Who else /black/ here

Who else /black/ here

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/us/2015/04/01/teen-who-got-heart-transplant-dies-in-crash-during-police-chase.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

soy negro tambien, es ningun problema

CHI in Sudan

sudanlad post your passport(s)

Can Russians count as white niggers?

ooga looga mooga dooga wooga chooga tooga dooga wooda

I just have the regular Sudanese one, its blue, once Alice gets the papers through and we have our greencard marriage I'll be happy to oblige from Wisconsin

Bro I thought you said you were a light-skinned Arab? What ethnicity are you actually?

Tu tienes un computadora?

I am, I just use whatever little Spanish I can to form sentences mera bai

Tengo una brilliante computadora, el processor es un Intel y grafico es Nvidia

Bruh... why don't you ask me the same?

Yay eigh paghal morte kuttay, chorday isko

white niggers out

Eek ook bix nood madafakaa

Tfw Sudan has unironically higher literacy rate and higher percentage of internet users than us. I still find it hard to believe our HDI is above that of most African countries. Probably because the rich are richer to make up for it. I once saw some Tanzanian guy talking shit about India, not even kidding. I suppose low population density and better sanitation makes Africa cleaner than India.

Who cares were still shit and once India develops proportionately and becomes a legitimate superpower then that will be a non-issue

u r not black

Nah, the gap between the poor and wealthy is ridiculously high here and it keeps getting worse as the country "develops". The only reason you chaps come here to study here is because of better educational infrastructure, otherwise I've heard them say in terms of the severity of poverty and cleanliness, India is sorta worse off than Africa, which is most likely true.

I am black, so black in fact Samsung AMOLED devices have their deep blacks tested against my skin

shut up u arab

That is an outright lie, I've seen Mumbai and Chennai, How could you tell me we're better than New Delhi?

Because Indians have some sort of human development. Sudan is literally starving.

ITT: LARPING WH*TEYS

Das rite

I am so black I am a defect in satellite imagery

Read my other posts. Speaking of starving, a third of our country is malnourished, which is worse than many African nations.

What are you doing in Ethiopia?

out

wh*te genocide soon brothers

hello

>quoting ethiopia twice
>sharing a landborder with a*rb countries

get out u arab

Do you think India has the potential to become an actual first world nation, or at least match Eastern European standards of living? Modi seems to be good from what I've seen, but it looks like India has a lot of cultural issues that are just completely stunting its development.

I am so black I've been studied by DARPA for night missions

t.1/15 african american jones javes jashonsia

I am so black, so utterly black, I am a perfect physical model for black body radiation in summer

say that again wh*te boy

ikr my fellow dark knight
colliding with the ar*bian PENISula was the biggest mistake

>Jerusalem is built directly on top of a fault line
I'm surprised there haven't been more earthquakes there honestly. Feels good to be on the east coast right in the middle of a plate so that there's no earthquakes here ever.

>built on top of a fault line
How poignant, God's greatest mistake, should've revealed his message to the literate Chinese who had paper

You have never seen a village. 70 percent of the country lives in villages.
Lmao man. Maybe we can become like how Vietnam is now in a decade at best. In the 1990s Vietnam was worse than India today in every measure, but now they have a 94 percent literacy rate and have almost achieved total sanitation and hunger eradication.

Same here, possibly 90pc. The few remotely developed ones belong to families of corrupt officials

lol niggers

I have African hair, do I count as Black?

nice proxy

don't disrespect the dead user.
foxnews.com/us/2015/04/01/teen-who-got-heart-transplant-dies-in-crash-during-police-chase.html
He's actually real though.

Oh no evil Canuck is here, now leaf posts will be nothing but Sup Forums replicas for the coming hours

Remember when you were cool and had reasonable discourse with us?

I thought he was a Britbong living there, no?

I'm not but I'm looking for some chocolate punani

Any black bois willing to give up their bussies for real nigga?

my fellow black man

Is it that bad ? I'm Vietnamese, lived there for 11 years. Not bad but Vietnamese have this thing where they praise pretty much every friendly countries to be something we should aspire to be. India too

We're two different posters dear Nubian