Okay, lets face it. Maybe Estonia is not a slut? Just maybe

Okay, lets face it. Maybe Estonia is not a slut? Just maybe...

fuck off with these shit threads you mentally ill slavic subhuman

What a gay Dane! Why are Danes always appearing as such faggots?

hitler should have genocided all of eastern europe

Hitler loved cute estonians, that's a fact

just an usual untermensch festival

come to denmark so I can curbstomp your ugly fucking slavnigger ape skull

>Japan
Blame your masters, George

>weak sissy denmark """man""" trying to threaten me
Pathetic, don't you a pride to go to, fag?

russians are fucking subhumans I wish I could kill every single one of them, fucking disgusting apes. you're more aids-ridden than any african shithole, that says everything about your pathetic subhuman excuse for a country. fucking slavic monkeys, the cold war should have escalated so americans could have wiped every single russian subhuman off the face of the earth and improved the world by a million percent.

>Maybe Estonia is not a slut?
he's not estonia but an ESTONIAN POSTER, you dumb country larper

Are Estonian catboys real?

Sup Forums was a mistake.

Oh, please, gay-Muslim-trans diaspora, you can spew your acid all you want, your inbreeding laid a significant mark on your mind and body. You are weak, mentality unstable manchild, you should ask Jamal to unplug your anus, so you'd be less of an obnoxious faggot.

Go on Nihonjin, tell him what a cunt he is!

I protect this guy from all of you subhumans.
Anyone who dares talks to him will get a pickelhaube in his dickhole.
Stop spreading femininity around innocent people.
Regards, Subhuman patrol

Tell your half-assed chink colony to stop being so slutty!

Hi, rare flag.
>pickelhaube in the dickhole
What if the local perverts are into sounding and this will just make them stronger?

No
Canada is fucked in the head

I will destroy your fragile masculinity. With me there will be the end of int. I am the Faggotry, the horseman of intocalypse. You can't possibly stop me.

Thanks. This gay roleplay meme has gone too far and needs to be stopped.

this is quite literally the kind of homosexual propaganda putin was talking about. i hope you head to the gallows soon so i dont have to expose my eyes to such drivel anymore.

I'd prefer you switched agendas

I will destroy int. You will know, what war is.

I WANT TO MARRY FINLAND™ AND RAISE ESTONIA AS OUT DAUGHTER (BOY)

Sup Uralian friend.
Lmao then I would just give em a good ol' stoning
it's basically an Sup Forums where you won't get banned for this gay shit.
Just stop with these threads, they're worse than Sup Forums infestation.
you're welcome eesti bro

where are alll the sissies at?

You deserve this. Your board is filled with cancer, generals to be exact . And I will be the part of it. Ban me, block me, hide me. You will not get rid of this wrath of the gods.

I agree that generals need monitoring, but they aren't as cancerous as fat neckbeards larping as cartoons drawn by a chink.

Look into a mirror.

Check in on /Balt/ or actually most of the generals. You will be unpleasantly surprised.

Read the first sentence of what I said, I know generals weren't like what they used to be in 2013 and they need monitoring. But adding more water to the mod and getting more people into the twink cult won't work.

r-r-rude

>getting more people into the twink cult won't work.
That's where your just plane wrong

Tell me one thing that you do that meets within the sticky of this board? provide a screencap as evidence.
Stop posting Umaru

Why all are trapposters on pol finns?

Yeah, threads like these are so much better! They are so """"international"""" they contribute soooo much my man!
Holy shit, this board stinks, why do you even say anything to gay posters? They are not the worst, look at the above.

What do you guys think of me :3?

Those aforementioned posts barely get enough replys to keep them alive. and are slowly decreasing. if you've seen Sup Forums in 2014 you would've seen more of these every day.
ERPing however is slowly increasing.

Which will attract jannitors. Which is a good thing.

What if it's janitors doing it?

Nigger, as cancerous as roleplay fags are, you are in no fucking position to talk shit while using a trip. That violates GR 13, which supersedes individual board rules, aside from being entirely fucking cancerous.
These obnoxious gay attention whores are more welcome here than you are, and they are in no way welcome.

>it's a neckbeards roleplay as cute girls and traps thread

Not really, Janitors aren't machines they're people. what this would do is push informative threads down to the archives.
/Bant/ was made specifically because of the over-shitposting in this board. But it seems like it's not working.

There, I removed it.
Now Americans will always think I'm an emirati even though 11% of this country are.

Finally Estonia getting some well deserved attention, after all they are always bragging about how their boys and girls are super feminine and cute compared to ours.

I am doing it, so there is no way this is janitor's doing
Bant was a mistake

I agree with that but remember that Janitors do it for free so they would rather create a containment zone than stay up all day removing threads.

That looks like catboy version of Kuga Yuma from World Trigger

stop being gay

tfw no eesti bf

bump

Why?

To tell the world, that estonians are no longer sluts