Russia our biggest ally

Russia our biggest ally

Other urls found in this thread:

valio.ru/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelian_Air_Command
youtube.com/watch?v=UwDlOdLZVwY
youtu.be/oCv7a5rdSyI?t=103
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What's going on there? I thought Russia and Finland don't have any diplomatic ties. Who visited who?

I thought Finland just stayed on Russia's good side but doesn't necessarily like it

t. Vladimir Vladiskovisky Ivanovisky

Vlad came here

>Vlad
Vladimir is not Vlad, these are different names completely.
When did he come and why? Before 2014? I didn't even know there were state visits between Russia and Finland. How huge were the chimpouts?

>Finland just stayed on Russia's good side
Lol. Finland, like most of Europe, hate Russia with a burning passion.

Today, our news are all about it

This. Some want to join NATO though, but most of Finland thinks the trade deals with Russians are more important than national security.

>Today
Lol, it's true. The fuck is he doing there? What's the reason for the visit?

>Some want to join NATO though
The second time?

100 years of finland independence

First

No chimpouts, most people agree that keeping an open dialogue is the best option even if there are some things that divide us

it's in december

>I didn't even know there were state visits between Russia and Finland.
You're not the brightest one apparently.

Finland is traditional safariland for Russian tsars.

>Finland is not in NATO
My mind is filled with billions of fucks. Why and how?

>implying
If Niinistö degrees it, our tanks roll on moscows streets within 24 hours. In all honesty though Russia doesnt have the balls/money to attack us, might as well be independent from US

Because I didn't know that Putin visited one of the most antirussian countries in the world? Sure thing, bud.

you have no tanks

You guys need to acquire better lobbyists 2bh. We obviously don't have enough cheese here

Yes, exactly because of it, quite stupid you are.

Like I said, trade relations with you and general beta attitude. We "Don't want to anger Russia". Also the rules enforced by NATO but those aren't that heavy.

>keeping an open dialogue
Yeah, the Russo-European dialog is open af right now. Pro-tip: 'fuck you! no, fuck you!' is not a dialog.

>trade relations with you
We have trade relations? What do we trade, insults?

We handle our dealings directly with Russia, not through EU. Although EU keeps sanctioning Russia on US orders, we manage to find a way to trade because it's actually beneficial as fuck for both parties involved.

Your oligarchs love investing in Finland because of our stability

i don't know, but apparently you niggers can't make good dairy products so our shops by eastern border are always full of russkies
t: eri

>Your oligarchs love investing in Finland
Pretty sure that the only thing our oligarchs love investing in is real estate in London.

I have never seen a single Finnish product here in my life, except for Nokias. What do you even export?

You are the most retarded and embarassing person I've ever seen on Sup Forums. Pedojew and I am turk posters are not even close to your levels of cringe and disgust.

... fish?

Valio products are very popular among the russian that visit finland. looks like Valio even has a russian site
valio.ru/

We have goos cheese here that is denmark owned company produce but it's obviously not enough. Good cheese here starts grom €12/kg

Are you a pekkaboo or something? Why are you so asspained, I'm just asking question. Chill, retard.

Valio cheese
Tires

>Valio
Literally never heard about it.

where do you live? russia is a big country

Everyone heard about fucking valio, there is a shitload of their cheeses even in Moscow shops. Also Mätti muesli

Finland will never join nato because we acknowledge russia's independence on an equal grounds to their acknowledgement of ours. russia has the right to exists without being borderbullied from all directions

This.

We need to value good and friendly relations with our neighbours.

>Everyone heard about fucking valio
Literally the first time I heard about it. Why would anyone buy finnish cheese?

Because it doesn't have rat poison in it

This, Purely state and trade wise talking, Only friction between our relations that we have built with Russia since 50s are the concurrent EU-Russia beef from which we try to wiggle our way out.

This is very nice of you. If only the Winter War didn't happen, it was such an embarassment for us.
Also, your military flags make me kek a little.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karelian_Air_Command

it's very high quality and valio also makes many other dairy products

That's the only positive thing about it? Sounds about right.

>Also, your military flags make me kek a little.

It's the ensign/coat of arms of the swedish baron who gave us our first plane. It's older than the NSDAP

>Vlad
Vlad is short from Vladislav.
Volodya is short from Vladimir.

>If only the Winter War didn't happen
If only Nazis could walk straight into Leningrad.

Finland's population is increasingly in favor of NATO membership. It'll be interesting to see how these pro-Russian promises made in this thread hold up in the future.

t. Russophobia central

if we're so russophobic then why arent we in nato?

Because Sweden hasn't told us to join together with them

I honestly have no idea. You tell me.

Try and consume little less propaganda and you'll be fine.

