gay.

The fact that they turned on their allies in the end doesn't make them non-Axis.

HOLUP

Nice trips hiwi, but they were co-belligerent.

They were Axis.

Bы нa кoгo yкaeтe, CУКИHЫ ДETИ?

youtu.be/Zf6WDUgxLN4

>italy of the east

Riiiiiiiiiii gib back Südtirol

even the USSR alone managed to beat half of your Axis

SO YOU BE SAYIN'

Sup Forums WUZ A GAY BOARD, MAH HOMIE???

Yeah, gay anime role play board

If Sup Forums is a gay board
And 'huuur duuur France is le gay, especially their language'...

THEN WE'RE THE MASTERS OF Sup Forums!?

Oh, also it is now an anti-axis thread.

Yeah!

Fantastic.

Fuck germany.

Preach it brotha

Balts are "welcome"? We did more than any of you and we're "welcome"? We were the last to get defeated and we're "welcome"?

gut fucked cunt

You can't defeat the balts at all, just look at your general

>Reichsführer-SS Heinrich Himmler, Order of the day, July 11, 1943: "Where a Finnish SS-man stood, enemy was always defeated."

>Felix Steiner, commander of the Panzer Division Wiking: "My Führer, where Finns stand, there stand our best soldiers!"

Plz sell more weapons with cheap price

Sieg Heil

At least you will not be rembed as the homos of the white race (inb4 'we're a proud mongol people')

You based bastards

Just cause we finished the bullets to kill soviets, you were literally cannon meat

>Owing to Finland's substantial military contribution on the northern flank of the Eastern Front of World War II, Hitler decreed in November 1942 that "from now on Finland and the Finnish people be treated and designated as a Nordic state and a Nordic people", which he considered one of the highest compliments that the Nazi government could bestow upon another country.

Considering how hitler put northern germanics to almost godlike position in his race hierarchy even higher than ordinary germans. his end goal was to refine germans to that status it must've been an actually big honor.

I wonder what would have happend if we won WW1 as i know we entered axis to crate Turan Binland inciluded

Send your APC inside our territory so we can take all Tyrol and Villach :^)

reprazent

youtube.com/watch?v=RbSWoM5CCdw

it is

>shitaly is a nigger loving hole.

yeah you can stay in your little outdated and irrelevant axis.

Of course it is.

>Poland in charge of designating shitholes
Fitting

Autism - the thread

from an italian that's pretty rich
we think the same of you

we had no artillery
we had no anti-tank weapons

Soviet tank production was 10 times that of Germany.

Industrial might won the war, and the Soviet Union outproduced Germany by a factor of 10 in armour.

does the average Russian even know who they fought for?

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo&

youtube.com/watch?v=BXv0Z8t8tlw

are you a cute trap? we can do homo love since we're both gay

he's mine.

In a perfect world...

i think i am welcome here :)

Franco told the Axis that if the UK was destroyed, he would join the war. Too bad that Germany didn't destroy the eternal anglo.

Honorary aryan reports in.

I've arrived

franks can't be suavely romantic like the Casanova that I am, french traps love my style

Goddag/Guten tag!

It's not like we like the axis or anything! We weren't conducting research regarding race or anything haha!

>Spain is invited
Fuck, now everyone knows about all those nazi refugees.

And we also didn't plan on invading Norway and Denmark with the aim of freeing them from Nazi occupation.

They use "Dindunuffin We Wuz" tactic.
>Muh Muh Hitler started first plus agression on Poland and Finland didn't count.
Slaves.

Well if we didn't then people would actually believe we like the axis! The axis was losing at that point to so you know haha nothing personal!!

Ready to fuck shit up.

You wouldn't have made a difference since you just had to recover from civil war

In a perfect world Netherlands, Austria and Scandinavia should be obliterated as well

>tough axis shit
>italy

fuck you guys, cmon france

Why is Italy in front?It had the weakest front in WW2, they were so bad that it was better without them.

In Axis, beside Germany, Romania had the most medals aswell as the only winnings on the eastern front.

WE

Next time without Italy

WUZ

Daily reminder Italy caused Germany more problems than they could cause on their own.
If not for Italian fuckups, Germans wouldn't have to pull troops from other important fronts just to help you.

Also, lmao at Italian industry. Literally worse than Polish.