He imagined himself playing the guitar infront of the whole school

>he imagined himself playing the guitar infront of the whole school

no but i can play synth if needed .... very badly

lol Is the time 2006? muh guitarist meme is fucking ended.

>he imagined himself turning into a female and unvirgin every virgin boy in his town

ummmm, can you please STOP

>actually did that
>but it was a punk band and we all were mediocre
at least i got bussy

Oh heck yeh i love these threads

>he imagines becoming leader of his cunt and reviving their past empire though policies that in reality would get him voted out and possible imprisoned

>He imagined himself giving a book to a girl. She would like it so much she would fuck him
Like wtf?

>he imagines becoming the supreme leader of his country by his speeches and superb oratory alone

While I actually have on many occasions (not guitar, but mandolin).

>he images himself talking to a girl and she acknowledges his existence and doesn't just pretend she can't hear him

>He imagined himself saving the school from a shooter

>He imagined himself shooting up the school

>he imagined himself happy

>he imagined himself suddenly gaining superpowers when terrorists hold his classmates hostage and saving everyone

>He imagined himself saving the girl he likes from thugs harassing her

>He imagined himself making famous discoveries and contributing to multiple fields of science
Nice selfie

>during a school trip, he was looking out the window and he imagined himself wearing an augmented ironman suit following the bus with stylish acrobatics.

Oh fuck this is serious autism. Wasting an Ironman suit to impress your fellow preteen class mates.

>he imagined himself speaking with a foreign language on the phone attracting the interest of his classmates

>he imagined going supersayan in front of his bullies

>he imagined himself being noticed and loved for who he was even though he never even tried to interact with people

>he imagined himself spending the rest of his life on Sup Forums

>he thought he had a sociable side inside him and he just had to find a way for people to notice it
>the more the socialized with people the more he discovered he was nothing but an unpleasent person to be with

I literally did this

>he imagined himself being happy

>he imagined his life would get better on its own if he just stayed positive

>he imagined himself can become a normie

>he imagines living his life in the world of dragon ball as his OC xenoverse self insert, who is a girl saiyan