The West

How did we let it come to this?

because of you

Why he has a gun?

>that hammer and sickle
i love the west in 2015 much more

The 90s when I could still call someone a fag or fucking homo. You could also make a move on a girl and not be called a rapist.
To kill himself with.

It wasn't even bad till after 2007.

He's going to take responsibility for the problem he caused.

>To kill himself with.
Why?

>Let's make fun of leftists for 100 years instead of trying to overcome inequality
I wonder why

>>>/polddit/

>How did we let it come to this?

Capitalism. Post-Cold War free market economy is literally the catalyst for Cultural Marxism.

commies

yes, unfortunately they lost

Modern day communists are essentially extremely ambitious capitalists.

Dla ciebie.

communism is just dictatorship in disguise.

oh no the ancient world of monkeyish traditions is ending!

sad!

>Cultural Marxism
This term is entirely nonsensical and has nothing to do with Marxism.
Why are burgers so fucking easy to spot, regardless of the flag they don?

That's all they've ever been.

>1998
>muh rose-colored glasses
How old are you that you see 1998 as the halcyon days? Get a fucking clue, son.
This. People on websites bitching about the world instead of making their own lives better is a big part of what's making everything so ugly now.

People call this Cultural Marxism because it is literally a Freudian (of that famous Zigmund Freud) interpretation of Karl Marx's ideas of society and history.

>1998
normie father chooses to take his son to the park and play with him

>2015
fat virgin loser has no gf and therefore no offspring, chooses to spend his time alone in a dark room looking at things he doesn't like and be constantly triggered

Seems about right

The implication is that he's seeing his son through the window.

post more pics like this, they're funny

Basically this. Capita is highly degenerate and you can't really support "traditional values" without being anti capitalist at least on some level.

And?

Communism in west is different from real world communism, basically is a bunch of faggots who did not want to work.
None of them understand that in a communist state, they would be forced to work in some minor job (since they don't have any specialization, outside gender studies) and probably would end in jail for being gay...

Also, niggers and faggots in your country wear a Che Guevara t-shirt? Because he really really hate niggers and faggots (he even shoot a bunch alone in havana, just for lulz).

it's haram

Yeah i'm sure anarchists want a dictatorship kek

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....

>People on websites bitching about the world instead of making their own lives better is a big part of what's making everything so ugly now.
damn, this guy has the right idea

sorry, I skewed the results because I had masturbated earlier that day :/