Live 1 week in New York for less than $100

So I'm staying in New York for one week in september, and I want to live there for the cheapest amount possible that's not literally on the street.

I just need some kind of shelter, anything would do, really- a shitty hostel or motel or something. The catch is-Not in the ghetto where an aryan fuccboi like me will get hustled by BLM.

In short: How to live 1 week in New York for less than $100?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=MJmCUSb-ZVo

Sleep in the fucking gutter and don't get pricked with the needles

>1 week in New York for less than $100?
You will starve.

Not happening.

Again, I'm not poor. I'm gonna eat like a king, waste several grand on fun shit, fuck around like a king and drink like a whore.

The only place I'm gonna save up is with the bed.

I want a cheap bed in New York City. The rest will be covered.

so what do you want to hear?

use any of the millions of accommodation booking sites and find the cheapest one

retarded thread

Just pull a different yank bird every night, free bed plus a shag.

This is honestly OPs best bet

>looking for meaningful advice on Sup Forums

Okay, I didn't wanna come off as a douchebag in the OP, so that's why I didn't mention, however:

This used to be my go-to tactic. I literally lived a luxurious life two weeks in Amsterdam, one in London and one in Stockholm solely by flirting up random women and arranging fucksluts to sleep at last year.

However, now I have a gf, so that's kinda out of the question

Where does one really go for good tips?

My exact point the booking sites are in the millions, and they are all way overpriced. I want some cheap shit. The best nights I ever spent were in a salvation army hostel in Copenhagen. Like, it was cheap and also very social, lots of poor students and hot people staying in one house.

You can't get a bed for less than $100/week anywhere in the country.

>I want a cheap bed in New York City

You look for cheap motels on the New Jersey site close to the tunnels on a few travel sites sites and then take the subway every day.

If you're talking six or seven nights, then I genuinely don't think it's doable.

The cheapest hostels in New York still charge upwards of $30 per night for a single bed in a dormitory.

On the off chance your paltry budget is flexible, I would recommend the Q4 Hostel in Queens. I've stayed there a couple times. Costs less than poorly-kept locations in Manhattan and is right next to a subway station which goes to Columbus Circle and Times Square.

Don't stay in the dorm near the lobby, though.

Otherwise, maybe try Couchsurfing?

You aren't going to get less than $20 or $30 per night in New York, and that's in a hostel dorm.

how can a nigger afford traveling

Let him stay at your place, you lousy burger. I bet he wouldn't mind giving you head in return or something.

>everyone posting from a certain country must be from that country

kek'd

why would you visit niggercountries

This is going to backfire on you. You are going to get yourself involved in some shit you should avoid, because you're a naive foreigner. You're going to fuck around, get your shit kicked in, and then you're going to blame ebil meriga.

Maybe try that shit elsewhere, but NYC is the last place I'd attempt such an adventure.

I've been to Germany too, senpai.

Somewhat ironically, the first language I heard upon arriving was Turkish. There were even Turkish flags lining the streets in Cologne.

wow haha now that's what I call crazy

wouldn't be surprised if daily parking is close to 100 dollars in NY