This is the world in 2045, after the defeat of the White Reich, but before the beginning of the Second Cold War

This is the world in 2045, after the defeat of the White Reich, but before the beginning of the Second Cold War.

Who will you support and why, Sup Forums?

Map Key:
>Grey = No Man's Land/Contested
>Dashed lines = Joint Occupation

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the Caliphate isn't in Europe
Inaccurate af

Read the map key, they are jointly occupying Scandinavia and Great Britain with The Khanate and the Roman Empire, respectively.

USA > PRA > GYK > India > IC > NRE

countries near black sea also join roman empire besides armenia

>Caliphate
>Green flag
bruhh

What people control the New Roman Empire?

Islamic Caliphate - USA Alliance when?

Never. Our natural allies are the Khanate or Africa.

Italy, of course.

>our
Fuck off you disgusting Mexican. Go back to your country

is green not the color of islam?

In 2050 when the Second Cold War breaks out, all the other races form an alliance to defend against the Yellow Khanate.

Mediterraneans.

UStA is a union of Latin American nations, gringo.

rude

Green was the favourite color of Muhammad

To add on, any white people that haven't died fighting for the White Reich have been moved to reservations.

Khanate is pretty imbalanced. US has to carry the rest of Americas. If all of Europe was United they would be Khanate tier.

Caliphate and Africa might as well be gray since Arabs and Blacks have about the military zest of a poodle.

see

game over

VERY good post

>Northern Europe is Caliphate.
>The most Arabic country in the continent is not.
How do I filter Americans? I'm on my phone and I have both apps.

The flag of the caliphates was always black, since the rashidun caliphate also there is no such thing as "the color of islam"

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_Standard

is this better?

Sooooo third world forces itself upon the first world and we all die the end?

New Roman Empire and UStA are fairly developed at this point in time. Also, only wh*tey dies en masse in WW3. Everyone else is okay.

Latin american countries hate USA and the other way around.

Plus, pol would never let that happen because muh right-wing voters

>Souther Euros
>not white
shit world. they need to pay for their crimes.

The USA didn't unite Latin America, it was conquered by Latin America in WW3 after mass CHI uprisings broke out.

WW3 was the slowly dieing wh*tes chimping out on everyone else and then being destroyed. Think of it as similar to WW2 where the Whites are Germany and everyone else as the allies.

While they are still the palest of the races (excluding Asians), they are less white than they are in the present due to some immigration from UStA and the Caliphate. Though, the immigrants did not remain segregated and mixed and integrated with the Meds so its basically the same culture just the people are somewhat darker.

to add on, all survving wh*tes have been moved to reservations

shit map, somalia and djibouti would be a part of the caliphate

Too many niggers in USA.

frick off

t. Zhang

Why does green have an association with Islam? I changed the flag but I'm still curious.

Honduras is a muslim country

why

The word of Allah reaches all the places of this planet, you filthy infidel.

but i am not an infidel

just shut the fuck up

Factions are unbalanced as fuck. Islamic Calipahte, India and People's Republic of Africa would be extremely weak and unstable.

see In 5 years, they unite to defend against the Yellow Khanate.

In addition, remember the UStA is led by Latin America, it is not the USA exerting control over Latin America.

bump

Probably just trying to be a little more inviting than black. The black flag just screams that they want to make your life a living hell.

Yea, I guess black sort of does convey a sort of scary sense, like a void of nothingness.

Bump