Why does everyone on this website speak English so well?

Why does everyone on this website speak English so well?

10 years of reading anime subtitles

10 years of reading erotic tumblr fanfics

Because I live the majority of my life on the internet, and communicate almost exclusively in English. My mother tongue and Dutch have suffered in the process

Why didn't you just learn Japanese then?

>even my thoughts and dreams are in english

being a NEET

2 years of sending out resumes/cover letters nonstop

Plus having to file tax returns and all sorts of bureaucratic government bullshit for my parents

Even prepared material for one of my dad's legal cases once

English is easy if you already speak a Germanic language.

English parlance is part of the modern man's social skillset

this

A more important question is: Why do Americans use proxies so much?

That's a pretty nice axe.
Where can I get an axe like that?

I don't, so fuck off wh*to piggu

t. Carlos Ramirez

I don't think that I speak English well.
I know a little english because i'm a computer programmer. It's not my fault that every single piece of documentation to everything is written in english nowadays.

How does it feel to live as a programmar in Russia?

Do I?

Should it be special or smth?

part and parcel of living in a big city

he means coding not a progamming.

You write English pretty good mate, heard that speaking is a different problem though.

My English skills really picked up when I did a junior high trip to England and bought the first book of the Otherworld series (a city of golden shadows).
Could barely understand it but I was so fascinated by the stories that I made great efforts. Had to abandon nonetheless.
Then I actually learned most of my English skills reading erotic Evangelion fanfictions in notepad the following years.
After a year or two I was nearly fluent and went back to the novel that started it all and reread it from scratch.

Never underestimate the motivating power of badly written ReiXasuka slash

I don't have many friends so I became a internet addict.
So I picked up the language that was most prevalent.

I literally learned English on this site.
English class in school just made a minor contribution to it.

I don't speak the language at all. I have everything I want to post translated by slaves.

How does it feel like to learn English for those who speak any of European language as their native tongue? I presume it'd be like to learn a strong dialect for them.
While we have endless obstacle to learn it.

A strong dialect would be exaggerated, but i also firmly believe it's much easier as a European.¯\_(ツ)_/¯

what a sissy boy *_*

Who else thinks in thoughts here and not in a language?

It would be like learning Korean for us. It's said so easy but most Japanese, including me, don't dare for some reason.
Besides, Chinese totally differ from ours. It's rather similar to English.