Why would be russophopic. Logically speaking? There's a concurrent diplomatic envoy that's held through the cold war and Putin's agenda is nowhere near here, not to mention that you were thrown to even more of a dump when Ukraine happened and Russia can't even properly handle it. How could it possibly handle a EU member state that's only purpose of it's defense is to deter a russian invasion without outside help?

TLDR:

We're a turtle that's armed to it's teeth.

Of course Russia could simply nuke or missile whole of Finland to dust but that would kinda defeat the purpose of a conventional warfare driven invasion.

>Try and consume little less propaganda
>Proceeds with pure russophobic propaganda
k

Many Finns have negative feelings towards Russia but many of us quite neutral

As long as Russia doesn't try to annex us I have no problem

>Russia could simply nuke
nukes are not something you can just casually use in offensive warfare.
And they couldn't just missile us with conventional weapons

What did i even say that was russophopic? That Ukraine isn't handled with the utmost excellence as the conflict has yet to see any resolution?

No shit that's exactly what i meant

>meeting with F*nns
And I thought I couldn't hate that faggot more.

>that's only purpose of it's defense is to deter a russian invasion
Ah, yes. The brave deterrence of a Russian invasion in Iraq and Afghanistan.

they have shitty leos we bullied them into buying them

That post has so much oversight and pure idiocy i'm not even gonna continue.

But let's end it at one question?

Were Iraq and Afghanistan well established countries with stable governments, first world economies and properly organized militaries?

No it isn't have you seen the polls? Russia-Finland BFFs

>Were Iraq and Afghanistan well established countries with stable governments, first world economies and properly organized militaries?
They sure are now. And don't forget Lybia, what a success story. Another country defended from a Russian invasion.

>you have no tanks
Not true the Dutch sold them all of theirs cheap.

>Leopard
>tank
Literally the wors tank perfomance in Syria. Even old T-72 did it better

tanks are obsolete
youtube.com/watch?v=UwDlOdLZVwY

kek at the first comment though

t. op

>meeting with F*nns
>And I thought I couldn't hate that faggot more.
I thought he was a Finn crashing Russia with no survivors.

>Afghanistan
Yeah Russians have never set foot there.

From what fucking source you get these "facts"?

Are many russians ignorant idiots with victim mentality like you?

Russians are worse than trash and we should cut ties with them completely.

Is it really that big a deal if Russia is basically a giant criminal organization? I mean, it's not like they're fucking up the world any harder than our supposed allies, like the USA.

All states are criminal gangs. Taxation is legalized plunder.

Don't both Finland and Sweden have this pact that makes them ally/unally people together or is that only in the case of leaving the EU? I heard that if Sweden/Finland wants to leave the EU the other country must agree and leave as well.

MTS vs megafon vs beeline vs tele2?
I'll be needing a sim card, and about 3GB of internet traffic for start. I dont care about calls or messages

Putin is finn. We are bros with finns now.

megafon

btw everything is garbage now since recent tariff plan changes

> Finns sucking Russian cock and hating on Sweden atm
> Fastforward 20 years
> Finland is once again annexed by Russia
> Finns go all "fucking Swedish fags svensk bög why No help us poor poor finns fuck Sweden!!!!"

Prepare to spread your butthole for Russia, and your womens vaginas for their soldiers.

this
youtu.be/oCv7a5rdSyI?t=103

Oh yes, the countless times Russia has annexed an independent Finland

It's very harmful for us. Ryssä forced us to buy one of their exploding NPPs and Eastern trade smudges us with the Ryssä staunch. Our products will be associated with Ryssäs and Ryssä can coerce us through trade. The eastern border should be closed. Russians are thieves and murderers.

I stopped buying Valio after they started shilling for Ryssä. I don't greet anymore the farmers who send milk to Valio. Valio can fuck right off from Finland.

they want to consume you

No Finland, no! You will regret this :DDD

Russia's word means nothing. Anything harmful to Russians is highly beneficial to us. Finland would be a rich country if Russia hadn't stolen our lands, property and equipment between 1939-1990.

Those were highly harmful to us. 1 million people had to move to Sweden to escape poverty during those times. The growth and prosperity came when Russia was in the gutter. Fucked up Russia = good times for Finns.

You were allied with NAzis during that time.

Cucked politicians who don't want what's best for Finland.

Russophobic is a made up word. There is only russorealism.

In a Suomen Kuvalehti poll Russians were as disliked as Nigerians as immigrants. USA, Sweden, Estonia, Germany polled north of 90% approval, Russians the opposite.

>t. Russophobic subhuman
Just bend the knee, scum

Keep stealing stuff, Ivan.

Don't bully our friend

russian federation didnt exist before 1991